It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New End of the world prediction, 11/26/11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
IM READY! BRING ON THE ZOMBZ!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Nobody knows the time. Everybody knows when it's not the time.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
IM READY! BRING ON THE ZOMBZ!

One old timer was saying that the CIA told him that if Nibiru passed close enough it's magnetic field could affect people mentally. Probably won't be noticeable until about Christmas. In addition, if it were to pass very close (unknown) it could wipe people's memory clean like electroshock therapy. They would be in effect, zombies.

Drooling idiots, babosos. -----------------------

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

One old timer was saying that the CIA told him

Thanks for the laugh YMK haha

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
lol my birthday is on the 26th :/

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by RTGREAT

11/26/11

Where i am thats November ( UK date 26/11/11 )....11th month is November...not tomorrow

Man, I'm glad you cleared that up.

I couldn't figure out which was the 26th month, for the life of me.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

lol no problem

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Christ its the end of the world every day mun. I predict the world will end in 7.7million years.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Sweet now i dont have to waste $60 on Dead Island..ill keep my eyes peeled with machete in hand.

Remember guys Rule #1- Cardio...get your sweat pants on

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seanwalsh
A man on the side of the road was screaming "Prepare for the worst the end on november 26th 2011" and ringing a bell (which I want) but he said he sold his house and left his kids, so he could prepare people. I asked him how it would end, and he said a flu would spread causing us to turn into, you guessed it zombies! He said To spend all my money also.

Is it me or do we get like a 100 of these things each year. Only a few go mainstream though, like the one in may, or 2012

What's amazing is that you run across this homeless guy and post about it and we're all having a good laugh, but if that same loon had made a YouTube video there would be 12 threads on ATS about how 11-26-11 is THE END and how we need to prepare a bugout bag for it, sell all our belongings and invest in weapons and ammo

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Do not fear my childrens!!! I am Delphae, Daughter of Anki, from the house of An. With the new born power from the settlement we acquired in Fireland, I will destroy every undead I see on my passage. I will destroy the flu that is suppose to turn all of my childrens into zombies.

Prepare Gaia for good news. The element of fire is already preparing... Soon I will be near you all, to protect you and to infire you.

Delphae, Daughter of Anki, from he house of An

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
You are all so wrong. It has already started. People have begun to turn into zombies. They are walking around the streets now. I saw hundreds last night as I left the Oktober Fest in Munich. They were walking around with foam dripping from their mouths, moaning. Their sightless eyes, their slow gaited movements. I ran for the train, but to no avail. They had already boarded. The police were unable to hold back the hordes of drunks, I mean zombies. It was hell on earth.

I tell you, the day of reckoning is upon us.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
After careful calculations and much deliberation, I have come the very scientific conclusion based on many famous scientific movies such as Day After Tomorrow, The Road and several established selfproclaimed scientists that the world will in fact end on:

The 11th of december, 2011
The 28th of december, 2011
The 4th of February, 2012
The 3rd of march, 2012
The 6th of may, 2012
The 17th of may, 2012
The 4th of july, 2012 (acc. to Indepence Day... which ofcourse has meaning to the entire world...)
The 12th of july, 2012
The 30th of september, 2012
and
The 23rd of april, 2076

The keen observer will notice how the end of the world originally set for dec. 21st 2012 has been put off. This is due to the extreme amount of resources the aliens will use to end the world 2011 through the first half of 2012. They will approx. need 150 years to replenish their forces and their fuel resources.
Therefore the end of the world in 2076 will be due to a fly landing on the nuclear launch button in the presidential office of the US. The clone of Ahmedinidaidaida will of course not believe this story and launch a counter attack.

I hope this clears up any confusion and answers all questions in the universe except of course the one for which the answer is 42.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I am always careful about predictions taking place in winter because the three days of darkness will take place in winter.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Ohh, why all this negativity towards Zombies

Poor things....... all they want is brains

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Well, if the CDC says so, it must be true, right?

Zombie Apocalypse preparedness

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Uh-Oh, this doesn't look good...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef6af8831a22.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Here's a few pointers on riding it out ;p

1. Cardio
2. The Double Tap
3. Beware of Bathrooms

And if you are unaware of where these came from, shame on you.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It seems ppl can't wait until 2012

On the upside the reason so many people wish for the end is because they want chage they are sick of the way life is and rightly so

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Village Idiot
Ohh, why all this negativity towards Zombies

Poor things....... all they want is brains

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join