It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Humanity Withstand An Invasion Of Earth By Evil Aliens From Outer Space?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by Human4life

reply to post by Human4life

Why in the world would you think that reading the Bible would be of any import as far as giving Humanity any foresight into how and why E.T. does or acts the way they do? The Bible may be a nice teaching tool for certain people in need of Moral reinforcement....but it is of little use otherwise.

The sad thing is that many people treat the Bible as the end all to knowledge and very few admit that the Bible has been mistranslated and doctored for Millenia to fit the needs of those who seek power. Split Infinity

Because the bible speaks of truth, the bible is not religion but a history book, this is why you don't know the truth and like you many people asking them selves WHAT IF? and WHO KNOWS? etc etc. You don't trust God of creation? You don't get to know the truth, simple as that.

I have news for you...and you can easily check out my statements....you can even check them out with the VATICAN WEBSITE.....the BIBLE has a multitude od mistranslations and outright LIES in it that have been placed there over the centuries.

You have said that the Bible speaks of truth...and is a book of History. Well...this book of truth says that Moses Parted the RED SEA....when in actuality....Moses and his followers CROSSED THE REED SEA. The REED SEA is a marshy reed covered tidal area close to the Med. This is the REAL TRUTH! GOOGLE IT!
Split Infinity

Yes the bible has been manipulated in many areas, and yes is our responsibility to put the pussle together, for example the book of Enoch wasen't added to the bible. Another example the name of God has been taken out of text of the bible and replace by Lord, God, Jesus Crhist and Jehovah, but how many supposedly Christians of today calls God by his real name "YH/WH"?
edit on 23-9-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

The Bible does not contain all the Gospels...only a few were chosen to be contained in the Bible. The Gospel of Mary Magdallen...is not in the Bible and for good reason. In it...the Statement by Jesus saying he was the Son of God....is detailed that what Jesus really ment is that by folloing his teachings...WE CAN ALL BE SONS OF GOD.

I can see why some would not want that in the current Biblical Form. Split Infinity

OK
Sorry but I don't understand your statement, why would you come up with that comment. Please elaborate?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Why in the world would you think that reading the Bible would be of any import as far as giving Humanity any foresight into how and why E.T. does or acts the way they do? The Bible may be a nice teaching tool for certain people in need of Moral reinforcement....but it is of little use otherwise.

The sad thing is that many people treat the Bible as the end all to knowledge and very few admit that the Bible has been mistranslated and doctored for Millenia to fit the needs of those who seek power. Split Infinity

Because the bible speaks of truth, the bible is not religion but a history book, this is why you don't know the truth and like you many people asking them selves WHAT IF? and WHO KNOWS? etc etc. You don't trust God of creation? You don't get to know the truth, simple as that.

I have news for you...and you can easily check out my statements....you can even check them out with the VATICAN WEBSITE.....the BIBLE has a multitude od mistranslations and outright LIES in it that have been placed there over the centuries.

You have said that the Bible speaks of truth...and is a book of History. Well...this book of truth says that Moses Parted the RED SEA....when in actuality....Moses and his followers CROSSED THE REED SEA. The REED SEA is a marshy reed covered tidal area close to the Med. This is the REAL TRUTH! GOOGLE IT!
Split Infinity

Yes the bible has been manipulated in many areas, and yes is our responsibility to put the pussle together, for example the book of Enoch wasen't added to the bible. Another example the name of God has been taken out of text of the bible and replace by Lord, God, Jesus Crhist and Jehovah, but how many supposedly Christians of today calls God by his real name "YH/WH"?

The Bible does not contain all the Gospels...only a few were chosen to be contained in the Bible. The Gospel of Mary Magdallen...is not in the Bible and for good reason. In it...the Statement by Jesus saying he was the Son of God....is detailed that what Jesus really ment is that by folloing his teachings...WE CAN ALL BE SONS OF GOD.

I can see why some would not want that in the current Biblical Form. Split Infinity

actually... that is not hidden.... we are all sons of God...why would that be such a huge revelation to the world.... the reason many books were not added was not due to content but because they were not inspired.. but if one wants to be a conspiracy theorist then yeah you can say that. but i could counter with that is what they want you to think that it is a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Have you considered that maybe the aliens are already here,and that the fake invasion will actually be the good aliens coming to save us from the evil ones who have control?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
reply to post by blocula

Have you considered that maybe the aliens are already here,and that the fake invasion will actually be the good aliens coming to save us from the evil ones who have control?

Why do you assume that Aliens would be EVIL? Indifferent....absolutely...preform actions by a non-human standard....without a doubt...but EVIL? WHY? Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk

Split Infinity

actually... that is not hidden.... we are all sons of God...why would that be such a huge revelation to the world.... the reason many books were not added was not due to content but because they were not inspired.. but if one wants to be a conspiracy theorist then yeah you can say that. but i could counter with that is what they want you to think that it is a conspiracy.

