It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 435
<< 432  433  434    436  437  438 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Religions are based on faith not proof. Many of us who have faith in creationism will offer no proof. If ever there is proof of creationism it will will be a dark day. All Christian beliefs are based on faith. Proof of Christianity comes, Christianity dies.

Peace,
yak055h

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Your such a liar Colin. What kind of a fool do you take me for. You must think your pretty smart just because you have been rejecting my definitions.

I see no logical argument here. No comment
I can't believe you all this time accusing me of not entering into a debate when its actually been you all this time not entering into a debate. Claiming I never offered definitions when I clearly have. Ignoring the definitions when I have reposted them over dozens of times. How dishonest can you be.

Not only have you lost this point already. Your use of the bible totally debunked and rejected what is the point of further discussion when again you supply a quote that says:

1. It is used to help determine the lifestyle and practices of people living in biblical times. (Not a clear historical document.)
2. There are a wide range of interpretations in the field of biblical archaeology. (Not a clear historical document.)
3. and there is universal scholarly consensus that the events of the Babylonian captivity of the 6th century BC have a basis in history. (Again Not a clear historical document.)
It's clear to me, and its also clear to me that you assume a lot.

If the bibel is not a historical document maybe you better contact the wiki author and have them correct it.

Nope. Read your own information how they wrote it not how you think they wrote it. So the only part where you have a claim for any type of documented history is Hellenistic and Roman eras. A bit late for your intervention by aliens you say is clearly documented.
I don't agree and your reading it wrong.

Your whole quote say's nothing about a clear historical document that backs up your insane claims to maintain a your homemade religion laid on a foundation of lies, denial and ignorance. I don’t see a bright future for it or you, its self appointed messiah

You failed again. You will again deny and again ignore so what is your point?
The sections I have addressed are clear in a multituide of ways. There is no question.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

So tooth, are you gonna post a properly sourced definition of target food...or do you expect us to waste our time with the one you made up?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

So tooth, are you gonna post a properly sourced definition of target food...or do you expect us to waste our time with the one you made up?
No I allread posted it a long time ago, you might have to go back to find it.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ

No I allread posted it a long time ago, you might have to go back to find it.

You posted a definition (or: something you put in quotation marks) but never bothered to source it properly

So is that a "no"?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Well, you can't seem to find a definition and present us with the source...so you're wrong, it's completely made up until you show us a properly sourced definition
That would be because I made it up, how lost are you, I made this clear a long time ago.

Of course its made up, I allready said I made it up, that means I made it up.

I don't need to try living inside a whale because it's PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE...kind of like I don't need to jump into boiling water to know it would boil me to death
Well then I stand corrected, do you have some dates and times that you found this to be impossible, and do you have sources, becasue I hate just taking your word at it. Possibly some links as well.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Your reply is just your ignorant opinion. Your ignorant opinion has no value in this thread. Supply a reasoned argument. Supported with evidence, links and quotes from those links. Until you do no comment

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

So you are basically arguing against the theory of evolution using something you completely made up?

Please tell me you realize how INCREDIBLY DUMB AND SILLY that is

While you're at it, why don't you argue against gravity because it would require pink unicorn horn dust?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Your reply is just your ignorant opinion. Your ignorant opinion has no value in this thread. Supply a reasoned argument. Supported with evidence, links and quotes from those links. Until you do no comment
That is just YOUR opinion, no comment either.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

So you are basically arguing against the theory of evolution using something you completely made up?
Target food is only one of several things that prove against evolution. Not all are made up as you say.

Please tell me you realize how INCREDIBLY DUMB AND SILLY that is
Not silly at all seeing how some of it is historically documented.

While you're at it, why don't you argue against gravity because it would require pink unicorn horn dust?
Using the theory of gravity as a comparison with evolution is the weakest strawman argument I have ever seen, seriously, if you ony had a brain.

You can't even compare the theory of gravity to the theory of evolution. Gravity is repeatable and predictable. Evolution is not repeatable and not predictable. No comparison.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Target food is only one of several things that prove against evolution. Not all are made up as you say.

