It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generator ‘Breaks The Laws Of Physics’ and that's why it can't be patented?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

There's no output from the wheel.
How do you know that? He seems to be saying it's a generator. Which means he's probably using the rotations to turn an electric generator or something like that.

The motor is getting it past that balance point.
As I said, if the power produced by the spinning is greater than the power needed to keep it spinning a feedback loop would make it a perpetual motion machine.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

This has been tried for centuries. I spent a lot of time myself trying different things to get one to work. No matter what I did, it just would not keep running.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

If he was a real scientist he'd first publish his new hypothesis to the scientific community rewriting the law of energy. Otherwise he's saying I know it can't happen but it happened and I don't know why..
First of all, he clearly isn't what you would consider a "real scientist". He's more like a tinkerer or hobbyist by the looks of his machine. You don't need vast amounts of wealth and scientific equipment to make profound discoveries. Also, if his machine does work by exploiting the natural forces of magnets and gravity than it most likely isn't even violating any law of physics. It's just that anything that produces "free energy" is classified as "perpetual motion" when it actually probably isn't. Some simple solar panels can provide me with "free energy". The waves at a beach can do it too. The acid in a lemon can even produce small currents. The energy from magnets and gravity can probably be used in the same way. Whether this guy has really figured it out remains to be seen. I'm certainly not convinced.
edit on 24-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Why don 't people see that this can work based off the fact we can just "mine" / extract/ work with/ use the magnetism that is already all around us.

People forget it is everywhere, just because we can't see it doesn't mean we can't use it.

We can use it like we use Gravity. but more specific to magnetism if you get what I'm saying.

The magnetism is already present ALWAYS . you can't get rid of it. So we just need to use it. He seems to have found a way to use the initial rotation to get it going and then the magnets just kind of drain or borrow or use the magnetism on our earth to creat more energy. Just converting it basically.

So simple, but all real truths are.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by N3k9Ni

There's no output from the wheel.
How do you know that? He seems to be saying it's a generator. Which means he's probably using the rotations to turn an electric generator or something like that.

I know because I've tried it myself.

As I said, if the power produced by the spinning is greater than the power needed to keep it spinning a feedback loop would make it a perpetual motion machine.

You're right, but the key word there is "if". The power produced is not greater than the power needed to keep it running. Again, I know because I've tried it.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
HOAX.

I do believe you can sap energy out of thin air either through magnetism or orbital motion or maybe even charge difference, but it is not fee energy. That energy has to come from somewhere. The video in the OP doesn't even claim how it is done. They don't even measure the output...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
this guy must upload the schematics of the engine and spread the information worldwide, allowing everyone to build the same device.this way the idiots who are trying to bury this invention will fail

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by elpistolero1
this guy must upload the schematics of the engine and spread the information worldwide, allowing everyone to build the same device.this way the idiots who are trying to bury this invention will fail
Even if the machine does work I doubt he will do that. He will try and try to get it patented and make money from it. That's how they all fail. They either get killed or payed off before they can convince the system to patent it.

It's quite ironic Actually. Making money from a machine that's supposed to provide free energy. It's just not compatible. It needs to be a unrestricted design that anyone can make.

reply to post by N3k9Ni

I know because I've tried it myself.
So you built the exact same device as shown in the video, without even knowing exactly how the one in the video was built?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well then atoms to the solar system break thier precious law too. Everything is in perpetual motion even things that appear to be inanimate and solid. These idiots will stay inside thier box for thousands of years of you let them...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Generator ‘Breaks The Laws Of Physics’ and that's why it can't be patented?

Where is the proof that it breaks any laws of physics? Just because the inventor or someone else claims it doesn't make it so!