Now that comment is a conspiracy theory towards Enoch, that is If you mean the Book of Enoch? That theory hasn't been proven yet, how do you know if the book of Enoch is not inspired by God, when God him self walk with Enoch along side of him. Enoch was a prophet of God as well, so why wold his book couldn't be inspired by God him self?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

The book has as much chance as being inspired by GOD as it does being simply the ideas of Man. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

wasn't talking about the book of enoch. why that was kept out i don't know nor do i speculate. he was referring to the gospel of magdellan. which was what i was referring too and all others in general without any explanation as why others like the book of enoch were not included.

it was just hauled in with the rest of them. the book of enoch is a serperate discussion to this one

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The book has as much chance as being inspired by GOD as it does being simply the ideas of Man. Split Infinity

The problem with your comment is that there is Proof the Fact of History and not to mention all it's prophecies have come true till this day.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

in theory yes, in reality you really do not know. you can show me a bunch of interpretations or views but the reality of the matter is none of us know. You can say your proof proves it and i can say mine does too but you will scoff mine and i will scoff yours and we get no where.

you have things you accept by faith others have things they accept by faith. crapping on someone else faith beliefs is kinda dumb as you believe by faith too.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk

wasn't talking about the book of enoch. why that was kept out i don't know nor do i speculate. he was referring to the gospel of magdellan. which was what i was referring too and all others in general without any explanation as why others like the book of enoch were not included.

it was just hauled in with the rest of them. the book of enoch is a serperate discussion to this one

Lol ok my bad

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Whether a person believes in God or not....is not in conflict with a person believing in E.T....or not. It is only a conflict with certain religious documents that have over time...proven themselves to be highly dubious in origin.
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Whether a person believes in God or not....is not in conflict with a person believing in E.T....or not. It is only a conflict with certain religious documents that have over time...proven themselves to be highly dubious in origin.
Split Infinity

belief in god.. religious text that support god are dubious in orgin

belief in et... texts and accounts that support Et are dubious orgin

i don't know or maybe this tube is rotting my brain.. well its quitting time have a good night.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Split Infinity

If people would only know the bible they would know the truth, they would answer all their questions. The Bible is NOT! Religion is a history book, the bible starts talking about ET and the creation of Man and the End Of This System of Things.

And the most important one the second coming of the Son of God, in other words as many people call it, an alien invasion.

People better wake up! before is to late.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Why are so many people locked into the idea of END TIMES? Whether a person sites the enviroment or the Apocolapse or Alien invasion....many seem to think we are headed toward disaster.

Well....throughout Human history and many times before it....THERE IS ALWAYS DISASTER! Every so many thousand years...the Earth experiences an extiction Level Event....and between these we have smaller in scope...disasters such as Ice Ages, Polor magnetic Shifts, Plagues, Solar or Cosmic bombardment....and Humans have survived the lessor ones many times.

Some form of Human ancestor has been on this planet for at least 4 to 5 MILLION YEARS and Neandetal, Cromagnon and Homosapiens have lived through many ice ages and magnetic shifts. People who say that...well...Cromagnons were not people like us....don't know crap. If you or I were to see a cromagnon walking down the street amongst Homosapiens....WE COULD NOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE! Sure...they were a bit taller on average....but they actually had a larger brain capacity than us...and percentage of use is highly debated.

Thing is even our race of people...Homosapiens....have been in existence for 10's upon thousands of years. Perhaps even close to 100 thousand years and there have been many close to extiction level events since.

With exception to something like the Yellow Stone super volcano erupting or a star in our proximity going supernova....or a large asteroid or comet slamming into earth....people are going to be here for some time reguardless of numbers....we are tough and history proves this to be true. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
reply to post by blocula

yes i have thought of that.i was just wondering what our psychological and technological reactions might be towards a real invasion from space by evil aliens. who would arrive here with a huge attack armada of interstellar spaceships,filled with thousands of lasar firing smaller craft.swarming all over earth...
edit on 23-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If you want to get a sense of what having the high ground can do for a military campaign in a planetary assault theatre, take a look at project THOR:

Project Thor is an idea for a weapons system that launches kinetic projectiles from Earth orbit to damage targets on the ground. Jerry Pournelle originated the concept while working in operations research at Boeing in the 1950s before becoming a science-fiction writer.[1][2]

The most described system is "an orbiting tungsten telephone pole with small fins and a computer in the back for guidance". The weapon can be down-scaled, an orbiting "crowbar" rather than a pole.[citation needed] The system described in the 2003 United States Air Force (USAF) report was that of 20-foot-long (6.1 m), 1-foot-diameter (0.30 m) tungsten rods, that are satellite controlled, and have global strike capability, with impact speeds of Mach 10, and strike 25-foot accuracy.[3][4][5]