Well, your other arguments are complete and utter nonsense too...but you keep on repeating this one a lot, which is comical given that the entire thing's made up

Not silly at all seeing how some of it is historically documented.

Which doesn't make it true or correct. The bible for example are witness accounts intermixed with fictional stories and exaggerations...only a fool would pretend that's anything but proof of what people back then BELIEVED to be true...over 2000 years ago

Using the theory of gravity as a comparison with evolution is the weakest strawman argument I have ever seen, seriously, if you ony had a brain.

We have as much objective evidence for evolution as we do for gravity...and we are applying both theories ACTIVELY

You can't even compare the theory of gravity to the theory of evolution. Gravity is repeatable and predictable. Evolution is not repeatable and not predictable. No comparison.

Quick, tell the scientists who ACTIVELY APPLY the theory of evolution daily that this isn't really possible...they'll be surprised, because they've being doing it for years

Do yourself a favor and buy a basic book about biology...because you have no clue what you're talking about...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

They must not be that big of a deal as I notice you still havent reposted them.
How shameful. How tooth. How boring.

Ok now I'm seeing what the problem is here, your assuming that something can't be clear if it might not be accurate. Now your making assumptions on top of assumptions that first of all the rewritten part can't be accurate. But I did explain to you that the bible does have a lot of redundant sections, so maybe they used this to their advantage. At any rate if they wrote it in clear understanding regardless of how accuarate it is, it is still clear.
Admission that the bible is not 'a clear historical document'. No doubt you will dishonestly retract and deny your statement.

You have offered no reasoned argument, only your opinion. No comment. No interest. Boring.

So now your complain that the bible is not first hand, or at least parts of it isn't first hand. So now the question becomes what parts, and are they parts we have used.
So again not 'a clear historical document'. No doubt you will do a 180 degree turn. No problem. Just your opinion that carries no weight. No reasoned argument, no supporting evidence. No interest. Boring trash as usual. no comment.

As far as how I source my information, the only difference between you and I colin is I don't make random assumptions and stretch whats offered, instead I look for the subject to be repeated several times to ensure its clear. For example you have written back now over three times asking me to explain what it is your complaining about. I told you over three times I wont be able to do so unless you repost the problem. All times you failed to offer the post so its clear your not going to.
More examples of your boring, meaningless opinion. No reasoned argument. No reason to reply further. No comment.

No its that I don't consider myself to be christian so I can't relate
You use the bible, written by Christians but you don’t relate? Your claims are not only dishonest but have no basis in reality. No comment.

You on the other hand persist in throwing me into that section when I have told you time and time again, that I don't believe in religion.
Again you dismiss the very information you linked to. Your problem, your denial, your opinion. No need to comment further. Your unsupported destroyed opinion carries no weight. You are dismissed.

You have this automatic fascination with the bible having to belong to someone that is religious, but your wrong, and I have explained that but you don't get it.
Your home made religion is undeniable by anyone other than you. Proof of delusion if any more were needed. It is not. You have fallen from messiah to Judas. Well done. No further comment required.

Again I can't answer something from a christians view, I don't know how many times I have to say it, I'm not christian.
I have too much respect for Christians to say you are one of them. You are just a self deluded religious fundamentalist that deserves the equal amount of respect as you show honesty. NONE. No further comment.

Your asking me to enter into a debate which I have made clear over a dozen times now that I'm not in a position to do so, as I'm not religious
You think you have all the answers and you do not even know the first lesson. Know thy self. You are the one claiming to have the answers based on the bible. The onus is on you to prove it. You cannot as you are sterile. Impudent. Devoid of any wisdom or knowledge. No further comment required

Stage three is in effect.

Your claims, unsupported opinions are now a dead decaying corpse. I will only respond when for fun I decide to disturb the flies. From up wind of course as I tire of the smell.

You have been dismissed.

edit on 1-7-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by yak055h
reply to post by yourmaker

Religions are based on faith not proof. Many of us who have faith in creationism will offer no proof. If ever there is proof of creationism it will will be a dark day. All Christian beliefs are based on faith. Proof of Christianity comes, Christianity dies.

