It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Twin Tower Collapse Model Could Squash 9/11 Conspiracies

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I just hope that the 1600 architects for 9/11 truth find some kind of hard evidence to refute the official story, and I hope it's broadcasted all over the world.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
There's now evidence that the government got the christmas-day underwear bomber on the plane.
Nobody seems to talk about this. Another false flag, but this one failed.
www.infowars.com...

edit: And if you notice, right after this happened they already had body scanners in airports the same week. It was reported they were ordered up to a year before, and implemented right after this happened.
edit on 9/24/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Less 1/10 of 1% of active engineers in the US! Not even 1 in 1000. Hardly meaningful.

Hardly meaningful? This number continues to increase daily. Why don't you do us all the favor and figure up the percentage of this one scientist who claims melting aluminum created the heard explosions to all the other scientist in the US. I'm guessing it comes to something like .00001%.

Your point is moot.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

no, it didn't fail. it's goal was to scare people into thinking that there could be a bomber on their plane, so they wouldn't mind more stringent security and restrictions. i don't think they ever meant for it to go off. just like the shoe bomber. let on the plane while on the no fly list

same for the bomb in the car in new york. it's a booster shot of fear to compliment 9/11.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
A question for all 'false flag' believers: do you believe such a thing as terrorism exists at all? And why don't you question the endless IEDs and suicide bombings in Afghanistan and Iraq? Or, more pertinent, acts which don't affect Americans and aren't covered on youtube?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

Here is a little tidbit that absolutely no "truthers" seem to take into consideration.

Time after time, you people cite the 1,000 or so independent architects, engineers, etc for a new 9/11 investigation, acting as if 1,000 people is a large accomplishment. Consider how many architects and engineers are currently living and working in the United States. 1,000 people is a laughably minuscule fraction of how many engineers and architects actively support the official story. If I asked 100,000 if hot dogs tasted better than carpet, and 1,000 people said carpet was better, would you acknowledge the 1,000 over the 99,000?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodLifeGodLike

We're talking about a crashing plane, not a thermo-nuclear device. It won't cleanly incinerate everything at the moment of impact, it's a complex process involving many overlapping physical forces. If you look at the debris found in high speed crashes of DC-10's for instance, things were found like the hands of a married couple, gripping each other tightly, but both severed at the wrist. Reality isn't neat like a computer model.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

They've had ten years, it's not looking good.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

After 10 years and truthers can't get even half of 1% of active US engineers to sign a petition. Its very telling. Compare that to the popularity of a theory that's only a few months old... We'll I wouldn't as that's a dishonest comparison, but not surprised a truther would.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by awfitz

imo your incorrect

yes 1000+ experts willing to risk their credability questioning 911 os has meaning, evidenced by the fact that we dont have 1000+ experts willing to risk their credability promoting the governments story.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States moved its bowels seven years ago. How odd that you and other Trusters use the date of the attacks as your benchmark to criticize the Truth Movement instead of that more obviously relevant time period.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elbereth

The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States moved its bowels seven years ago. How odd that you and other Trusters use the date of the attacks as your benchmark to criticize the Truth Movement instead of that more obviously relevant time period.

Yeah, well you use 9/11 as a benchmark for everything too.
Speaking of that, those of you who said 9/11 was planned, where is the data that they planned it?
I don't mean "You see, in this youtube video...." No I mean like a document with a date and names on it that says "Were gonna blow up our main trade buildings for the heck of it!"

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184

not sure if trolling....or just something else.

look up "operation northwoods text" and start reading on page 7. it talks about attacking our own military bases, blowing up our own ships, and staging a hijacking of a plane full of "college students" and remote piloting it towards cuba, then blowing it up as a pretext for invasion.

that was in the 1960's, and if you think the government has become less corrupt in the last 50 years, then i don't know what to tell you.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I am not too sure about this one buddie. There are different views by different people, and even experts don't agree so it don't look good for an answer anytime soon. The whole looks like a cover up /look the other way job to me. The buildings falling like that looks suspicious however you view it. There will be another scientist with a different case to put forward next week, and the week after, and the week after that.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth

Oh thank you for dumping a label on me. Saves having to treat my opinions as the thoughts of an individual, eh? Why should I use the date of the inquiry? Why should a 'truther' - why *would* they - hang about for that report? keep reading people on this site going on about how they knew something was wrong the minute the towers fell. Well, like I said, they'd had ten years to work it out. Even if you go from the report, that's still plenty of time any architect/scientist/journalist worth a damn could have used constructively to make an air-tight case. But there's nothing remotely convincing.
edit on 26-9-2011 by FlyingSpaghettiMonster because: ku

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Elbereth

Even if you go from the report, that's still plenty of time any architect/scientist/journalist worth a damn could have used constructively to make an air-tight case. But there's nothing remotely convincing.
(bolding by Elbereth)

Spoken like a true Truster.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Elbereth because: tyop

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Of course, if my dad said I would like to kill all women, and then a woman was murdered, my dad's statements wouldn't be EVIDENCE of my actions.

Yeah, little chunks of our government have done and considered doing bad stuff, and they probably still are and always will, but NONE of that is evidence of ANYTHING that happened on 9/11.

Of course that doesn't stop a huge percentage of Truthers from pretending it is evidence. Which is either extremely naive or dishonest.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Of course, if my dad said I would like to kill all women, and then a woman was murdered, my dad's statements wouldn't be EVIDENCE of my actions.

Yeah, little chunks of our government have done and considered doing bad stuff, and they probably still are and always will, but NONE of that is evidence of ANYTHING that happened on 9/11.

Of course that doesn't stop a huge percentage of Truthers from pretending it is evidence. Which is either extremely naive or dishonest.

Its like that with almost all conspiracy theories, they seem to think that a theory based off of a blurry picture or one persons testimony is "Evidence"

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

it might not be evidence that he committed the crime, but its a damn good reason to investigate and see if he did. instead we have 80% of the steel hauled off without being inspected. they never investigated with controlled demolition in mind. the molten steel, the explosions, three steel buildings collapsing into the greatest resistance?

plenty of cause for a new independent investigation.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

it might not be evidence that he committed the crime, but its a damn good reason to investigate and see if he did. instead we have 80% of the steel hauled off without being inspected. they never investigated with controlled demolition in mind. the molten steel, the explosions, three steel buildings collapsing into the greatest resistance?

plenty of cause for a new independent investigation.

Well, i think 20% is MORE than enough to look at IMO I mean, those where like 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ton buildings (Dont get all rageing on me because i exaggerated mmk?)

And why would they need to investigate wtih controlled demoliton in mind? do you realize how stupid that statement sounds?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join