It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim nations demand Israel open its nuke program to IAEA viewing

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Israel never admitted to having nukes so how did they decline to sign in 1967??

And how could the US or anyone help them when they are still not being told the truth by Israel?
If the US knew Israel had nukes then aid would HAVE to stop.
Shows how many in the US are bought and paid for by Israel..

Oh and you don't mention the hypocrisy of screaming at everyone else..

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Has anybody asked the question - why are Muslim nations demanding inspection of Israel's nuke program NOW?

I mean these nukes have existed a long time? Or did I miss something.

Any theories?

USA, Russia, China, etc continue to develop ever increasing range of destructive weapons. Nobody cares. They are ambassadors of God afterall.

All other countries are toast, fodder. Good logic.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by vedatruth

Has anybody asked the question - why are Muslim nations demanding inspection of Israel's nuke program NOW?

it's not the first time they have asked.
Just that with all that's going on it is getting more attention..

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Phoenix

Israel never admitted to having nukes so how did they decline to sign in 1967??

It was 68' but no matter the reason is stated below.

Nuclear Weapons and Israel

Israel was originally expected to sign the 1968 Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and on 12 June 1968 Israel voted in favor of the treaty in the UN General Assembly. But when the invasion of Czechoslovakia in August by the Soviet Union delayed ratification around the world, Israel's internal division and hesitation over the treaty became public.[194] The Johnson administration attempted to use the sale of 50 F-4 Phantoms to pressure Israel to sign the treaty that fall, culminating in a personal letter from Lyndon Johnson to Israeli PM Levi Eshkol. But by November Johnson had backed away from tying the F-4 sale with the NPT after a stalemate in negotiations, and Israel would neither sign nor ratify the treaty.[195] After the series of negotiations, US assistant secretary of defense for international security Paul Warnke was convinced that Israel already possessed nuclear weapons.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by vedatruth

I mean these nukes have existed a long time? Or did I miss something.

Its not Mom and Dads UN anymore

The Final Document of the 2010 NPT Review Conference calls for a conference in 2012 to implement a resolution of the 1995 NPT Review Conference that calls for the establishment of a Middle East Zone free of weapons of mass destruction. The United States joined the international consensus for Final Document, but criticized the section on the Middle East resolution for singling out Israel as the only state in the region that is not party to the NPT, while at the same time ignoring Iran's non-compliance with its NPT obligations.

I think it's all political posturing leading up to next years UN conference. Don't expect much - the last time anything useful came from "Jabba the Hut" was in the 50's. It's gotten much worse these last ten years to the point of being a bad joke.

If one was an Israeli, under what circumstances would you contemplate any of this? none that are practical or that have a snowballs chance comes to mind.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949

Originally posted by ChesterJohn
reply to post by bigyin

I know of only one and he is there to maintain the last open Synagogue of which he is the only member So How many Jews are living happily in Iran that are openly religious?

Are you confusing Afghanistan with Iran?

Or Iraq with Iran like George W. Bush used to do?

From memory there are over 20,000 Jews in Iran I bet some would man anit-aircraft guns and shoot down Zionists jets if they had a chance to defend Iran because many of the are "Jewish" but not Zionists.

Kind of like the difference between "upstanding citizen" and child rapist.

No IRAN.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Okay - this phrase made me laugh "the sale of 50 F-4 Phantoms"!

Have we ever sold anything to the

Zionist Bastards

?

Oh wait - didn't the Israeli Zionist bastards try to sell or give away an A-bomb to Apartheid South Africa?

Weren't Jewish scientists in Israel working with Jewish scientists in South Africa in biological weapons to wipe out "races" they did not like?

Didn't the scumbag Zionist bastards give nuclear technology to China?

Sounds reasonable that Muslim nations and the whole world would want a lying, sneaky, terrorist bastard nation like Israel that has been involved in documented nuclear proliferation to sign the NPT.

Zionists are liars

In case you have forgotten.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Sounds reasonable that Muslim nations and the whole world would want a lying, sneaky, terrorist bastard nation like Israel that has been involved in documented nuclear proliferation to sign the NPT.

"F" 'em.

My neighbors would "like" me to sign my house over to them for free, too, but I ain't going to.

Who's hold the pen for that signature? Isn't it supposed to be attached to the mind that makes the decision whether to sign or not? Why bother going through the motions of FORCING a signature to a VOLUNTARY contract or treaty if you're going to try to impose your own will on someone else by force? if you do that, your treaty ain't worth the paper it's printed on. It's dead before it ever draws it's first breath.

"F" 'em.

edit on 2011/9/28 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

"F" 'em.

My neighbors would "like" me to sign my house over to them for free, too, but I ain't going to.

Who's hold the pen for that signature? Isn't it supposed to be attached to the mind that makes the decision whether to sign or not? Why bother going through the motions of FORCING a signature to a VOLUNTARY contract or treaty if you're going to try to impose your own will on someone else by force? if you do that, your treaty ain't worth the paper it's printed on. It's dead before it ever draws it's first breath.

"F" 'em.

edit on 2011/9/28 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

You are right - that is why "we" the whole world should boycott Israel.

