It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Slaves Work For You ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
How Many Slaves Work For You ?

I found this great website app ,that tells you how many slaves you have ,by a simple test ,on the products and items you own ,and by the food you eat.
And its a real eye opener to the slave trade ,that is bigger then ever around the world.

After i took the test ,i have 50 slaves working for me around the world ,and the good thing about this app ,is you can click on were the slaves are pointed out on the global map for you to find in yellow with the red dot to find out more on what they are doing.

As with the bulk of my slaves work in china.

China Coal mines, brick kilns and factories in the poorest regions of China operate illegally, using much of China’s estimated 150 million internal migrants as slaves.

Here's a video clip on CNN about this app.

Click Here. ,and find out your slaves

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Damn I've got 62. Mostly from gold, silver and diapers and gadgets. I wonder how many more slaves I'd have if I invested in fiat currency instead of metals?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
excellent thread, a real eyeopener.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

Damn I've got 62.

And i though mine was bad at 50 ,you bad bad man

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Wow...I have 39 slaves !!! Yet my darn socks seem to be on the floor next to my bed all the time !!! Hummm...I better call a meeting and fire some slaves and set an example !!!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
Wow...I have 39 slaves !!! Yet my darn socks seem to be on the floor next to my bed all the time !!! Hummm...I better call a meeting and fire some slaves and set an example !!!

I was thinking of buying a years supply of TP and diapers, and storing them in the attic (double whammy; insulation and inflation hedge). I wonder what that will do to my current crop numbers.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
OK, I didn't finish it. It showed my zip code as California, not even close, and the kids only went to 16. How can you get accurate info with that?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

I suppose as they come under young adults ,when over 16 ,so have to take there own test ,and as for zip code ,I'm in london England ,and it worked great for me.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
That would be wasteful.

You must whip them into shape, like they do in China.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I like to see more people post how many slaves they have ,be nice to see this hit front page ,so we can see what the average slaves owners are on ATS.

Considering the average is 27 globally ,so far we seem to all be slaves whores ,at lest i'm not the worse owner so far with 50 lol.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I have ZERO slaves working for me.

Piece of crap corporations have slaves working for THEM...

I know this is cute and all, but it is passing the slave trade to the consumer, and that is an illusion. These corporations leave USA to start slave operations, and produce slave labor products, then take that doo doo, wrap it in a shiney new box, and "monkeys like shiny things", so we buy it. (rather YOU buy it) I am not a part of your world.

For example, I am going on a 25 mile backpack trip this weekend.

I MADE MY:

backpack
hammock tent
canned heat
hobo stove
beef jerkey
ropes
water bladder
knives, forks, bowls, plates
dehydrated vegetable soup from my garden

It took almost zero effort, and a bit more time and patience and know how, but this is what i do. I train in primative camping skills on my own on the weekends, sun rain snow, it doesnt matter, cause my family will appreciate it if needed, and every other bitch male sitting on his ass using slave labor items can kiss my ass when TSHTF.

Guess what, if i dont ever have to use those self preservation skills, i am still a better man for khaving developed them, and my life is better for it, because it brings me into deep, isolated rugged, wilderness...WHERE WE BELONG!!!!

Get back to what matters, for you! Pull your head and ass out of what the government tells you to do. For Christ Sakes people, be an individual, and stop following others. This website is an example, it is full of people who pretend to be individuals, but they come here to be around others, and to post comments, to seek approval from others....WHY?

Denounce organized society, and build your life....Read the thread of the HOBBIT HOUSE guy, he SHOULD be your hero.

No skills, no know how, no experience, just vision, and a willingness to work...His home is beautiful, and he is a winner!

I have plenty of money too, but money is bull#, and just a tool to use when i need it, it is not vitally important to me, and does not determine my worth in life. Every rich neighbor in my neighborhood is a loser to me, because they are foolish, ignorant, selfish, small minded, isolated from the world, and closed minded...

I am built differently. I encourage you to seek out your "inner wolf". I am not religious, but even ADAM was born outside of Eden, and that is because he is an animal that hunts and gathers to bring back to his Eve. it is inside all of us...the reason you may feel imbalanced is because you have had your "man" stripped from you because you rely on slave labor. THINK

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It won't let me do it as i haven't got a zip code, i'm English -_-

silly thing, they best get some slaves to fix it asap :p

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Well, try as I might, that website insisted that I own things in the way of precious stones and metals that I do not and would not allow me to progress until I lied and said I owned Fort f*****g Knox.

That had to be the most worthless and politically inspired web test I have ever seen.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Okandetre

Just type in your post code were it says zip code ,it worked for me.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I tried to do it but it wouldnt even load the third page ("How Many Children Do You Have?")

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Well, try as I might, that website insisted that I own things in the way of precious stones and metals that I do not and would not allow me to progress until I lied and said I owned Fort f*****g Knox.

That had to be the most worthless and politically inspired web test I have ever seen.
Same thing happend over here.
They should have added an option on how many cheap fake jewels you own to.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
My score was 25 slaves.

Gotta work on that.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Any unusual format?

As it's not doing for me :

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
48 slaves dang now I feel bad

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I've been trying to do this all morning. The site is really slow and tends to time out randomly so I have to start over

I'll edit myself in when I'm done though, if I ever get to finish heh.

After 3 different browsers and some fumbling around......
You Have 38 Slaves Working For You.

I thought i'd be higher than that to be honest.
edit on 23-9-2011 by LOLZebra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join