It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim nations demand Israel open its nuke program to IAEA viewing

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS

Originally posted by Propulsion
Iran has openly admitted that they want to wipe Israel off the face of the planet. And people want Iran to have nukes as well? Some people have no idea as to how much Israel is hated in the Middle East? And it's not because of border disputes, it because of the Jews. There is a deep seeded hate for the Jews by the muslums. They have openly admitted that they will never be at peace until every last Jew (monkey) is eliminated. People need to check out the videos on YouTube about what is being taught to Muslim children. It is sick...!

Listen, i live in London, Jews and Muslims get along just fine. Stop spewing out your bull# propaganda. It's not the Jews that Muslims dont like, its the Zionists. And they have every right to dislike the Zionists.

Aren't we supposed to be talking about the nuclear armed, 63 year old, wreckless, pole-dancing, crack-whore of the international scene you call Israel and the fact that the Muslim nations are making a simple request to have her expose her weapons for once?

Why is this about me?

I am just a truth-teller.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
BRAVO949, I can respect an informed opinion that differs from mine, but all you do is repeat the same nonsensical, hateful diatribes on every Israel related thread.

It isn't healthy to carry around all that rage and bitterness inside of you. It can lead to illness. I think you seriously need help.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949

Aren't we supposed to be talking about the nuclear armed, 63 year old, wreckless, pole-dancing, crack-whore of the international scene you call Israel and the fact that the Muslim nations are making a simple request to have her expose her weapons for once?

I asked way way up thread what would be the point? I don't think anyone questions her weapons capability at all.

The unspoken agenda is to leave her defenseless for the minions is it not? is that not your wish?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix

I asked way way up thread what would be the point? I don't think anyone questions her weapons capability at all.

The unspoken agenda is to leave her defenseless for the minions is it not? is that not your wish?

i think it boils down to this, when a country has the ability to send nuclear weapons over to us and possibly right on top of our houses, it worries me....doesn't matter if it's jews, russians, whatever, i think that if everyone else has to be in check, so does israel.....there is absolutely no one in the world that will take israel's nukes from them, i'd just feel better if they were inspected, logged, and kept in check......

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
Iran has openly admitted that they want to wipe Israel off the face of the planet. And people want Iran to have nukes as well? Some people have no idea as to how much Israel is hated in the Middle East? And it's not because of border disputes, it because of the Jews. There is a deep seeded hate for the Jews by the muslums. They have openly admitted that they will never be at peace until every last Jew (monkey) is eliminated. People need to check out the videos on YouTube about what is being taught to Muslim children. It is sick...!

How come there are a large number of Jews living quite happily in Iran ?

The zionists have brainwashed you.

Imo zionists are and will be responsible for more Jew deaths than any muslims.

and don't believe everything you see on the internet .... anybody can make a video about anything and post it up. Better is to go and speak to some muslim people and find out what they say. I know you won't though cos you know what you will find out. You've been lied to.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
BRAVO949, I can respect an informed opinion that differs from mine, but all you do is repeat the same nonsensical, hateful diatribes on every Israel related thread.

It isn't healthy to carry around all that rage and bitterness inside of you. It can lead to illness. I think you seriously need help.

I have had a few run-ins with "wreckless, pole-dancing, crack-whores" in my day and I know it is wrong to use them to express an opinion on a rogue state that the majority of Europeans consider "the greatest threat to world peace" according to a well respected poll (different than pole) on the topic.

So thanks for reminding me that I should say how sorry I am to all crack-whores pole dancing just to make ends meet.

Seriously, the point is that some people here are trying to discuss what we should and should not expect of Israel as a nation.

Isreal is not really a nation though.

All joking aside, Israel is a criminal enterprise disguised as a nation.

Israel has ignored virtually every ruling against it and is a flagrant violator of international law and even its own internal law. Harvesting organs from Palestinian children for example. Selling blond Christian girls into sex slavery. Selling day old bagels as fresh.

The fact that Israel can use its nuclear weapons to threaten not only countries nearby but the whole world is really deplorable.

