It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Solar Storm! Widespread POWER OUTAGES 11 cities & 11 million ppl affected as of 12am Sep 26

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Northern lights seen in the UK with amzing clarity :

these pics were taken in Northumberland UK.:

Photos of Northern lights taken last night

enjoy

snoopyuk

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

You aren't the only one. I am having my first wireless router problems ever in memory. I had to hook up a cable just to get internet and it works beautiful now.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by raceway40

Yep.
Southern PA here and everything is fine.
Had some weird feeling tropical like breezes last night and internet is it's usual quirky self, but no power outages.
Direct TV is even working fine.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I don't think Elenin is the cause of the power outages. Why is it only in the west and not in the east? If it was the planet, Elenin, or solar flares. Wouldn't everyone be affected? AT & T is the only one affected but not Sprint or Nextel? Might be a different explanation. Like a grid just went offline.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

An even better question would be why is it always Freakin Elenin? How did this dinky little dirt ball get to be so powerful? I wonder did it originated in the Hogwarts galaxy?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I am to the point now to where I totally forget these dates of predictions cause they are never fullfilled. I'm not going to call people out and I will knock on wood, but I think the posting of dates is becoming played out.

Just to add, I have had no problems with anything, I forgot about this thread until I seen it on the front page, for what reason I have no idea.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

I agree that dates are unimportant. I think that stuff could happen anytime anyway. Even the weather guys can't get a forecast right so when it comes to conspiracies and tracking comets gravity and all that people should get some slack. Could be tomorrow, next week, next month or 2012.

My Internet went out pretty bad last night during black ops lol. Can't find my bloody phone.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

Better to be forwarned than forlorn.
All has to be is right once.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

a possibility for blackouts and cell phone outages in the next 24 hours due to large X Class Solar Flares. There is a 40% chance for this happening as the sun rotates and sun spot 1302 faces the earth directly.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

IB. Solar Activity Forecast: Solar activity is expected to be low,
with a chance for M-class during the period (28-30 September). There
will also be a chance for an X-class flare.

A 25% chance of an X-class flare.

III. Event Probabilities 28 Sep-30 Sep
Class M 40/40/40
Class X 25/25/25
Proton 10/10/10
PCAF green

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Yeah I agree it's better to be forwarned or any other cliche quote in the pack. While I agree with the warning of potential cataclysms, the number of predictions are getting too hard to keep track of, It's hard to weed out the predictions that hold h20 to one that sounds '' fitting'' but had nothing but a feeling most likely a feeling from a dream or intoxication on a high level that makes you run with the euphoria .

The only predictions I make are on Football Sunday. It's just too hard man to take em' all seriously with the rate. Step away from ATS for a few hours, life will go on, until you sign on here, everyday you will get a prediction of our demise in 2 weeks, days, months, hours, hell even minutes.

Just ask the mods, they know what I'm talking about even if they won't say it.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

a possibility for blackouts and cell phone outages in the next 24 hours due to large X Class Solar Flares. There is a 40% chance for this happening as the sun rotates and sun spot 1302 faces the earth directly.

40% doesn't sound to good. Any idea what part of the Earth'll be hit? Wish there were more people on here that knew about this stuff.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
. Wouldn't everyone be affected? AT & T is the only one affected but not Sprint or Nextel? Might be a different explanation. Like a grid just went offline.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

I think at&t is a front for something. the epicenter of the virginia quake was supposedly under an at&t facility with large sat. antennas, and was built by the us military and has an underground bunker (or dumb), i live near a massive at&t facility that has recently been building new and replacing massive sat. dishes, and the whole facility only has up to 3 employees working at a time, sometimes none. maybe there is a dumb underneath as well. not proof, but a clue.
edit on 9/30/2011 by SixX1874 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join