It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Leaks Personal Details of Cop Who Pepper-Sprayed Wall Street Protesters

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

Um...I just did and you even quoted it. You are trying to draw false parallels. If my dad were a police officer and maced nonviolent women, I would not be surprised if the entire family got blowback right up until we left dad all by himself to sit around and play with his mace. What part are you still confused about?

I'm not asking what you would expect, rather if you would deserve it. So in that situation, would you deserve to be held accountable for your fathers actions?

I officially apologize for referring to you in a condescending manner. Calling you sweetheart was misogynistic and wrong. You probably aren't a woman, but I assumed you were based on your avatar. Two strikes against me.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

When did this cops family get attacked? Last time I checked the people on our side dont hurt innocent people. Stop with the straw man argument bud.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Anonymous kids need to be spanked..thinking they can decide what it is right for the public.

You people cry and moan when someone decides for you...mostly the government but can"t see someone else is deciding what is best for you.

They decided PayPal was wrong for you and attacked it and disrupted everyday normal peoples business's, they attack Sony because they decided for you that it was wrong and needed to be punished.

You people want someone in office who will decide for the nation what he and you feel is right for the people.

You don't care about others freedoms...you want the country if not the world run by the way you see fit.

edit on 26-9-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by discharged77

When did this cops family get attacked? Last time I checked the people on our side dont hurt innocent people. Stop with the straw man argument bud.

At no point have I stated that they were attacked.

A straw man is a component of an argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[1] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position

Link

At no point have I been using a 'straw man argument'.

And one more thing bud, I am pretty sure you are an undercover agent of some kind, you seem to be way to committed to this thread. Do you get paid by the hour or the post? Salary maybe? You will see the light one day, hopefully it wont be too late.

No way! How did you figure this out?! *Gasp* I'm going to have to report to my superiors... somewhere?

I'm not a paid 'disinfo agent'. I'm a normal guy who is home sick for probably 2 weeks and enjoying eliciting ridiculous responses from people.

Did you read the post where I said the cop should be punished? My point of contention is with his FAMILY being punished.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Is it just me, or are most of these people a bunch of bums and low-lifes looking for trouble?

I'm all for protesting, but these people are idiots and were asking for it.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

actually, I'm paying him to keep the thread going. Go, Domo! Go!

You owe me a beer buddy! Oh whoops, I don't know you. Terms of endearment ALWAYS mean I'm mocking someone. Bad me *spank*.

Other posters take note. The OP and I probably vehemently disagree, yet have never resorted to personal attacks. We have had a discussion. That is what I am trying to foster here.

I admit that I am prodding at posters that I feel overreact, but if you want to be sane I will probably be meeting you in the middle.

I think too many people in this thread read the first page and didn't take into account th other tings I have said.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

Is it just me, or are most of these people a bunch of bums and low-lifes looking for trouble? I'm all for protesting, but these people are idiots and were asking for it.

I don't agree with that. I think the vast majority are protesting for good cause and have a very valid reason. Of course in any group of protesters you are going to find those that grandstand to garner attention. I don't actually think these young women were though. I was very VERY impressed with the interview one gave.

This thread is about whether or not it is acceptable to subject a persons family to public ridicule and harassment based on another family members actions. I say NO!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by FallenWun

Um...I just did and you even quoted it. You are trying to draw false parallels. If my dad were a police officer and maced nonviolent women, I would not be surprised if the entire family got blowback right up until we left dad all by himself to sit around and play with his mace. What part are you still confused about?

I'm not asking what you would expect, rather if you would deserve it. So in that situation, would you deserve to be held accountable for your fathers actions?

I officially apologize for referring to you in a condescending manner. Calling you sweetheart was misogynistic and wrong. You probably aren't a woman, but I assumed you were based on your avatar. Two strikes against me.

oh don't apologize. that was a mistake. i know from experience:

1. they don't forget
2. they don't forgive

you'll be paying for your inability to comprehend why your daughter, totally unrelated to the event, should be harrassed because you personally had a disagreement with one of them on a message board. and not just once or twice, but FOR THE REST OF YOUR FREAKIN LIFE and the lives of your grandchildren, your great grandchildren (if they aren't all dead from being the scape goat for every stupid thing that happens on the planet) and your great great grandchildren, and your great great great (ad infinitum) grandchildren. THIS THING HAS NO END. it's revenge on a merry-go-round. around and around and around and around.

when they say they don't forget they don't forgive, they are saying ANYBODY that bothers them, even the slightest is instant target for whatever little abuse they can dream up in their heads and if it isn't bad enough to garner interest, they'll blow it out of proportion, misquote you, and even flat out lie about you, as long as they can get their revenge that never ends, for who the hell knows what.
edit on 26-9-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Yeah you can always tell a real member of anonymous by the way they stand up and shout "Here I am! I am one!"

There is no "membership" in Anon, there is us, we are hive mind. Everyone and anyone can be Anonymous. This is why some people make the irrelevant argument of a CIA controlled Anon. You cant control something that does not officially exist. It is quite simple actually so simple many people struggle to understand what Anon is when it is staring them in the face. There is no sign up, so fee, no initiation. There is no leadership ranking system that is the beauty of it it can not be corrupted. United as one / divided by zero. Anonymous is Chaos, a 5 headed Hydra. Remove one head 5 take it's place. It can not be controlled or infiltrated it is a blob, amoeba constantly consuming growing and evolving. It is you, me all of us who have a voice and ideas

Now question is what does Officer Bologna want on his Pizza?

Feta cheese
Jalepeno's
Hot sauce
Pork

eh that should do
edit on 26-9-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
yeah good stuff by anon, being a cop means u stand for the people... they are deliberately starting them so that they can clear the wall street off, i think this is clear...

anon should put out all of the offending cops details including credit cards and stuff so v can non-violently [SNIP] him up!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I hope they send the video to his mom, wife, kids and any other family members while at the same time sending it to NYPD police to let them the consequences of their childish behavior. Every time I see one of those video's I wish I could steal toe boot kick one of them in the face. Its not a option because if I do they will end up winning. Finding alternatives like this is grate. If you ever see this in action make sure you get a good shot of the cops face and if you cant get that get his badge number. This is a war, cops have peper spray, guns, hitting sticks, tazers, gas, microwave weapons, sound cannons and much more. I just saw a article of the NYPD police chief talking about how they have the capability to take out a plane. We have our camera's and the internet. The camera and internet is our gun. The only thing that lies in between us and them is our guns, camera's and internet. Just as we have a right in the constitution to own a gun we should have the right to use the internet FREELY and use our camera's ANY where we chose. # violence their is all ways another way. You use violence and they will lock you up and post your pic all over CNN.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join