The misguided who support Israel see the world and its condemnation of Israel as a reflection in a fun-house mirror. All exaggerated out of proportion.

It is impossible to argue with supporters of Israel who refuse to read history so I usually don't.

Radical Zionist idiots like David Horowitz and Daniel Pipes use wide-sweeping generalizations to deflect attention away from the horrendous child-raping Zionist crimes.

I just listen to them and copy their ideas - except I don't lie. A person does not need to lie to make Israel look bad.

Israel really is doing all the heavy lifting when it comes to "wiping itself off the face of the map."

I am just providing the Shamwow to make the job easier.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

No offense, but that goes both ways my friend, your statements throughout this thread, especially repeating the same lies about Iran lets a lot of people doubt your mental health as well.
edit on 26-9-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I sure hope you are not suggesting I have an "unspoken agenda" otherwise all of those headline font entries have gone to waste.

I don't want Israel to be left "defenseless" I want Zionism to be forgotten like a decade old Manischewitz induced Rosh Hashanah hangover.

Zionism is the worst thing that has happened to Jews since they changed their collective name from Khazar and started cooking meat instead of eating it raw.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

No offense, but that goes both ways my friend, your statements throughout this thread, especially repeating the same lies about Iran lets a lot of people doubt your mental health as well.
edit on 26-9-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

My mental health is just fine thank you.

The "lies" I've stated about Iran have been reaffirmed by many posters in this thread. Furthermore, verifiable information is available all over the internet through various credible media sources.

Yes, I know, it's all Zionist propaganda, right?

Of course, there isn't a chance that all the BS you and others believe about Israel is propaganda though. All of those online sources are all valid.

I'm done with this topic. People will believe what they choose to believe. If you honestly think that Israel is a threat to middle east peace, and Iran hasn't demonstrated hostility towards Israel, and that Ahmadinejad is the second coming, knock yourself out.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

i think it boils down to this, when a country has the ability to send nuclear weapons over to us and possibly right on top of our houses, it worries me....doesn't matter if it's jews, russians, whatever, i think that if everyone else has to be in check, so does israel.....there is absolutely no one in the world that will take israel's nukes from them, i'd just feel better if they were inspected, logged, and kept in check......

patternfinder,

Welcome to the world I grew up in! Never knowing if or when the bombers and missiles would come over the horizon. Having to take each new international event as the "one that would be the trigger"

It sucks doesn't it?

All I can tell you is that Israel has a history of restraint and deterrence with these particular weapons. Israel was rumored to have crude atomic weapons in 67' - they were not used, again in 1973 they were not used, 1986 they were not used, 2003 they were not used and with thousands of short-range missiles landing in their territory they were not used.

Can you point to any neighboring country that has that kind of restraint?

The doctrine is use if over-run, if the other countries in the region would leave well enough alone then I'd posit that their arsenal would not be used.

Each and every-time a neighboring country has built-up its conventional forces and allied itself with another in the region they have repeatably went on the offensive - that is the history of the neighbors.

Seems from where I'm sitting the Israeli nuclear arsenal is the only means they had to stop the stupid wars each 5 years by the neighbors.

When the neighbors get nuclear capability is when you must really start to worry because due to lack of restraint in the past their track record says they will use that capability on the offensive.

When that happens bend over and kiss it goodbye along with the rest of us.

There exist a stasis on the strategic level preventing traditional large scale warfare with the current balance.

It really sucks but that's the truth.

Can you assure me or anyone else that Iran has the same restraint, better yet do you feel that Israeli leadership believes Iran would have restraint.

I know the Saudi's don't so why should Israel?

It's not fair, it's not anything I like but it is what it is.

Forcing Israel to not have this deterrence would put it in an endless state of preemptive and punitive conventional warfare with it's neighbors always trying to stave off destruction - ie; it would be forced to go on the offensive just for national survival.

Is this your wish?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Do you live right near Dimona?

I ask because something has contaminated the water supply you are drinking and has left you thinking that Israel did not directly cause every war it was involved in except the 1973 War which is caused indirectly by attacking in 1967.

