It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Like The Jews: CT Residents To Be Branded With Gold Stars

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I just noticed that the renewal fee is $66.

The "Mark of the Beast".

edit on 24-9-2011 by IndieA because: addtion

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
can't wait, next time my CDL is up for renewal I'm gettin that bad boy. from an employment perspective, it seperates me from the transients and riff raff

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
I just noticed that the renewal fee is $66.

The "Mark of the Beast".

It's actually worse than you think! The "mark" is 666 and that is only 66. That is 2 out of 3. What is 2/3s? 66.6%! Le gasp!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Why am I not I'm not surprised, a "warrior of the shire" would advocate getting the star.
edit on 24-9-2011 by IndieA because: sp.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Why am I not I'm not surprised, a "warrior of the shire" would advocate getting the star.
edit on 24-9-2011 by IndieA because: sp.

yeah, hobbits and paranoid conspiracies go hand in hand, everyone knows that

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Charle Sheen. Is that you?

lol

So I'm paranoid because I don't trust the government huh?

I've heard that one before. It's obvious what you are doing. To bad for you I'm calling you on it. A personal attack is just one way people like you try to suppress truth or push an agenda.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
No biggie. We've had that in Ontario for over a year now. You need the extra screening to get the "enhanced" license. That can be used in lieu of a passport. I actually wanted one because a passport is a PITA but neglected to tell them that I wanted it. As the article said, it ones own choice. Nothing nefarious here imo.

From Ontario? That explains why your so passive.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So if you dont let them have Total access to ALL your information.
they dont give you a gold star.
which says you are hiding from Big brother!
so they must search you ever chance they get.
because you are not compiling.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Charle Sheen. Is that you?

lol

So I'm paranoid because I don't trust the government huh?

I've heard that one before. It's obvious what you are doing. To bad for you I'm calling you on it. A personal attack is just one way people like you try to suppress truth or push an agenda.

I was referring to the topic this thread attempts to discuss, not your post.

why does my lack of fear over my drivers license interest you in the first place ?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

why does my lack of fear over my drivers license interest you in the first place ?

It doesn’t.

What interested me was your eagerness to accept further government interference in your life, along with your ominous name, avatar, and info.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

It doesn’t.

What interested me was your eagerness to accept further government interference in your life, along with your ominous name, avatar, and info.

the gold star simly means I presented 3 forms of ID when the license was renewed/issued, 3 forms of ID I already possess and were issued by a gov't agency in the first place

as far as the name, I tried probably 15 lord of the rings references, but they were all taken. I was listening to rush at the moment, I thought that song had a cool NWO kind of vibe, so I twisted it and there you have it. I've thought of changing it, but I am in the minority around here, so it kind of fits

how do you like my sig ?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Optional means that those without this optional extra will be discriminated against.
The plan is to get people used to and comfortable with a sevral tiered social caste system.
Only the elite will be allowed to go to the best places.....those with no qualifying ids will be passed over for everything.
Its comming.........better be ready for it.....
edit on 24-9-2011 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The only thing like the jews in Connecticut is Fairfield county and JEWHART university.

This? I mean, I live in the state. I know all about this. I don't plan to get one, but the thing is optional. There's a lot more that could be said about the Malloy governorship but this is so insignificant it's really laughable.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The only things like the jews in Connecticut are Fairfield county and JEWHART university.

This? I mean, I live in the state. I know all about this. I don't plan to get one, but the thing is optional. There's a lot more that could be said about the Malloy governorship but this is so insignificant it's really laughable.
edit on 24-9-2011 by SpectreDC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

on your sig

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I think someone needs to review their history of the Holocaust.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I must have missed it.
Where's the "branding" part?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

I don't get it...the put a DragonballZ on your license and somehow that eliminates the possibility they are going to hijack an airplane and fly it into a building?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
I've heard many say we, the U.S., are beginning to look more like Hitler's Germany all the time. This is just one more sign of label and control the masses. I am really surprised that Jews are not protesting this.

why would jews protest this. it was a jew who probably implemented the program. want to take a guess who the senator from connecticut is.

i'll tell you if you don't know, he's a pro-zionist, anti-american dual citizen , who's allegiance first and foremost is to a foreign country in the middle east, israel, and walks and talk with an air of superiority, which he considers justified because he isn't a filthy gentile.

his name is joe lieberman. the type of guy who would knock over a glass water than let a dehydrated, half dead survivor lost in the desert, have.

and i'm pretty sure his fingerprints, blessing, input and advice is all over this thing.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
reply to post by greenovni

I don't get it...the put a DragonballZ on your license and somehow that eliminates the possibility they are going to hijack an airplane and fly it into a building?

the star would be an INDICATOR of background checks.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join