It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Leaks Personal Details of Cop Who Pepper-Sprayed Wall Street Protesters

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

You are absolutely clueless thus far of the simplicity of what Anonymous is. It is not a gang, an organization, a political party. I thought I explained this a page back? I mean 16 year old kids pick up fast on what Anonymous means. You did not read or you are just trying to seem relevant. You claim everyone is bragging in this thread? This sounds insecure. Just sayin, lol

when the pizza runs out there is always Chinese and Mexican food to order btw

edit on 27-9-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

Originally posted by FallenWun
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I think the idea you have is good on its surface but I would have to question the practicality. My lawyer charges $250/hr and he is kind of cheap. But you have to wonder then why there are no lawyers there protesting, or really at any protests.

There could be a sort of experimentation. It could help protesters if they all chipped in a lil who knows, maybe the hour the lawyer is there would help spread the word to other cops to leave protesters alone.

its a long shot but it can work. Since it is still in the constitution.

I think you are on to something. You at least have me wondering where all the lawyers have always been at protests in the past. Then again, there are some lawyers that really should not be Orlies. Whoops, I mean lawyers.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Remember what resulted in the Rodney King beating?

I don't remember but I know a bunch of dirtbags used it as an excuse to riot, hurt innocent people and generally destroy public trust. One man beaten by police does not give the general populace the right to injure, kill maim or destroy another mans life. You can argue your case with the govt. officials that the people elect. A man can do an awful thing, but IN THIS COUNTRY we do NOT punish a family based on an IDIOTS actions. HIS FAMILY IS OFF LIMITS!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

You really are trying too hard. Really way too hard.

In general, I do not exactly think that posting personal information that leads to anything involving anyone other than the cop is the best idea in the world. I am not sure I can get behind any of that but the cop does at least need to be shown for who he is. I guess it is tricky. It really is no different than locals posting flyers with information they got in the phone book.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Old saying

Straw the Broke the Camels back

There are always consequences, these things never end up pretty

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Did you get mad at the phonebook?
reply to post by FallenWun

they didn't just post her phone number and address, but also her email. all her websites. her businesses. videos of her performing strip teases for her portfolio (she's an exotic dancer), they harrassed the companies that she created, hacked the websites of her businesses (she also had a health food business), posted videos she had made of herself. claimed she was sexually abusing her son. claimed she'd been arrested for it. they decided her son needed to be removed from her custody (i think he's almost 18 by now) so they were bringing all of her behavior to light so the law would move to remove her son from her.

how best to drive a crazy woman right over the edge? make sure she knows that the paranoia she's feeling is not unfounded. they really are, out to get her, and her little dog too.
edit on 27-9-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanndy

You really are trying too hard. Really way too hard.

In general, I do not exactly think that posting personal information that leads to anything involving anyone other than the cop is the best idea in the world. I am not sure I can get behind any of that but the cop does at least need to be shown for who he is. I guess it is tricky. It really is no different than locals posting flyers with information they got in the phone book.

What is it that I am trying too hard at? Explaining how this works? Hey don't shoot the messenger.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I guessed two things. I'm still not sure what you are referring to. Which is it?

Nerdgames. You got it right with both things you listed. No different to me. I thought I said this already?

Umm... Joking is what I was going for. Perhaps you should Google the word.

It does not exactly mean joking.
You people really get your feelings hurt easily for a thread where lots of little nicknames were tossed in every direction but one.

I never bragg......
What have I not addressed? If you wish to delude yourself and believe I am trolling I won't stop you. If you want to have a real conversation about right and wrong I will be here. Family members should not be punished for a loved ones wrongs.

Sorry if that nerdgame reference struck a chord. I guess I get a little bitter after being called names over and over while I try to be perfectly respectful.

Should is a great word but this is reality. People should not die of cancer. It is not fair that people get cancer. Life is not fair. If anyone should know that, it should be a police officer and yet this one decided that with all that knowledge that life is not fair and his public information is public information still did this. If that is how little he cares about his family then forgive me for having a hard time working up a tear for the um...

...oh yea NOTHING.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
(addendum, i think she's like a druid or something. her son was extremely effeminate, so these guys who claim they are all in support of gay people and believe being gay is a natural condition, suddenly devolve into foaming at the mouth anti-gay people, who insist the woman made her son feminine on purpose and that she should be in jail for making him eat health food that was clearly not nutritious enough (he was thin, pale and feminine looking). the whole thing is a public display of how anonymous' power can be and is abused. you don't harass and stalk crazy people. they didn't MAKE themselves crazy just to annoy you )

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Just to bring another angle to this. Any person associated with this cop, including himself, has a right of reply using the internet.

In other words if someone doesn't agree with his actions, or he himself wants to apologize. There is nothing stopping them from going public.

The internet is not just a double edged sword, but a two way street.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

Originally posted by undo
I understand the wow thing. i'm a wow nerd. you probably already know that though. I'm also younger than the guys who created and play the game, and i'm 53. MMORPGs came into the gaming world when i was in my late 20s. Instead of learning how to golf, play chess, or women's football, i learned how to play mmos.