The time between deorbiting and impact would only be a few minutes, and depending on the orbits and positions in the orbits, the system would have a world-wide range.[citation needed] There is no requirement to deploy missiles, aircraft or other vehicles. Although the SALT II (1979) prohibited the deployment of orbital weapons of mass destruction, it did not prohibit the deployment of conventional weapons. The system is not prohibited by either the Outer Space Treaty nor the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.[4][6]

The idea is that the weapon would inflict damage because it moves at orbital velocities, at least 9 kilometers per second. Smaller weapons can deliver measured amounts of energy as small as a 225 kg conventional bomb.[citation needed] Some systems are quoted as having the yield of a small tactical nuclear bomb.

en.wikipedia.org...

If you have the High ground... you don't even need explosives.... all you need is a metal telephone pole at re-entry velocities.

These systems were designed as "Bunker Busters" which means maximum penetration against heavily armoured/strike-hardened and subterranean targets.

Furthermore, if the "Alien Invaders" have the energy production facilities that are necessary for interstellar flight...

Well, let's just put it this way....

If you were to make a chemical rocket to fly to Proxima Centauri and back.... you would need more fuel than the mass of the universe.

The technological capabilities, material sciences, and power generation systems, and all of the myriad support systems such as; magnetic fields, fusion or antimatter power, or Zero Point Energy required to harness these energies inside a vehicle that is light enough to actually MOVE interstellar distances ALONE is a feat in and of itself.

But none of that even matters, really... because there is no logical reason to actually INVADE the earth.

I mean, plenty of theories have been developed, and they all have massive logical holes in them....

Like, Water? Yeah... there is water on at least 5 moons in the solar system IN MASSIVE QUANTITIES, and they all have a FRACTION of the escape velocity of the earth, and are less defended by indigenous life forms.

Mineral Resources?

Ya... lol, most all rocky bodies in the solar system are composed of pretty much the same thing as earth is.

Slavery?

Why? If you have the technology to cross the stars, you probably have computers powerful enough to calculate trajectories between planets and stars, and that is indicative of AT LEAST industrial automation, and even low level Artificial Intelligence.

Our rich biological diversity?

Why invade?

Just steal a couple bio samples, and drift back into space, clone what you have, and populate your own little bio-domes with it.

Invasion of the earth is a ridiculous postulate given the Universal laws of Economics.

It just doesn't make any sense at all.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
*sigh* Still at it?

Look:

Aliens as Biblical Demons: attacking Earth: They can only get away with what God allows, so there's nothing about this aspect that has anything to do with what WE bring to the table.

Aliens as a Creator God's Angels: If the Creator of the Universe attacks us, mere creatures stuck in time, there's still nothing we could do.

Aliens as any other spiritual entity: if they are not physically bound, we don't have the capacity to stop them. Possible psychics and their ilk are too far between and ill-proven.

So the only way we could possibly DO anything about aliens is if they are physical entities. This thread is not about what Aliens actually are, but about what we can do. The physical is the only one we have a chance against, so please, even if you don't believe that they are physical entities, drop some speculation as to what it would take to repel an invading physical force. Call them Rock Lobsters for all I care.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Theres so many variables if there goal was to just destroy the planet i doubt it. If there was another motive possibly just depends on how they go about it and what there goals are.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Those creatures you speak about are what the bible calls Nephilim. Nephilim they warent just giants but hybrid enteties,, the Annunaki abducted woman and started messing around with their DNA creating these creatures you just mentioned and the same thing is happening today. They didn't just mess aorund with human DNA but with animal DNA as well and thats were the Dinosaurs steps in. We have been lied to by the Illuminati from thousand of years ago, Illuminati started with Scientist, Astronomers and Religious figures which created the secreat society of the Illuminati sinse the days of Noah. The oldest tree in our planet is about 10,000 years old so how could dinosaurs live millions of years? The truth is that humans have been lied too.

Dinosaurs are a lizard animal hybrid version of the Fallen One aka Annunaki, they contaminated everything our God created and thats the reason YH/WH destroyed all Nephilim from this planet, only 9 people survive the flood they were pure humans and that was Noah and his famaly. Today is the same abduction creating human hybrid enteties ( Reptilians ) just because Satan wants to imitate our creator Yahweh with his own human hybrid version, we have hybrid people all over this planet, not to mention the Nephilim monsters that live underground, most of the time people confuse them with Aliens.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
evil alien's that may be on a quest to harvest souls would have a really good reason for invading earth...

maybe there's a civilization somewhere out there in space, who's weapon is to launch asteroids at unsuspecting planets, destroying all life upon their surface's. then they wait for the dust to settle and colonize their conquered world's...
edit on 23-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join