Peace,
yak055h
I have respect for your point of view. The posts you see here in response to tooth are because he sees the bible as absolute fact. He claims a clear historical document that shows god is an alien that brought mankind to earth to mine gold, or maybe just a punishment. He is only too happy to pursue his claims in a very dishonest way.

The bible like all other religious texts have their place. Their place is not within science and evolution has no function in regards to creation.

This thread was meant to be about a debate on other explanations for diversity if evolution is wrong. It's intent destroyed by an ignorant troll.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I can't believe you all this time accusing me of not entering into a debate when its actually been you all this time not entering into a debate. Claiming I never offered definitions when I clearly have. Ignoring the definitions when I have reposted them over dozens of times. How dishonest can you be.
Starting your rant by calling me a liar is not entering into debate. Lying about giving definitions is not entering into a debate. Not ending with a question mark means no need to answer.

You have offered no reasoned argument or question marks. You have bored me again. No reason to respond further.

It's clear to me, and its also clear to me that you assume a lot.

If the bibel is not a historical document maybe you better contact the wiki author and have them correct it.
What the hell is the bibel? Other than the bibel, another historical document I presume
You have not offered a reasoned argument ( PS link to bibel please). You have again bored me. No need to offer any further comment.

I don't agree and your reading it wrong.
Of course you don’t. That is how denial goes and you are so deep in denial you must find it hard to breath. Again, just your opinion that is quite frankly worthless. No need for further comment.

The sections I have addressed are clear in a multituide of ways. There is no question.
There are loads of questions and not only can you not answer them, you don’t even know what they are. Boring as usual. No comment needed as usual.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

That would be because I made it up, how lost are you, I made this clear a long time ago.

Of course its made up, I allready said I made it up, that means I made it up.
Really? You maintained for many pages you had not made those terms up and now you rant on about how you made them up.

Shame you never defined them

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

That is just YOUR opinion, no comment either.
Nope. That was a statement but I dont expect you to know that as you dont even know how to use quote marks.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Well, your other arguments are complete and utter nonsense too...but you keep on repeating this one a lot, which is comical given that the entire thing's made up
The only thing funny about it is how your unable to produce target food for humans. Now thats funny. You may as well say we have not intended food to eat.

Which doesn't make it true or correct. The bible for example are witness accounts intermixed with fictional stories and exaggerations...only a fool would pretend that's anything but proof of what people back then BELIEVED to be true...over 2000 years ago
Well then you need to get ahold of the authors and let them all know they have it all wrong, and you have it all rigth.

We have as much objective evidence for evolution as we do for gravity...and we are applying both theories ACTIVELY
Thats a bold face lie. Gravity is repeatable, its testable, and recreatable, its also verifiable, evolution is none of those.

Quick, tell the scientists who ACTIVELY APPLY the theory of evolution daily that this isn't really possible...they'll be surprised, because they've being doing it for years

Do yourself a favor and buy a basic book about biology...because you have no clue what you're talking about...
The only thing they have been applying is the fact that there is always change, which again doesn't prove its because of evolution. Again ADHD makes changes and its not evolution.

Your delusional.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The only thing funny about it is how your unable to produce target food for humans. Now thats funny. You may as well say we have not intended food to eat.

The word "target food" as you use it DOESN'T EXIST!! You are arguing using a word that's completely made up

And the sad part is, even after people point that out, you simply continue to use that made up crap...

Is your best argument really a made up word?

Well then you need to get ahold of the authors and let them all know they have it all wrong, and you have it all rigth.

I don't have a time machine...and why would I do that anyway? Clearly they couldn't know as much as we do today, so it's only natural that they got some stuff wrong.

Thats a bold face lie. Gravity is repeatable, its testable, and recreatable, its also verifiable, evolution is none of those.

It's repeatable (or else we couldn't create medicine based on the theory), testable (again...we're actively applying it in modern medicine), recreatable (ditto), and verifiable (ditto).We have witnessed it both in the lab and nature...and those are FACTS.

Hilarious how your belief turns you into a blind sheep who can't think rationally anymore

The only thing they have been applying is the fact that there is always change, which again doesn't prove its because of evolution.