So yeah what about the +20 sword?

Did you forget which name you were posting under or does this response to my response to SOMEONE ELSE make no sense?

are you seriously that myopic ?? so much so that you think you are having a one on one conversation on THESE boards??? geeeeesh, some ppl really have no clue.

when you claim knowledge, you better back it up ... someone here has likely been there and done that, as the previous (uninvited to Your conversation) poster Clearly states. In other words, you made a claim (which someone else understands),

what about the +20 sword?
now, back it up

it would appear that the previous poster doesn't agree with your analogy.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I think it's unlikely that there will be any harm done. I do feel that the police should also fear what they "control". There's repercussions for every action we take whether it be good or bad, and unfortunately there are innocent people that catch some collateral damage from it. Look at our government, they get mad at another country and our troops go and do what they're told and there's more collateral damage to people/structures/way of living. We could almost consider ourselves a separate being from our government and their policing. It's upsetting, if only they feared the consequences for excessive force as they make others feel for a peaceful protest.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
Just to bring another angle to this. Any person associated with this cop, including himself, has a right of reply using the internet.

In other words if someone doesn't agree with his actions, or he himself wants to apologize. There is nothing stopping them from going public.

The internet is not just a double edged sword, but a two way street.

won't do him any good to apologize.

remember, they don't forget and they don't forgive.
so all his apology would do is irritate the issue even further.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
What I mean is any real threat and public reaction ( not perceived pizza attacks ) would be defused quickly with an apology or comment from anyone else distancing themselves from his actions.

It does not have to be done through newspapers and lawyers.

I would say the only thing stopping people from using this right of recourse. Is they are not sorry or agree with his actions. ( Or are too young to comprehend the situation ) .

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
What I mean is any real threat and public reaction ( not perceived pizza attacks ) would be defused quickly with an apology or comment from anyone else distancing themselves from his actions.

no, they wouldn't be diffused. once you're a target, they don't leave ya the hell alone. they harrass you and anyone you are related to till you either can't function any longer, are in prison, jail, the hospital or suicided. the function of the system trying to replace the one we have, is to make everyone's life a living nightmare, eventually. because without fail, you will upset someone's apple cart just by being alive on the same planet and without a moral code any stronger than "We don't forgive we don't forget," the whole planet is headed to a human made hell.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Anthony Bologna?

Sounds like bologna.

How do they know this is not a fake badge?

Or the address, phone number, and family members
information is real?

How do you know this was not all set up to pin this
on anonymous to bring harsh actions/punishments to anymore web protest?

I do not believe this somthing smells fishy..

Anonymous would not want physical harm against
someones family who is innocent.

If they do, then they are not who they say they are.

What are you on? Anon consists of a bunch of individuals who remain anonymous. It is not a specific group of people.

As for the cop, good. He should be criminally punished for what he did.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

rhetoric only goes so far and this is really getting old and inappropriate

A man can do an awful thing, but IN THIS COUNTRY we do NOT punish a family based on an IDIOTS actions. HIS FAMILY IS OFF LIMITS!

agree or not isn't the issue ... the Fact is, the above statement is total BS on more levels than one.

since you like the 'flip' analogy so much ... now it's your turn ...
husband, father, brother, teacher (all one person) is accused and arrested for ohhh, let's say, fondling a child.
before you say that's irrelevant or an extreme example, i say BS again because the mist of the pepper spray was indeed, fondling the ladies' nostrils ... see video.

Fact #1 ... his family is immediately ostracized by many
Fact #2 ... even though he is innocent until proven guilty, he and his family will suffer financially, they'll be attacked on multiple levels ... emotionally, psychologically and even physically in some cases ... (remember, he has just been accused, not convicted like our 'officer'
- if he can be called such a thing)
Fact #3 ... the accused may lose a job or at least payroll/benefits which directly affect family
Fact #4 ... location of both the accused and family will be pinpointed in print, virtually and via google maps in the media provided by the 'police report'
(ehem, it is where they get their info from)
Fact #5 ... even if the accused is later acquitted of ALL charges, there is a greater likelihood that he will have lost his life, his home, his family, his self-respect and most all tangibly valuable assets he once had.

so, how and why should this abusive offender (cop) be treated ANY differently??
He was witnessed behaving illegally, he admits his error and yet, we are expected to protect anything associated with him ... why????

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

it goes like this:

some people will only defend their own rights.
some people will defend the rights of others.

which category of people do you want to see defending anything?

i defend the protestors rights to protest.

i don't defend the protestors rights to do violence to others, to harrass, abuse, or otherwise victimize people enmasse or individually.

i defend the police officers duty to enforce law and order.

i don't defend the police officers abusing their duty by acting irresponsibly, doing violence where none is necessary, abusing their role, or otherwise victimizing people enmasse or individually.

if you don't balance that act, it will get you too. it's a monster with huge fangs and an appetite that has no end.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Please don't hijack a serious debate.
edit on 27-9-2011 by xvagrantx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join