It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to you all from an old bloke from down under

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I have been reading this ATS site for some time now but have not really said very much. I thought I should at least introduce myself instead of being a lurker in the shadows

I am an average bloke, served my time in the military, then later on when into the IT Crowd for a time. I like to think I use my gray matter to work things out, but I am human and get things wrong, which is OK, no one is perfect.
it's all about the experience, which enables us to grow.

Anyway I am saying Hi to you all and making myself known ...

so Hi ATS

Wulfie

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wulfie
I have been reading this ATS site for some time now but have not really said very much. I thought I should at least introduce myself instead of being a lurker in the shadows

Welcome aboard...always nice to have another Colonial in the mix.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I am an average bloke, served my time in the military, then later on when into the IT Crowd for a time. I like to think I use my gray matter to work things out, but I am human and get things wrong, which is OK, no one is perfect.

so Hi ATS

Wulfie

Welcome from another old aussie bloke. I'm 61 and have been hanging around here for a couple of years now.

There is some very good researchers here as well as a lot of dingbats and wombats, so watch for a while.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I am an average bloke, served my time in the military, then later on when into the IT Crowd for a time.

Welcome...

Hello from the States. Our lives seem to have taken a similar track.

I like to think I use my gray matter to work things out, but I am human and get things wrong, which is OK, no one is perfect.

Awesome

edit on 24-9-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
"Gidday mayyyte! How are ya, me old mukka?" Welcome to ATS!

Apologies for my bad impression of an aussie.

Hope you enjoy your time here & find any answers you're lookin' for.

edit on 24-9-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

so Hi ATS

Wulfie

There is some very good researchers here as well as a lot of dingbats and wombats, so watch for a while.

haha yeah I have noticed that, those dingbats and wombats do make this site entertaining at times.

Thanks to all who have replied, am about to go out, so will be back to check this thread and many others, on my return

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
greetings

please grab your tinfoil helmet and proceed

oh

never look back

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wulfie

Welcome to ATS from another Aussie..

Damn, we're gonna take over this place one day.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Welcome my friend.

top topics

join