What do you mean by "because of evolution"??? Evolution isn't a thing, it's a PROCESS.

For crying out loud, after all those pages you still don't even know what the theory is. Am I talking to a child who never passed high school??

Again ADHD makes changes and its not evolution.

How does this disprove evolution??? It's part of it...some mutations have undesirable effects...which is why those having grave cases of them generally don't survive long.

Your delusional.

Oh the irony is strong in this one

I'm not sure if I should laugh at or pity you...after 400 pages I think the latter is more appropriate

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

How shameful. How tooth. How boring.
Shameful that you haven't reposted them, I have no idea what your even talking about.

Admission that the bible is not 'a clear historical document'. No doubt you will dishonestly retract and deny your statement.

You have offered no reasoned argument, only your opinion. No comment. No interest. Boring.
So I take it you must fell that my opinion just so happens to be well documented by coincidence, right?

So again not 'a clear historical document'. No doubt you will do a 180 degree turn. No problem. Just your opinion that carries no weight. No reasoned argument, no supporting evidence. No interest. Boring trash as usual. no comment
It's not a coincidence that my supposed opinion happens to be well documented, your lable is not valid.

As far as how I source my information, the only difference between you and I colin is I don't make random assumptions and stretch whats offered, instead I look for the subject to be repeated several times to ensure its clear. For example you have written back now over three times asking me to explain what it is your complaining about. I told you over three times I wont be able to do so unless you repost the problem. All times you failed to offer the post so its clear your not going to.

More examples of your boring, meaningless opinion. No reasoned argument. No reason to reply further. No comment.
Not commenting is your best and only hand at this point.

No its that I don't consider myself to be christian so I can't relate

You use the bible, written by Christians but you don’t relate? Your claims are not only dishonest but have no basis in reality. No comment.
Thats because there was an underlying purpose behind religion that I'm sure you couldn't understand.

Again you dismiss the very information you linked to. Your problem, your denial, your opinion. No need to comment further. Your unsupported destroyed opinion carries no weight. You are dismissed.
Just because I agree with some of it doesn't make me religious.

Your home made religion is undeniable by anyone other than you. Proof of delusion if any more were needed. It is not. You have fallen from messiah to Judas. Well done. No further comment required.
And explain to me how it can be home made when its documented in the bible?

I have too much respect for Christians to say you are one of them. You are just a self deluded religious fundamentalist that deserves the equal amount of respect as you show honesty. NONE. No further comment
Which is all good because I'm obviously not here for respect, that should have been clear from the moment that you started pretending to ignore my definitions.

You think you have all the answers and you do not even know the first lesson. Know thy self. You are the one claiming to have the answers based on the bible. The onus is on you to prove it. You cannot as you are sterile. Impudent. Devoid of any wisdom or knowledge. No further comment required
Thats your opinion and only works if you belive the bible is worthless.

Stage three is in effect.

Your claims, unsupported opinions are now a dead decaying corpse. I will only respond when for fun I decide to disturb the flies. From up wind of course as I tire of the smell.

You have been dismissed
Which is all good again as I wasn't here to only get your deluded opinions .

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Starting your rant by calling me a liar is not entering into debate. Lying about giving definitions is not entering into a debate. Not ending with a question mark means no need to answer.
When are you going to learn that you can only stack your lies so deep before they come back to slap you, which has allready happend countelss times.

What the hell is the bibel? Other than the bibel, another historical document I presume You have not offered a reasoned argument ( PS link to bibel please). You have again bored me. No need to offer any further comment.
You had better point out that misspell as its all you have.

Of course you don’t. That is how denial goes and you are so deep in denial you must find it hard to breath. Again, just your opinion that is quite frankly worthless. No need for further comment.
Well its not the first time you have run into a problem reading. Your first was reading about evolution and actually believing in hypothesis and theories.

There are loads of questions and not only can you not answer them, you don’t even know what they are. Boring as usual. No comment needed as usual.
No there aren't, you can't even grasp the idea of target food much less what it represents.

top topics

<< 432  433  434    436  437  438 >>

join