It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Slaves Work For You ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I tried to take the survey and it said the servers were down, so I don't know how many I have working for me. But whoever they are, they need to get busy. I'm 51 years old, bust my butt for a living, haven't had a vacation this century, and I still can't afford a corvette. Can I switch my slaves to Germans? They're pretty productive.
edit on 23-9-2011 by VictorVonDoom because: their, they're, there

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

How is being concerned about other people's freedom and lives "lefty propaganda"? I mean, I suppose I haven't been alive horribly long so I guess I wasn't around when caring about other's well-being became something only the "evil liberals" do....

As for your number (113998, which I know is a joke), some of the CEO's of big corporations probably have a number that high. It's astounding to think that hundreds of thousands of poor people around the world who we generally don't think about or care about are a main force keeping the world economy running.
edit on 9/23/2011 by spacekc929 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalGiant

Just hope the HOBBIT HOUSE guy got permits to build because they will make him tear it down if not...sooner or later.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Everyone that posts on the internet uses slaves. It doesn't matter how "Wolverine" you are, lol.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

I agree with you. my point was that I don't believe that the "survey" is any real indication of anything and the survey itself is BS. Caring about people is not BS.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Damn. ATS has overwhelmed their servers, nice job guys!

And I must say that is some awesome use of JavaScript.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

True dat (on the JavaScript). I have 23 slaves, according to the survey. I had a hard time with the clothes - it just didn't want me to have less than 29 pants and skirts, but I finally beat it into submission and turned it down to my actual 6. Foodwise, I buy locally grown as much as possible, too, and I love "slow foods" restaurants. There is a great one near my folks' home, in Athens, OH named Casa Nueva - I make it a point to go eat there every time we visit. There's also a really good one in Prescott, AZ, named The Raven Cafe.

edit on 23-0920119-1111 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Servers are down, but I am hoping when it comes back up, I get a low number. I am working towards sufficiency, so will see.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
After taking this survey, I feel like a cave man. I don't even own a cell phone or smart phone yet.

I only have 25 slaves. I need to work on that. I counted coins as jewelry too.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Just hope the HOBBIT HOUSE guy got permits to build because they will make him tear it down if not...sooner or later.

No they wont. Its not even in America, and its on private land. there is alot of information out there for those "doers" and not "talkers".

My Mother In Law likes to blurt out without knowing what shes talking about also.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentalGiant

No they wont. Its not even in America, and its on private land. there is alot of information out there for those "doers" and not "talkers".

My Mother In Law likes to blurt out without knowing what shes talking about also.

It depends on the country you live in. In the UK owning the land is irrelevant. You have to get the permission of the local council for any dwelling you wish to construct there. If you just build it without permission they can knock it down. If this process makes you homeless they will provide you with a room in a hostel. If you have a dog they will have it destroyed for you.

Hooray for freedom.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentalGiant

I feel very sorry for your Mother-inlaw. You are totally full of yourself and rude!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

yeah, I'm sure that was all ATS and had nothing to do with CNN talking about on their world wide news network.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Not enough, that much I can tell you.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Not accurate or scientific at all of course, might as well spout any random number. Anyway, unless you live in a cave it is impossible to live in the modern world without causing an untold amount of suffering around the world through actions you take every single day, and probably don't even think twice about. Everyone is responsible for causing this, even those who proclaim(on the internet no less) to have left the 'system'.
edit on 1-10-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join