It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery explosion and Esteban Echeverría, "a ball of fire fell from heaven"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
A meteorite, burning with a bright blue colour suggests Copper chloride composition.

Most meteors and meteorites are Iron, which is why they mostly appear to burn red/orange, although Copper Chloride has been found in some meteorites apparently.

Damage on this scale seems too large to be UARS (which reads as 'You arse' = if we believe it is, we are)

If it was a meteorite, as it seems to have been, it must have been quite a big chunk that entered the atmosphere..remember that most of it's size would have been burned off by friction before it hit.

So, just how big would it have been to begin with?

I've seen iron meteorites about the size of a fist, make holes about 5x as large in house roofs or in car bodywork...this thing wasn't made or harder Iron, but copper chloride and "devastated an area 100m in radius"?!

That was certainly bigger than a fist, and could have been as big as a house when it first entered the upper atmosphere!

Remember that most of it's size would have burned off before it caused all this damage!

Why no warning about a house sized chunk of rock and minerals heading our way, when they catalogue objects smaller than this?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Wait a sec, asteroid on Buenos Aires?
Quick, somebody calculate the trajectory of the asteroid. If it came from the arachnid quarantine zone, mobilize the Starship Troopers.

Edit to add: Of course, no disrespect to the dead and wounded. My thoughts and prayers include them and their families.
edit on 26/9/2011 by Swordbeast because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by scafling

I think they are going to tell 0 nothing NADA

or may be it´s just me

The more conservatives news agencies here are talking about an Explosion but not of a crash, while the whole network and media besides them know it was a crash and had talked to witnesses
They´ll never change

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Swordbeast

hoho you remember the movie
Was quite surprising for us, considering it was the only city left in the planet after the invasion

Nice movie

But this is real life, no kidding... tell that to the dead person they found under the debris

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

That is the strange thing.
We will never be warned by the way

At least not if it is supposed to be hazardous

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

WOW!!!! im sorry but this is not the incident!!!!

We are in buenos Aires, not Mendoza or Cordoba, those cities are at least 800km away!!!

May be it is beigger than it seemed and not only local!!
Thanks for the info I didn´t know about that!!

Anyone knows if it is happening something similar in other countries in the globe_
Please Share!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
If Nibiru or Planet X is real, then we may see a lot more debris enter the atmosphere in the coming weeks. Is it possible that it is bringing a lot of trash with it? Maybe most of the trash trails behind it while it also pushes some ahead of itself?

Right now I am just having some random thoughts. NASA made it clear through the MSM that man made space junk is a real problem. I call this BS and a psy-op so the people don't panic when more and more crap comes raining down on earth. Maybe they are trying to buy as much time as possible so that the public do not panic? Either way, I believe the next few weeks are going to be interesting.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

He isn´t a popular person right now so...
Can you imagine afterwards???

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Yeap i guees a lot of the Oort Cloud will be moving after it enters the bring, so if its true it will ring some companions with it
This only if it Exists....
but only then...
edit on 26-9-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Does anybody speak Spanish( edit to add there is no sound how very convenient
) because I think they are reporting on a gas cylinder explosion that were kept in a garage. The film shows three gas cylinders at (29 seconds in) for some time then points into a garage or room from where I think it happened.

edit on 26-9-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

The movie was the first thing that came to my mind.

I edited the post as I don't want to sound cynical or in disrespect of the casualties.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Thank you for clarifying. I figured it was the same incident since it was also in Argentina. So two separate incidents 800 km away. Now it definitely is worth looking into. Sorry about the confusion, I should have noticed the connection of it being different locations.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
reply to post by Tim356

Some people are saying in the news that they saw strange tall people getting out of the debris.....

I don´t know if they are joking or what but, dunno

WTF...

Wait, what???

Would have to be a joke. I mean the description of tall is rather odd, if it was something.

MAN, would be cool if it was some ship that crashed. Yeah i know....can dream.

This'll keep me up all night now.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

That incident was from 2009.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Does anybody speak Spanish( edit to add there is no sound how very convenient
) because I think they are reporting on a gas cylinder explosion that were kept in a garage. The film shows three gas cylinders at (29 seconds in) for some time then points into a garage or room from where I think it happened.

edit on 26-9-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

Maybe it's just me but that damage doesn't look possible from gas cylinders that would be stored anywhere in a residential community. Look at all the cars smashed and upside down.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Here is a translation of a local news report. Residents say they saw a fireball in the sky before the explosion and a strange powder smell. In another report I was looking at the locals say there was no fire, only an explosive force, which is rather odd.

The fact occurred minutes before 2 o'clock in the morning, in a building located on the intersection of Luis Vernet and Los Andes, a town of Monte Grande, Esteban Echeverría partido.
The causes of the explosion are still unknown, but the residents of the place that witnessed the fact claim "a ball of fire fell from the sky".
"Began to feel much smell as if it were to powder", he recalled one of the people living in the area in statements.
"There is no explanation for what happened," said Cayetano, a neighbor of the place, in statements to Radio 10, then add that "a neighbor ran because he saw a blue fireball falling".
The Commander of the local fire brigade headquarters, Guillermo Pérez, remarked that the causes of the incident are still not known, but acknowledged that the first version aims at an "object that fell from the sky".
"I heard that version, but I cannot claim her in the first instance." "We must address the expertise to actually see what happened," said in statements to Radio 10.
Perez confirmed that two houses and a trade "were completely shattered".
By the fact, one older woman who had been trapped under the rubble lost his life while six others managed to be rescued and were transferred to her attention to a local hospital, informed C5N firemen working in the place.
The victim is one of the people who lived in the building where the explosion was generated. With regard to the injured, three belong to that House and three others to the House lined, affected by the outbreak. All the injured are out of danger, said C5N.
According to the story of neighbors, the outbreak was felt even in localities adjoining as Ezeiza and Temperley, South of greater Buenos Aires.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I'm sure if you Google, you'll be able to come across an Argentina News site that has English. Looking now.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
A separate explosion 800km away might mean a fragmented meteor. It may have exploded or split high up, and both hit far from each other..or it was two separate chunks to begin with.

Gas explosion is the standard excuse used to explain something away they don't want the public to know about..why wouldn't they want the public to know a meteorite or two hit?

I know someone died, and i'm sorry for all concerned, but realistically more people are dying right now from car accidents or being electrocuted by their toasters...we don't run screaming away at the sight of our cars or toasters.

Especially as meteorites causing this kind of damage, twice, is quite a rare event...it can't be fear of panic.

The 'blue fireball' falling through the sky before the hit, makes the gas explosion excuse seem ridiculous anyway.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hopefully we'll see some evidence of it. I mean there should be something in the ground if it took down a few strutures.

I remember one hit a house in New Zealand a few years ago. Just went through the roof and crashed to the floor where the guy was watching TV. I remember it well.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesGC

Yep i remember the NZ one as well.

Another one i remember was a small one that went through a car bonnet and ended up embedded in the engine block.

If the meteorite had contained a lot of Copper Chloride (by the blue colour when burning) then the strange smell reported might have been a reaction with the Aluminium of the houses..window frames, fitting etc...and should result in pure copper metal meteorite fragments and Aluminium Chloride around the area. (aluminium metal reacting with Copper Chloride produces this)

This should go some way to proving what this was.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join