It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Terrorism Drill “Operation Mountain Guardian” In Denver Near Elenin Alignment Dates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This has been posted under General Conspiracies but not 9/11.

Followers of 9/11 and 7/7 events will be fully aware that at the time of these events, there were identical exercises in progress at the same time.
Exercises always seem to accompany so-called terrorist attacks.

“Operation Mountain Guardian” is taking place right now and through September 27.

Should we expect an event ???

Included in the exercises is Denver International Airport or "The New World Order Airport" - steeped in NWO symbolism, and is alleged to be home to a massive underground base.

September 27 is the date of the Elenin-Earth-Sun-Mercury alignment which could also feature in the NWO symbolism.

Contributing to the mystery and conspiracy is the fact that President Barack Obama is scheduled to be in Denver on September 27, 2011.

Coincidentally......
The United Nations has an empty schedule from September 23rd through October 10th, 2011.

The UK Parliament is in recess from September 15th through October 10th, 2011.

The United States Congress is on vacation from September 25th through October 2nd, 2011.

Germany’s President’s schedule is empty after September 25, 2011.

NASA is in Denver on the 27th.

The Senior Military Representative of the Permanent Mission of Russia to NATO, states that he has been notified by the Americans of their plan to hold a DEFCON 1 “Cocked Pistol” maximum readiness alert drill on 27 September which will be overseen by President Obama at one the United States most secure bunkers located beneath the Denver International Airport.

There is more information here...

theintelhub.com...

Whether there is an incident or not, these coincidences are well worth being aware of since 9/11 and 7/7 were both rife with similar coincidences.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I don't see anythng happening honestly, i guess time will tell.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I guess we will know in a few days. I also find it odd that so many things are occurring at once. I hope there is change on the horizon. I don't want death and destruction. I just want a better world. The world we currently reside in is not always kind. Hope for change/transformation. We will soon know. I suspect it will be a boring non-eventful day like all the rest.
sigh...

edit on 25/9/11 by applebaum because: spelling error...oops

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It happened on Friday and there really hasn't been any news or postings about Denver. So it's just probably a regular drill. No need to worry. But, who knows, tomorrow the world can end. I've only seen a few pictures here and there and on the live webcams looks like just another day. I think one was posting updates on a police scanner. Wasn't really exciting or anything major involved with OMG...

edit on 25-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
It happened on Friday and there really hasn't been any news or postings about Denver. So it's just probably a regular drill. No need to worry. But, who knows, tomorrow the world can end. I've only seen a few pictures here and there and on the live webcams looks like just another day. I think one was posting updates on a police scanner. Wasn't really exciting or anything major involved with OMG...
\

Uhhhhhh NO. See that is the misconception around here. For some reason everybody thinks it happened the 23rd. No. The Defcon 1 drill will take place on the 27th...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

9+2=11 , [7] + 2= 9 , 11

9+2=11

7+2=9

lol, Time to worry. It's in the numerical code.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think asking the question, is there a connection between this Elenin and world events is a valid one! I am not saying I think it is, or isn't...just that it IS a valid question to ask.

In the coming days I believe some of the side questions at least will be answered. What I find sad is that sooooooooooooooo many people coming to sites like this are completely closed off in their belief system of how reality is.

You have your peeps that scoff at any religious correlation or NWO elite. You have the deeply religious that scoff at anything not referred to in their Bible. You also have some who believe they know far more than they truly understand and can't see a thing beyond the end of their nose.

Until people become willing to look outside their concept of reality or personal beliefs, we are doomed to never be as prepared as we might have been.

Pretty sad stuff if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ok this elenin thing has officially gone too far. I used to respect this place. But this stupid thing has brainwashed everyone. Banning this and other forums until this obsession is over

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
Ok this elenin thing has officially gone too far. I used to respect this place. But this stupid thing has brainwashed everyone. Banning this and other forums until this obsession is over

Hasn't brainwashed me yet.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Ok this elenin thing has officially gone too far.

yeah hasnt elenin been debunked??

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Agreed , Come on peaple, if ELENIN was still out there we would see it by now with just your eyes, not saying OP didn't bring up good points just saying that the location it would be in right now we would be able to walk outside , look up at the sky and see it plain as day. ( the Defcon drill is odd though )

its a false flag, shake your hand with the right, and take your walet with the left

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Simple solution....

STOP CLICKING ON THEM!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha20mega

There is so much wrong with your post, I do not know where to begin.

The link you provided from intelhub clearly states this:

Defcon 1 Cocked Pistol

A report originating from Sorcha Faal claims that the real reason for Obama’s Denver trip is his plan to oversee a defcon 1 cocked pistol maximum readiness drill.

A disturbing report prepared by General Alexey Maslov, the Senior Military Representative of the Permanent Mission of Russia to NATO, states that he has been notified by the Americans of their plan to hold a DEFCON 1 “Cocked Pistol” maximum readiness alert drill on 27 September which will be overseen by President Obama at one the United States most secure bunkers located beneath the Denver International Airport.

Next, according to the website natomission.ru... - Alexey Maslov is a DRIVER assigned to the misssion - not a General.

geeze
edit on 25-9-2011 by IceFlower because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2011 by IceFlower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
What stands out to me is how many breaks these polictions get through out the year. And they try telling us here to work to your 75 60 hours a week. Please.....

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10

Ok this elenin thing has officially gone too far.

yeah hasnt elenin been debunked??

Yes, yes it has.

Considering his source for this Defcon1 bs is Sorcha Faal - who got this super secret information from a DRIVER at the mission posing as a top level General - well............

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Duplicate Thread closed.

First Thread

top topics

join