That will convince them to sign the NPT and turn their war criminals over to the World Court.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You are right - that is why "we" the whole world should boycott Israel.

That will convince them to sign the NPT and turn their war criminals over to the World Court.

You can boycott 'em all you want, I'm not going to. I don't have anything against anyone exercising their rights to self-defense, whether on a national or an individual level.

What are you going to "boycott" anyhow? Stop buying Gefilte fish, matzo, and other kosher stuff?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

You can boycott 'em all you want, I'm not going to. I don't have anything against anyone exercising their rights to self-defense, whether on a national or an individual level.

Cool, so you agree it's OK for Hamas and the Palestinians to protect their homes from invasion ??
While the settlements continue all action is justified..

Good to see your view.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Sure - why not? I only take issue with their attempted erasures of Israel, not their defense of their own homes. I'm all for the establishment of a Palestinian State, preferably in Jordan where they came from, but the West Bank and Gaza will do in a pinch. I'm just not for it's establishment unilaterally, before they acknowledge Israel's right to exist as well.

Quid Pro Quo - you give a little, and get a little.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

You being a military man, do you really think the piddly rockets Hamas fire are an attempt to destroy Israel??
And let's not forget Israel refuses to recognize Palestine and even pushed to stop a "DEMOCRATIC" vote in the UN...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I don't think the rockets are an attempt at a reconciliation or celebratory fireworks. Destroy? No. Harrass and harry, that'd be more like it. They're not accurate enough for a serious destruction attempt regarding a nation, but I sure wouldn't want one to land on my house. Probably more in the nature of a psychological attack than any thing else. The randomness of their accuracy makes living under their threat a crap shoot, and that would keep ME edgy enough to be displeased at their shots. Lets not forget that Hamas isn't all by their lonesome.

I think a better move would be to stop trying to annoy the Israelis, recognize their right to exist, and get to talking on some sort of accommodation for coexistence.

Co-EXISTENCE. They exist, I exist, everybody gets happy, gets on with their lives, and raised their children in peace.

The UN certainly has a part to play in the mediation, but I think they won't be able to impose peace by legislation as it were. rather than a simple declaration, a mediation effort is called for, and it ought to be made plain that if you want peace, MAKE peace on the part of both sides.

Now, as to Palestinian statehood, recognizing a Palestinian State would confer certain advantages to BOTH sides, and clear up certain legal ambiguities in the prosecution of this little quarrel they have going on where rockets, bullets, and WP are tossed back and forth. Whose going to run the Palestinian state, though? Hamas? Fatah? Some other of the Palestinian splinter groups? In light of that, the Palestinians all need to get on the same page to get a state organized, or accept that they'll just have to have two or more micro-states.

Yes, If a Palestinian State exists, then the settlements will HAVE to be pulled back. making it a patchwork state that looks like the hide of a Guernsey cow isn't an acceptable solution., having Israelis settled in pockets all throughout. That's not even approaching the border outposts of sanity. Conversely, if they have a state, the Palestinians suddenly have to act a bit more responsibly than before - they suddenly have citizens rather than pawns to look after, and I'm not sure they've taken that under consideration in this push for statehood. Also, Statehood puts their little war in a whole new light, and to keep it going would likely jerk some of the Palestinians support right out from under them to continue the fight.

See, International wars and "incidents" have an entirely different character than tiny guerrilla hit-n-git raids and rockets. If a Mexican cartel comes into America and starts tearing stuff up (which they have) it's likely to be handled far differently than if Mexico itself starts tossing rocketry across the Rio Grand form Mexican turf.

edit on 2011/9/30 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

More of your vial anti-semitic crap....you never cease to amaze me.

Israel sells nothing to China without authorization of the USA. And no, Israel did not sell nuclear weapons to China. Just so you know!

During Apartheid South Africa, they worked closely with Britain, France, Israel and the USA. They sought and got permission; most of South Africa's nuclear scientists were NOT Jewish; their names appear to be more Dutch than Jewish. Just so you know!

While South Africa and Israel were conducting nuclear experiments in the Atlantic, Britain and the USA were experimenting on atmospheric nuclear weapons in Australia during late 1950s and early 1960s! France continued with their nuclear experimentation in the Pacific Ocean until the 1970s.

www.atomicarchive.com...

Really.....you DO need to do your homework my little anti-semitic friend !!!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

His posts are anti-zionist, they are not anti-semitic. Shame on you for not knowing the difference! What did he say that was anti-semitic? It's not nice to accuse people of saying stuff without actually backing it up.

Israel sells nothing to China without authorization of the USA. And no, Israel did not sell nuclear weapons to China. Just so you know!

Israel does what ever they damn well please and no one ever does more than a quiet yelp from the sidelines. Israel can even get away with belittling the president of the United States, in the whitehouse of all places. They pursued nuclear weapons even though JFK spoke out against it. They continue to build settlements against the wishes of other world leaders. And for you to say that they don't sell weapons to who ever they please. Business is booming for Israeli arms dealers. Don't believe me? Check this link.