All I see is a mobile powered by a windscreen washer motor. It is surprising that the guy is able to build such a complex mechanical device. But fails to prove his claims. All he has to do is close the loop and get rid of the external input. Or even simpler. Just show mechanically that the device can do more work than the washer motor alone by lifting a weight. Attach a weight on a string to the rotating axis and let it roll up. Can't get more simple than that... sigh.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Well then atoms to the solar system break thier precious law too.
That's an extremely interesting thought. Now that I think about it, the only thing really preventing perpetual motion as it were, is the fact that we are inside the Earths gravitational field. You can easily make an object spin forever when you are in space. But it seems as though you can have perpetual motion without having something that produces free energy. The act of connecting the perpetual motion machine to a generator in space will cause friction against the rotation and slow it down (same as if you tried to extract energy from the Earths orbit around the Sun it would probably slow down our orbit). Very interesting subject to ponder.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

You are mixing perpetual motion and so called perpetual motion devices which are claimed to do work perpetually. Electrons in an atom are not doing work neither do planets orbiting the sun. They don't break any laws.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by moebius
reply to post by hawkiye

You are mixing perpetual motion and so called perpetual motion devices which are claimed to do work perpetually. Electrons in an atom are not doing work neither do planets orbiting the sun. They don't break any laws.

Of course they doing work they are producing electricity among other things... Are you saying the atoms in your body are not doing any work... Perhaps you need to rethink this

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Of course they doing work they are producing electricity among other things... Are you saying the atoms in your body are not doing any work..

I meant electrons in an orbital are not doing work. They will do work by changing their orbital due to external input. The main external input in a human body is sugar which is burnt with oxygen in organelles called mitochondria. Look it up. Human body is not a perpetual motion device!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Of course they doing work they are producing electricity among other things.
I don't actually think atoms create electricity. The Earth certainly doesn't. It's simply moving around the Sun without really doing much of anything, there isn't really any work involved except for the actual movement. It's an equilibrium between gravitational forces and forces of momentum. As soon as you try to extract energy from the Earths orbit it would destabilize. Read what I said in my last post about having perpetual motion without actually producing free energy.

reply to post by moebius

Human body is not a perpetual motion device!
Atoms are though. So is the solar system. That does not mean however that they are free energy devices.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Of course they doing work they are producing electricity among other things... Are you saying the atoms in your body are not doing any work..

I meant electrons in an orbital are not doing work. They will do work by changing their orbital due to external input. The main external input in a human body is sugar which is burnt with oxygen in organelles called mitochondria. Look it up. Human body is not a perpetual motion device!

Atoms do not depend on fuel the atoms in a rock still have electrons on motion. You people need to get out of your box.

reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Seriously you don't think the earth and the solar system create electricity? They are both plasma powered
edit on 24-9-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Atoms do not depend on fuel the atoms in a rock still have electrons on motion. You people need to get out of your box.
Once again. Motion is not work!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

Once again. Motion is not work!!!

Once again you try to stuff things into your box. ALL MOTION IS WORK! Get up off the couch and tell me that motion is not work... You are trying to create a false argument to deny the fact that all things are in perpetual motion, the atoms work to form molecules which in turn work to create form. The human body is indeed a perpetual motion machine the consciousness gathers molecules consisting of atoms in motion and even the sugar it uses has atoms in perpetual motion all working to create form. Where does the electricity that animates the body come from? There is far more to the universe then what you read in your science text books.

These false laws and limits or orthodoxy science has imposed has held back humanity from progressing to thier true heights and understanding of the universe. But hey what do I know I am just some guy on the internet so believe what you like friend and have a nice day...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by moebius

Motion is not work!!!
But motion can be converted to work. Think about the way we get energy from the motion of waves. In space the motion of Earth could be considered as potential energy held by the Earth. You can convert that motion into other forms of energy but you will always slow down the object in motion. That is what I'm trying to say. It is possible for objects to be in a state where they can move forever (perpetual motion), but you can't necessarily use that motion to create an endless supply of power.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Where does the electricity that animates the body come from?
Once again burning sugar. This is why you have to breath and eat from time to time.

Get up off the couch and tell me that motion is not work...

With work I mean the physical definition of work and not the one in your head. The physical definition of work is not motion, period. Look it up. If you want to bash physics try to understand it first. If you are not willing then this is the wrong forum.

edit on 24-9-2011 by moebius because: fix typos

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join