It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming nuclear war? Very interesting video...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this video today, it was posted this month. Very informative (I thought)..

Please share any more information, and tell me what may be mulling around in your head on this matter...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
whats the point of a nuclear war with israel. the u.n. and the u.s. would stand up in outrage, jews from around the world would be called in to repopulate and reconstruct the new israel, the palestinians would be long gone and the country that launched the nuclear strike would be rubble.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm still skeptical on all of this, I just want opinions on the matter.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
this a great video.

but who would know what is really happening and what will happen...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
questions:

who paid an english tv/radio voice-over-man to do the vid?

where did the clips within the movie come from?

who would benefit from releasing a video like this?

how do you feel after watching the video? ;was that feeling intended?

talks of egypts army joining up with turkey, isn't egypt's army entirely trained, funded and provided by the US?

talk of iran and iraq teaming up? sunnis and shia's best mates all of a sudden eh? ok, the enemy of my enemy, but...

turkey and the kurds, getting on? the same kurds turkey are usually genociding on?

WHAT THE #?
edit on 23-9-2011 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
what the f is wrong with these strapid germs in the east grow up be civil its not that hard what ever created you guys was drunk or high and wishes they did not make you faked up creatures death to all humanity

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
What a pile of BS.

Obviously created by a misguided fundamental Muslim organisation.(like there is any other kind)

Then again, 99% of fundamental Muslim videos are total BS and yet so many posters on this site buy into them without analysis purely because they support their weak argument.

It reminds me of those hilarious videos that boast about Iran's air force. (The only capable aircraft Iran had for years were a small number of US F-14 Tomcats that they couldn't even keep up in the air because they no longer had parts to maintain them with) Their latest 'advanced super fighter' is an old American F-5 Tiger with two tail fins instead of one.....

Who was the sell-out that voiced this piece of crap anyway? I wouldn't provide western commentary on this garbage if you gave me a certain lottery win. (pride before the fall)

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Actually, I'll laugh.

I'll cry later at the thought of how many people will actually buy into this.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Thank you for the responses, just looking for different POV's!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

I respect you for responding in that manner.

I am partially sorry for my harsh post, though it is my truthful response to that video.

I shall S&F your thread as a matter of fact, as I believe it is important to view people's responses to this video.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Pretty interesting video, indeed. I found it kind of crazy when he said that Israel would potentially lunch nukes at America, I'm not sure about that, but I do think that people are really underestimating the situation here. Time will tell how this is going to play out, there's so much going on, I hope it turns out for the better.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
questions:

who paid an english tv/radio voice-over-man to do the vid?

probably some obscure production company funded by bbc affiliate .

where did the clips within the movie come from?

probably from private bbc archives

who would benefit from releasing a video like this?

United Kingdom PLC

how do you feel after watching the video? ;was that feeling intended?

Dual purpose video . Gives the Zionists a reason to pre-emptively strike with Nukes while making the anti Zionists feel Rigtheous .

talks of egypts army joining up with turkey, isn't egypt's army entirely trained, funded and provided by the US?

Once you give a man a gun , you have no control over how he may use it .

talk of iran and iraq teaming up? sunnis and shia's best mates all of a sudden eh? ok, the enemy of my enemy, but...

Most of Iraq is shiite , same as Iran . Today on the ground Shiite rules most of Iraq expect Sunni Kurdish areas .

turkey and the kurds, getting on? the same kurds turkey are usually genociding on?

Turks and Kurds got on for about thousand years . They fought against Byzantines , Persians , Arabs , Crusaders , Italians , French , British , Russian , Serbians , Greeks , Bulgarians and probably some other nations which I can't remember right now .
When Turkish troops landed in Cyprus back in 1974 , 2 in 10 soldier was an ethnic Kurd .

When Saddam gassed the Kurds and about 500.000 Kurds became an overnight refugee in Gulf war 1 , it was Turkey who opened their doors to all this Iraqi Kurds .

Turkish Political , cultural , social , economical life is full of successfull Kurds . In fact when asked whether they would want to separate from Turks and set up their own country , almost all of them say no to separation from Turkey proper .

Northern Iraqi President Celal Talabani and Kurdistan Region President Mesut Barzani are both Kurds and both hold Turkish passports for a looong time .

Doesn't sound like Genocide to me .

Giving these facts , perhaps you may want to re-form your opinion . You know , Deny Ignorance an'all ?

WHAT THE #?
edit on 23-9-2011 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

I hope my post was helpfull .

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The music is by Philip Glass, and is from either the movie Koyaanisqatsi, Powaqqatsi or Naqoyqatsi

The voice sounds like the actor Helmut Bakaitis who played the "Architect" from The Matrix: Reloaded, but maybe not.

Anyways, they got a good voice actor to narrate, so there was definitely some money behind this production, but it's still a bit gorilla, because there is NO WAY they got a license to use the music by Philip Glass.

My conclusion, therefore, is that this is just some biased opinion, not an informed expert academic analysis.
edit on 9/23/2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Hmmmm?? Highly speculative at best.

The narrator gathers many current, recent past issues and states of affairs, makes some bold definitive statements, spins them together against the backdrop of crappy old Military footage and suggests the glassing of Israel is inevitable....??

While the current pi$$ing contest in that region would be of a major concern were it to dramatically escalate, the video however, sniffs somewhat of a fear mongering propaganda tool.

My 0.02

edit on 23-9-2011 by Perhaps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
I stumbled upon this video today, it was posted this month. Very informative (I thought)..

Please share any more information, and tell me what may be mulling around in your head on this matter...

This video is antisemitic propaganda. I watched exactly 8 seconds of it. None of it is truth.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Meh, not exactly my idea of how things may go down but perhaps has a few valid points.....
Certainly not too happy with isreal are they though?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
The music is by Philip Glass, and is from either the movie Koyaanisqatsi, Powaqqatsi or Naqoyqatsi

Also in "The Watchman" movie and soundtrack.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
the video is obviously biased, but it does present some facts (and alot of speculation). That is my analysis thus far. All of these responses are helpful, and thank you guys for keeping posts calm and collected.

I'm not sure about Israel bombing America, they way that the video is presented doesn't give you much time to think for yourself. It's almost like a domino effect, in which you get slammed with so many events in a row (that have yet to happen) that by the time they present an end result, you can't even recall what you had just heard..

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thread covering article
Article

I was not completely sure what to think of this to be honest. Everything that is said to occur never does so why should this 'event' be any different?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
because of extensive, *increasing* and current widespread use of Depleted Uranium for the past few decades

(Serbia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iraq again, Libya,... where next?)

it's logical the next step in the next few decades will be return to use of nukes like USA did on Japan to make a bigger bang.

face it folks, not just israel but DU really is the TROJAN HORSE of the coming Nuclear Holocaust.

israel is just a pawn and scapegoat the US will use to PLUMMET the world into NUCLEAR CHAOS, hello. all recent US actions lead to that inevitable conclusion!

therealnewsjournal.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is insane. Israel hitting US with nukes using Indian ICBMs because Turkey threatenes Israel....

Yeah. I sometimes do think that people in top positions all other the world are loonies, but then i see this and think that there are even more loonies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join