You need to put on some sun screen, get out from under that Israeli nuclear shield and read a real history book.

I recommend one written by a nice Jewish man named Ralph Schoenman.

He is a Communist Jew and that is fine with me because he dares to tell the truth about Zionism and reveal the real bloody history of Zionism that I guess you are afraid to confront.

You can listen to him talk about a chapter.

I don't even agree with everything he says but his main point about Zionism is rock solid.

I don't care is a person is a Jew or a Cambodian, a Communist or a Social Democrat if the write and talk based on facts.

How about the book by another Jew named Jack Bernstein "The Life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel."

Link to the whole book on line.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I think regardless of whether a country is a signatory or not, all nations with nuclear weapons should be open to inspection either from the IAEA or the US/Russia.

This Israel Iran business actually makes things difficult for the two main Open Skies countries (US/Russia) to mediate nuclear arms reduction programs.

There is however a massive difference between Israel and Iran.

Iran has nuclear power, not nuclear weapons, Israel has both power and weapons, possibly even neutron warheads.

No nation with such a means of devastation should be left unchecked.

Cosmic...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

I know of only one and he is there to maintain the last open Synagogue of which he is the only member So How many Jews are living happily in Iran that are openly religious?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChesterJohn
reply to post by bigyin

I know of only one and he is there to maintain the last open Synagogue of which he is the only member So How many Jews are living happily in Iran that are openly religious?

Are you confusing Afghanistan with Iran?

Or Iraq with Iran like George W. Bush used to do?

From memory there are over 20,000 Jews in Iran I bet some would man anit-aircraft guns and shoot down Zionists jets if they had a chance to defend Iran because many of the are "Jewish" but not Zionists.

Kind of like the difference between "upstanding citizen" and child rapist.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I don't type with my lips, anymore but your comment did make me laugh and I am taking it as a compliment.

You know - my training tells me that vitriol is not that bad and I don't care if people call me names.

What does bother me is an entity like Israel that holds to its heart a fraudulent ideology of hate for all others, that was built on theft and is perpetuated by lies.

The actual Zionist torture, rape and murder of Muslim and Christian children and tha Zionist threat of nuclear destruction of all the non-Jews in the world makes the use of headlined

Zionist Bastards

seem rather minor - doesn't it?

Of course it also appears by your hate filled postings that debate is futile with one so consumed.

That was sort of my take on the matter as well, hence my lack of reply. One does not even attempt to reason with rabid hounds. It a futile, wasted effort.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

BRAVO0949,

Nope not near Dimona, I like it hot but much prefer the beach, thank you!

Last week the price of gasoline went down, economic news is bleak, McDonald's raised their cheeseburger price again, comets are incoming, earthquakes are rampant and the damn bagel is a day old!

I'm sure you see Zionist hand in all that - after all pardon the pun but there is a Zionist behind every Bush.

Here's an ATS thread where your kind of conspiracy will be relevant to the OP subject matter where you will not have to worry about derailing the thread with you pitter - patter about Zionism because that IS the subject matter.

I may not agree with the OP's conclusion's but you have taken the subject far off course with your insistence on treating everything with some Anti- Zionist diatribe rather than dealing directly with the subject. At no time have I resorted to your type of derailment by mentioning anything other than Israel's right to exist and defend itself. I have explained in simple term's the reality on the ground and strategically, I have explained the results of your desires and the ramifications which also are not good for you even given your beliefs - still you fall back on slandering posters not in agreement, demagogue and demean anyone who doesn't buy into your hateful stance that IMHO promotes the genocide of many innocent people without a care.

Your particular type of hate and propaganda hark-ins back to an in-famous personality of the 1930's, maybe someone you admire?

Here's your appropriate thread,

Zionist Conspiracy Theory = Black Propaganda

Have fun - or maybe you've been there

Back on subject,

Based on my previous postings I believe I've laid out reasons why Israels possession of nuclear weapons is not hypocritical but wholly required to keep it from being over-run by neighboring enemies.

