It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The markets are crashing! The markets are crashing!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JJDoggie84

ya u r right, prices of gold & silver are quite high.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJDoggie84
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I got a bunch of silver when it was $25.00 per oz... Find me a savings account with that kind of return

I actually bought several silver coins when it was at $12 dollars, not to mention the Liberty silver dollars given to me by a couple of Naval officers which had just graduated meanwhile I was attending Aircrew A/W school in Pensacola. It is a ceremonial thing, and kind of a good luck offer which every new Naval officer has to give a silver coin to the first sailor they see after graduation, which earned me my first couple Liberty silver dollars I ever got.
edit on 23-9-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

You hit the nail square on the head Julie.

If my memory serves me....

The FDIC, who started taking over failed banks roughly 4 years ago has secured additional revenue to back private accounts by selling these junk properties, and the junk properties that they owned, to the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation in exchange for pensions and annuities that have been deemed approachable by those who they belong to within the next 15 to 20 years, thus speculating such junk properties by that time will have rebounded to provide a profit, and thus at maturity, have the revenue from these profits available for those owning those accounts...

I suppose more research is needed to verify this however. The Pention Pulse Blog may be a good start.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
These markets are all controlled. You watch them go up and down, down and up. Do you really know the mechanism behind it all?

Take a look at The Revelation.

Every 40 weeks the market pivots. I am amazed by how few people actually understand this. You have been watching an illusion your entire life.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
FTSE Sinks Again After Economic Crisis Alert

Cameron spoke and the FTSE took a nose dive under the 5000 mark.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

Heh,i was wondering why Europe took such a suchen Nosedive,nice

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
This link shows all main markets with a 15 min delay, Looks like nothing is doing well.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
It'll be interesting if the global attack on the markets continues today. So far I haven't seen any government or financial body come out with a negative statement or any bad news this morning.
The markets are continuing to fall, so perhaps they don't need to throw another volley?

I wonder what will happen when the NYSE opens?

Gonna be an interesting day I think!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah "they" are still right. How much has silver and gold gone up in the last few years? You can't just lose a few percents and the bail. Our dollar is what is crashing. Gold and silver just get manipulated to keep short term investors from sticking around.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
9/23/11- Market down 34 points already . not good people

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
9/23/11- Market down 34 points already . not good people

if the market is down i think it IS good lol, the sooner this whole system breaks the better for us normo's

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Being down in early trade is pretty darn normal, nothing to find thats out of the unusual here.

Was down 120 pre trade, so its actually on the rise.

The FTSE was down 2% and is now under 1%.

With it being Friday trade, i'd be suprised if we saw anything really bad. Just normal trae with some good buying at the end more likely.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
good, let it fall, then it will show those who are ready and who aren't.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
LOLLLL you think 400 points is big? come on now. Dow Jones went down 2000 points last year. It came back up fine. this is not a financial crisis. Come on now. I know that the economy is not looking good but we are not looking for a crash today nor tomorrow but maybe in the upcoming month. who knows?

Do you really think we'll get a new money system in place because the global market crash? if the global market crash, as known to men, the only way to fix it is a huge world war like the 2 last one. Do you really realize what this mean? Have you ever been in a recession? in a global depression? I don't think you have because let me tell you something right now, it is way harder then what you are doing now. Right now you are spoiled... Tomorrow you might not have this luxuary.

You guys are saying things that you don't even know about. I know it is a conspiracy site and keep your mind open. But keep your mind open and deny ignorence it doesn't mean to trow everything out there because you feel insecure and you are scared of the upcoming events. And plus all those conspiracies about the end of the world , you are actually matching the end of the world events with everything you look at. Who will create the end of the world do you think? People like you who justify that everything they see is doomed!? or people that enjoy the current moment of life and not does not bother with the fear you all post on the internet? Instead of spreading the fear, why don't just spend time with your family, your friends, kids and have good quality time. Have a good reflextion time in a forest or near a flowing river with no city disturbtion!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
As of making this post, the Dow is down by -26.23 points.

Its just a hiccup.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Honestly, how long do they think they can keep the old paradigm going? This golden age we are entering is like a flowing river that we need to go along with, and many people, which includes the many business executives and those in higher power tend to cling onto the shorelines of a dying world. The rest of us either cling to the old paradigm or have gone with the flow of the river and realize that those people cannot hold on to a world that isn't there anymore and the river will eventually sweep them into this new world !
edit on 23-9-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Gold and silver are taking a hard dip, very unusual for gold to go from 1900 peak to the 1600's. I've been looking at gold for about a year now. This could be that gold bubble..if i did have gold i would sell it now before it's worth less than 1K..i could be wrong though.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Have you noticed the pattern, as I mentioned yesterday?

As in past weeks, trading on Monday through Thursday see's big losses and ramps up fears for investors. Friday will come along and the market will be flat or higher, as to avoid a "run" on the market come the next Monday and to ease foreign markets.

This entire thing is a scam, and I do not believe that this pattern is just circumstance. It will be intersting to hear the reason as to why the market closes ahead, or flat today.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Sheep Slayer, what you say about sums it up, and for just about every week of the year. Money is made off of ignorant newbs who invest, who are too amature to know better. Penny traders suck the crumbs 24/7.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I can't see any reason right now why gold and silver would be getting hit this hard so i think it's being heavily manipulated right now by the big guns then as i've seen on a few posts the average Joe will go into panic mode and sell off what they have.The main reason behind it being because the dollar is going to plummet in the near future and this is their way of getting their soon to be worthless dollars exchanged for bargain priced gold and silver.Do not sell right now,hold your ground,they will bounce back and beyond i have no doubt about it.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join