It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama blows U.N. photo op

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I just saw this and wanted to make a few comments about this photo:

www.washingtontimes.com...

So the un a global organization photo op or as i like to say the current potus and his props and the stage is set so what does he do?

same thing he always does he thinks and believes that he is the center of the world nah ats readers he thinks hes the center of the universe.

what makes this picture priceless is the source MSNBC a "news media outlet" i cant stand.

what say you ats?

was it a set up?

or just does it prove his self serving egotiscal egomanical lack of character?
edit on 21-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Do you think he was politely asking to be excused in order to visit the little boys room?

Or was it a case of hands up all those born outside the country they now run?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
thats so funny. what a tool. I want to know what he was thinking at that exact moment?

Obama- Can i use the restroom????

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Obviously he wanted to make his presence known like a class clown would do in school photos, my question is who is the one standing behind his hand? S&F

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
Obviously he wanted to make his presence known like a class clown would do in school photos, my question is who is the one standing behind his hand? S&F

Hes showing the world what he wants to do to china. give them a little back hand pimp slap to the face.

edit on 21-9-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I think it's funny
who's the guy he blocked with his hand? Anyway, just a human mistaken. They would probably just take another one so I hardly think he was blowing the photo op. I do believe that you're blowing this out of proportion, as per usual when it involves Obama.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
In no way would I try to defend Obama...
but in all fairness,
do you really think that this is the ONLY photo taken from this photo op?

No. No it is not.

It is just the one photo from the one second Obama happened to be waving at someone.

Again, please do not pull this around to make it sound like I am supporting Obama.
(I'm Ron Paul 100%!)

But seriously, do we have to try that hard to find reasons to complain about?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
From the article:

A number of photos were obviously taken. More than likely, Mr. Obama was not waving in those pictures. For some reason, though, this one was chosen to post on MSNBC's website.

Looking at this picture, I can tell this was a throw a way picture. Many were not looking at the camera.... The only thing odd about this story is why MSNBC chose this picture instead of a better one.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
or he is doing the whole bunny ears to the guy in front of him but with antlers, you know, like what you would do at your 10 year old birthday party with your friends.

Obama- look, Norways PM is a deer.

edit on 21-9-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
You think a UN photographer would only take 1 photo?

He probably took 20, along with the other dozen photographers.

This image does look altered as well,

waste of time.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

nope my ego is no where near the level of obama

i live my life humbled

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
They would have taken many shots, some of them candid, so perhaps someone out of the photo said something that caused Obama to react that way. If you look close, the other peoples reactions would also indicate that imo.
They are smirking, some are looking in Obama's direction, and others at I believe to be whomever was talking. Could have simply been the photographer trying to loosen them up.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The truth is they probably took multiple photos and in that one he happened to be waving at somebody he knows.

The fun answer though is he's an arrogant jerk and attention whore.

But then if I were to go with the fun answer, I'd be as bad as the folks at MSNBC and just as dishonest. Obama is bad enough without stooping to his level.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
From the article:

A number of photos were obviously taken. More than likely, Mr. Obama was not waving in those pictures. For some reason, though, this one was chosen to post on MSNBC's website.

Looking at this picture, I can tell this was a throw a way picture. Many were not looking at the camera.... The only thing odd about this story is why MSNBC chose this picture instead of a better one.

Of course it was, lighten up!! They chose to release this particular picture for political satire purposes. Do you even have a sense of humour?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
ok class, everyone who is afraid of john boehner raise your hand......

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by neo96

The truth is they probably took multiple photos and in that one he happened to be waving at somebody he knows.

The fun answer though is he's an arrogant jerk and attention whore.

But then if I were to go with the fun answer, I'd be as bad as the folks at MSNBC and just as dishonest. Obama is bad enough without stooping to his level.

your totally covering for Obama. Sarc/ Its clear as day he is giving china the back hand pimp slap.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
lol That is too funny!. If it weren't in a major media outlet i'd think it was photoshop. hahaha great find.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
From the article:

Yeah, I posted in another thread on this topic earlier (apparently it got the old 404). Anyway, this image is clearly not the "official" group photo. If it is, then the photographer should be fired, as he cut people off on both the left and right of the image.

Here is the "official" group photo:

edit on 21-9-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Saw this picture earlier, it did bring a little laugh

Pick me, pick me, i'm right here...pick me....

edit on 21-9-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join