I have alluded to the lack of any recent conventional warfare since 1986 as reason to believe Israeli deterrence is working.

I have laid out a case where any neighbor or regional enemy possessing nuclear weapons would most likely use them offensively based on decades of history.

I have asked opposing debaters on the thread "what is the result of their wishes" if Israel would submit to weapons control and all I've gotten back is non-nonsensical diatribe in response - I must conclude all of those posters are agenda driven and would like the utter destruction of Israel and it people - they are just to cowardly to come right out and say it.

Phoenix
edit on 26-9-2011 by Phoenix because: spell

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Israel has no right to exist.

There is not a single nation on the planet that has a right to exist.

Israel is a terrorist state as proven by the fact that it threatens the Middle East and Europe with nuclear anniliation.

How can the world trust a country like Israel that will stab what appears to be its best friend, the US, in the back?

No once mind you but time after time.

How many Jewish / Israeli spy scandals have we suffered under now?

Maybe I should ask it the other way.

Of all the spy operations the US has been subjected to how many were not Jewish - Zionist / Communist?

Did the Zionists suck the US into developing nuclear weapons for the Zionist's use?

In the first few months of the Manhattan Project Communist Jews were already sending secrets to the Soviet Union.

How do you explain that?

Were they trying to make sure the bomb would be developed? If not by the US then by the USSR?

Were they pitting them against each other to make sure the bomb was developed and that either way they would be right there to gain?

This is exactly why

Zionism is fundamentally evil.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Israel has no right to exist.

There is not a single nation on the planet that has a right to exist.

Por qua? are you of an internationalist NWO cabal thinking type?

Israel is a terrorist state as proven by the fact that it threatens the Middle East and Europe with nuclear anniliation.

Middle Eastern I can go with can you cite reliable source for the European claim?

How can the world trust a country like Israel that will stab what appears to be its best friend, the US, in the back?

I have explained that is most likely due to cold war doctrine and voluntary.

How many Jewish / Israeli spy scandals have we suffered under now?

Maybe I should ask it the other way.

Of all the spy operations the US has been subjected to how many were not Jewish - Zionist / Communist?

It's irrelevant in light of cold war doctrine.

Did the Zionists suck the US into developing nuclear weapons for the Zionist's use?

In the first few months of the Manhattan Project Communist Jews were already sending secrets to the Soviet Union.

How do you explain that?

Were they trying to make sure the bomb would be developed? If not by the US then by the USSR?

Were they pitting them against each other to make sure the bomb was developed and that either way they would be right there to gain?

This is exactly why

Zionism is fundamentally evil.

That one deserves it own thread no matter how far fetched it may be from my current world-view.

The case still stand's that you are avoiding the OP's subject by going this route. I gave you link to relevant ATS thread for your subject.

Phoenix

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Based on my previous postings I believe I've laid out reasons why Israels possession of nuclear weapons is not hypocritical but wholly required to keep it from being over-run by neighboring enemies.

But that's not even the thread topic.

The thread is more about why Israel continues to scream it's little titties off every time they imagine someone else in the region is within 20 years of developing nuclear weapons and yet they REFUSE to even acknowledge they have nukes, let alone sign the treaty..

THAT'S hypocritical IMO....

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Phoenix

But that's not even the thread topic.

The thread is more about why Israel continues to scream it's little titties off every time they imagine someone else in the region is within 20 years of developing nuclear weapons and yet they REFUSE to even acknowledge they have nukes, let alone sign the treaty..

THAT'S hypocritical IMO....

Yes is it is topical, the OP claimed it is hypocritical for Israel to not submit to inspection, They never agreed to or signed the treaty - probably possessed weapons before all the rest signed the NPFT, Israel declined after the 67' war on good grounds and for the right reasons based on its vulnerability at the time.

I've demonstrated that help came from all the leading western nations with or without politicians direct knowledge, none the less cooperation existed , the strategic gain being Israel will not be over-run by neighboring states.

Iran and its potential to become a nuclear power has upset the region. dangerously in my opinion.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join