Record Israeli arms sales irk US

Record Israeli arms sales irk US Israeli arms exports stand at USD 4.2 billion in 2006, concern over another possible US attempt to limit sales to China. Israeli arms exports are breaking records and officials are concerned that it may irk the United States as the industry braces for a possible repeat of previous US attempts to limit the sale of weapons to certain countries, namely China. In 2006 the Israeli Military Industries ended the year with an all time record sum total of USD 4.2 billion in exports, not counting the several multi-million dollar deals which are already in their final stages. Israel exports virtually everything, from Tavor assault rifles to artillery shells to fortification systems, intelligence solutions, missiles, drones and space equipment. "The ability of the Israeli Military Industry annoys certain US administration officials," said a source from within the security industry on Saturday. He claims that these officials are making allegations that Israel has sold technological information to 'problematic' countries like China.

Believe me now?

Really.....you DO need to do your homework my little anti-semitic friend !!!

That has to be the worse line I have ever heard on ATS. The funny thing is, you're the one who has to do their homework.

Any other disinformation and lies you would like to share with us?
edit on 30-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I can't help it that you're blind!

Show me just one piece of evidence Israel sold nuclear weapons to China and I'll show you fairies are real!

See.....I know all about what went on in the 1950s to the 1970s in regards to the nuclear experimentations in the Atlantic Ocean, Pacific Ocean AND right here on my damn door step in Australia! Should I be furious with Britain and the USA or Israel? Israel nor South Africa ever experimented on Americans and Australians, but the Americans and British sure did and for generations we have suffered with enormous numbers of cancer and babies born deformed because of it!

Don't you worry your little head over Israel......worry about what YOUR country is doing both inside and outside!

Remember Agent Orange?

You people really need to do your homework thorougly before spouting your mouths off; I just hate having to do for ya.

ME disinformation and lies huh? Look it up! Perhaps Agent Orange and those pesky little nuclear experiments on MY soil were way before your time? Lucky I was around then to correct you!

edit on 30-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I can't help it that you're blind!

I'm not trying to brag, but I have great vision.

Show me just one piece of evidence Israel sold nuclear weapons to China and I'll show you fairies are real!

Why would I show you evidence of that? I never claimed that to be the case. I wouldn't be surprised if it was true though. It's something I could see the present day and past Israeli governments being involved in. It fits their MO perfectly.

Don't you worry your little head over Israel......worry about what YOUR country is doing both inside and outside!

LOL @ that. I will worry about mine, you worry about yours. I know my country is corrupt and am never surprised by their actions. My government (Canada) says how high when Israel says jump. I am ashamed of this fact, but I don't let my pride blind me into making unfounded comments as you have a habit of doing. No offense.

You people really need to do your homework thorougly before spouting your mouths off; I just hate having to do for ya.

I'm in the middle of a "homework assignment". I will make sure to post it in here so you can "grade" it once I am finished. You might have to show me that fairies are real. I am still looking. I may not be able to prove this though.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

His posts are anti-zionist, they are not anti-semitic. Shame on you for not knowing the difference! What did he say that was anti-semitic? It's not nice to accuse people of saying stuff without actually backing it up.

I dislike the term "anti-semitic", since Arabs are Semites as well, it doesn't make a clear enough distinction. He's very clearly ANTI-JEW, not anti-semitic or anti Zionist. He makes the distinction based upon religion, rather than political philosophy. He actually tends to lump religion in together with politics, always a bad brew, but hammers on the "jewishness" of a people, rather than their political leaning. He salts in the term "Zionist" just enough to slip in under the radar, but seems to equate it with both "jewish" and "communist" in a very confusing mishmash, which appears to me to be designed to confuse and mislead, while targeting "dem jeeeews".

Let's go through my homework assignment, and see what gems he has in his posts just within THIS thread:

is not accurate and that Israel did not lie to the US about its nuclear program and that Israel did not steal nuclear material from the US and that Jewish organized crime figures in the US did not help Israel steal nuclear material and nuclear technology from the US?

Of course we also have the aid of American Jewish organized crime including the godfather of American organized crime Meyer Lansky.

The actual Zionist torture, rape and murder of Muslim and Christian children and tha Zionist threat of nuclear destruction of all the non-Jews in the world makes the use of headlined

How many Jewish / Israeli spy scandals have we suffered under now?

Maybe I should ask it the other way.

Of all the spy operations the US has been subjected to how many were not Jewish - Zionist / Communist?

In the first few months of the Manhattan Project Communist Jews were already sending secrets to the Soviet Union.

Weren't Jewish scientists in Israel working with Jewish scientists in South Africa in biological weapons to wipe out "races" they did not like?

Now, personally, I don't really care what particular prejudices the man has. He's entitled to his opinions and prejudices, just as anyone else is, however distasteful this group or that may find them to be. No one is guaranteed a right against being offended, and some times offense is just what the doctor calls for. Let's call a skunk a skunk, though, and not try to hide behind claims that he is "anti-zionist" rather than "anti-semitic". Going by his posts, he seems not to know the difference other than to say "zionist" gets one fewer dirty looks than to come right out and say "dem jeeeews".

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
DP, blasted busted keyboard!

edit on 2011/9/30 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join