It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Twin Tower Collapse Model Could Squash 9/11 Conspiracies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie

Originally posted by spw184

I understand if you want to believe the official story out of some epic level of denial that TPTB would never do this to us... but it seems to me that EVERYONE should be suspicious of the Neocons when it comes to 9/11.

I mean the PNAC basically laid it out, they said what they needed, they took power, and then it all just coincidentally happened.

It's like a person says what they would do if they had no spouse and a million dollars and then says the only way that will happen is if the spouse dies and they can collect on life insurance... and then a year later it happens.

How can a person not be suspicious of 9/11?

And then to make matters worse... those mass murder suspects refuse to testify on record, and insist on being in the same room at the same time. In what world is that not a highly suspicious demand?? I mean, come on!

If I accused you of killing thousands of people and you didn't would you testify after you have 1,000 times? thats right, you wouldn't. I DARE you to go ask a firefighter or a policeman in new york area if 9/11 was an inside job. But make sure to tell me so i can get the 10,000 hits on youtube first mm'k?

Dude, Bush and Cheney needed be in the same room at the same time so their 9/11 stories matched and refused to go under oath so they could not be accused of perjury. You don't think that's shady?

You see a bunch of people die on my watch and want to question me and my partner on how it happened and I say, ok, but only if we can be in the same room at the same time and we won't go under oath. And you wouldn't raise an eyebrow??

You see, if they really wanted it to be believeable they wouldn't give a rats behind quarters about an oath.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I understand if you want to believe the official story out of some epic level of denial that TPTB would never do this to us... but it seems to me that EVERYONE should be suspicious of the Neocons when it comes to 9/11.

I mean the PNAC basically laid it out, they said what they needed, they took power, and then it all just coincidentally happened.

It's like a person says what they would do if they had no spouse and a million dollars and then says the only way that will happen is if the spouse dies and they can collect on life insurance... and then a year later it happens.

And then to make matters worse... those mass murder suspects refuse to testify on record, and insist on being in the same room at the same time. In what world is that not a highly suspicious demand?? I mean, come on!

If I accused you of killing thousands of people and you didn't would you testify after you have 1,000 times? thats right, you wouldn't. I DARE you to go ask a firefighter or a policeman in new york area if 9/11 was an inside job. But make sure to tell me so i can get the 10,000 hits on youtube first mm'k?

Dude, Bush and Cheney needed be in the same room at the same time so their 9/11 stories matched and refused to go under oath so they could not be accused of perjury. You don't think that's shady?

You see a bunch of people die on my watch and want to question me and my partner on how it happened and I say, ok, but only if we can be in the same room at the same time and we won't go under oath. And you wouldn't raise an eyebrow??

You see, if they really wanted it to be believeable they wouldn't give a rats behind quarters about an oath.

Actually you can tell by the way they redefined torture to make it legal that there is a concern about legalities. That is, they cover their butts legally whenever possible, with lack of evidence to cover everything else.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Ho hum.
Another fail thread on ATS.
The truth about 911 is already out, it is no longer conspiracy. People don't have to know every detail about HOW they did it once they know their own government is complicit. The Tsunami of truth cannot be stopped.
Fail threads only help the truth movement. You guys help keep the subject relevant.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
Ho hum.
Another fail thread on ATS.
The truth about 911 is already out, it is no longer conspiracy. People don't have to know every detail about HOW they did it once they know their own government is complicit. The Tsunami of truth cannot be stopped.
Fail threads only help the truth movement. You guys help keep the subject relevant.
\

What do you mean the truth is out? The so called "truth" truthers want isn't offical yet, so.. yeah... idk what your talkin bout...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This theory would infact be different from the official story and NIST's findings.

Which would again lead us to question NIST... and down the rabbit hole we go...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84

And how does a quarter of a building collapsing on top of the remaining 3/4 of the building bring the entire thing down at a free fall pace? How is it that the mass of the lower parts of the building could not withstand the less mass falling down on top of it?

This has been covered before in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out the embedded YouTube video to answer your question about collapse of building from weight above.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

The truth is out.
It is really simple, only those people plugged into dumbass haven't figured that out.
I can forgive you for not recognizing the reality, most don't see it. The world HAS changed since 911, but not in the ways you may think.
The frog boils very slow grasshopper, and some people eat grasshoppers. Look around, what are you surrounded by? The world has almost gone straight to hell because of evil people and you don't recognize it?
Don't worry, most don't.
A stupid collapse model.....what a joke. Where did the smart people go?
Hello?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Let me try and explain a little problem with this story...

So when adding water to molten aluminum it will give a chemical reaction? So the aluminum became molten BEFORE the sprinklers were activated????? Now say that the fire was so intense that the metals were melting, would not the water slow the reaction down (much like lava in the sea). Would there not be steam as opposed to the massive smoke that was billowing?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Slight OT but still pertinent.

If you think the Ground Zero Victory Mosque doesn’t represent an Islamic triumph over the West, look at this

What you are looking at is a couple of artsist’s interpretations of the twin towers… made from Korans.

The yellow tape has verses from the Koran.

For instance -

Qur’an 8:12: “Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: ‘I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.”

IOTW

edit on 23-9-2011 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

metal doesn't need to melt for it to fail structurally. That's one big error of the controlled demolition theory.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

Did you actually read the report?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The towers didnt collapse - they exploded....into dust...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
reply to post by spw184

A stupid collapse model.....what a joke. Where did the smart people go?
Hello?

Why does this post remind me of the "50 year old in motorhome with rosswell newspaper clippings" type conspiracy theorist? As I have said MANY times on this site: Not everything is a conspiracy, and somtimes the "Smart" people are the ones buying into fabricated lies.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Less 1/10 of 1% of active engineers in the US! Not even 1 in 1000. Hardly meaningful.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Less 1/10 of 1% of active engineers in the US! Not even 1 in 1000. Hardly meaningful.

Did you know that you have a greater chance of having a big bird drop a rock on your head than that?
Its a fact....

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
brought to you by the inventors of the 'the magic bulley theory"....

the new and improved...

"magic aluminum theory"

but wait. if you act now.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
i doubt that a model could explain the lack of plane and the sive of the entrance hole at the pentagon before and after the outer wall collapsed as neither size could equate to a boeing .. maybe a cesna or a hummer but a air liner and not to mention the office furniture and electronic equipment that lay in the hole in plain sight as it were unscathed .

the official story to 9/11 was a total fabricated lie

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Very interesting... now a mainstream media source acknowledges the explosions. Only to come with a ludicrous explanation of course!

What about the repeated explosions heard all through the buildings? And the ones that happened BEFORE the planes crashed? Ha! Still FAIL.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Read, divulge. And stop the endless bickering. There is no use in pointing fingers and its now clear that the goverment did not do it. This article and experiment tackle almost all truthers theories and seeing that this guy is a trustworthy scientist.. Ima have to trust him more than some college kid in his moms basement. OS-er gain another point. Yay yay yay!

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

don't be an idiot and imply that the only people who question the 9/11 OS are college kids in their mom's basement

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

No, all that means is that if they really wanted to save their own a$$es if in fact the ridiculous story all came crashing down, they wouldn't give a.. 'rats behind quarters (?)' .. about an oath

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join