It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama blows U.N. photo op

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Somebody already did a thread on this...

Bobama: The Legend.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Does this really surprise anyone? What a tool and an embarrassment to the US. Who in their right mind would think. " Hey, I'm in the middle of this important photo op, why not wave to my only fan."
It's about on the same level as this tool giving a "Shout out" just before announcing the terror attack at Ft. Hood, totally classless and clueless.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
For some strange reason I'm reminded of this guy.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hah he puts his hand up to wave and blocks the camera's shot of the japanese president's face. Instead of a japanese man's face you get a big ol' Obama hand. Obama ruined that picture with his hand waving in the air like he has to go take a pee.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Hah he puts his hand up to wave and blocks the camera's shot of the japanese president's face. Instead of a japanese man's face you get a big ol' Obama hand. Obama ruined that picture with his hand waving in the air like he has to go take a pee.

First of all, Japan does not have a president. Second of all, that is not the Japanese Prime Minister. People who have to resort to pictures like this to defame a character have no character themselves.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I figured it would be his middle finger only, not all five of them.

Peace

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MustNotSpeak

First of all, Japan does not have a president. Second of all, that is not the Japanese Prime Minister. People who have to resort to pictures like this to defame a character have no character themselves.

So that makes it okey for this attention hog (I'd get banned if I used the word I wanted here
) to block another persons face and we're not supposed to say anything? Face it obama's totally classless, do you see any of the other people waving like little school kids? But to defame someone of charater (obama) doesn't that person (obama) have to have charater?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It's just typical Obama doing his thing. Ever since President Obama took office he has been treating the White House like it's his own private playland. He has had skateboarding in the halls, and he invites his sports heroes to hang out with him. The universe orbits Obama. He is going to have a hard time when his occupation is over. I suspect that he will be like Jimmy Carter, a president who no-one wants to pay attention to; it's good that he can afford therapy without using Obama-care, he will need it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Originally posted by MustNotSpeak

So that makes it okey for this attention hog (I'd get banned if I used the word I wanted here
) to block another persons face and we're not supposed to say anything? Face it obama's totally classless, do you see any of the other people waving like little school kids? But to defame someone of charater (obama) doesn't that person (obama) have to have charater?

You must be confused. I was speaking in generalities. No where did I claim that the POTUS had character. What is pathetic is when people resort to intense criticism and childish name-calling over photos like this. Whether it be Michele Bachman, Ron Paul, George Bush etc. If you're going to say someone is classless then show me the bills, the tapes, the speeches. Otherwise( in the fairness of impartialness), a photo doesn't do much justice. Just keep pretending you were there and know exactly what happened..this reminds me of the FLOTUS flag-folding video.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join