It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New End of the world prediction, 11/26/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
A man on the side of the road was screaming "Prepare for the worst the end on november 26th 2011" and ringing a bell (which I want) but he said he sold his house and left his kids, so he could prepare people. I asked him how it would end, and he said a flu would spread causing us to turn into, you guessed it zombies! He said To spend all my money also.

Is it me or do we get like a 100 of these things each year. Only a few go mainstream though, like the one in may, or 2012
edit on 26-9-2011 by Seanwalsh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Seanwalsh

You should have asked him what his ATS name was.

But really? Zombies?

Really?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Juston

Let's see how hard you laugh when yer neck gets ripped open by yer undead mother.
Lock and load boys, it's go time!

I kinda hope it happens. We'd have a lot of fun out here in the country, especially with all these gun stores so close by...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowMonk

Lol, but knowing the goverment, the zombies would elect officials and have new gun laws

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Where is anything regarding 11-26-2011 like you state in your heading? Just curious.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seanwalsh
I Saw a man holding A sign that sad "prepare for the worst" So I went over and asked him. He said that a zombie plauge will wipe us all out. He also told me to sell all my stocks and spend my money.

Is it me or do we get like a 100 of these things each year. Only a few go mainstream though, like the one in may, or 2012

There will always be a "NEW" end of the world prediction.

It's only natural, considering they all fail.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
He was right. It is tomorrow. That's why Obama is in Denver.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But men, if the Judgment Day will happen tomorrow AFTER I wake up by alarm clock AND shave - I am going to be really pissed.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Seriously....No man knows when the end is near.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

That was me with the sign. Just kidding. Recently we saw Elenin debunkers shout down the Elenin doomsday crowd. The debunkers were mostly correct.

Will the Nibiru debunkers fare as well? Can they, through a collective denial, alter the path of this object?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RTGREAT

11/26/11

Where i am thats November ( UK date 26/11/11 )....11th month is November...not tomorrow

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

yes I know!

The prediction is November 26th 2011

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Not according to this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for 11/26/11 there is only reference in the topic, but nothing in the thread. It might be that OP doesn't know it is September or lives in the future :-) (No pun intended, just joking)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RTGREAT

Lol Ill re explain

A man on the side of the road was screaming "Prepare for the worst the end on november 26th 2011" and ringing a bell (which I want) but he said he sold his house and left his kids, so he could prepare people. I asked him how it would end, and he said a flu would spread causing us to turn into, you guessed it zombies!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

ANOTHER one....damn lol

All the Elenin and Nibiru believers just keep pushing the timeline back....like all people who predict things

Its all BS....you will more than likely live to a ripe old age, like the majority of us. People have been predicting the end of the world since language was developed.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

when the world end s for us we will know nothing about it

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

and who told him this ?

link   
The zombies are already walking the earth. Ever seen michelle bachmann? enough said.

link   
Posted on 26-9-2011 @ 09:48 AM this post

I Saw a man holding A sign that sad "prepare for the worst" So I went over and asked him. He said that a zombie plauge will wipe us all out. He also told me to sell all my stocks and spend my money.

This is you original post - there was no date mentioned.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by KySc5
Seriously....No man knows when the end is near.

Because it was stated in the bible right? What I think is this, and it is quite accurate: According to the date October 28th of this year, the orbital diagram shows that the earth will be going through the debris field of Elenin after it passes earth.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Well, it may be unlikely. But it is possible. 5 Real Diseases That Could Make You Act Just Like A Real Zombie.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join