It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 438
<< 435  436  437    439  440  441 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by lolwuttermelons
A better thread would be "Can you prove evolution ever happened?" And the answer is no. The only 'proof' people have is that monekys look and act like us. The silly reasoning of fish killing themselves for millions of years until they somehow grew legs and fur is ridiculous, and I'm ashamed my children are taught such complete nonsense. Evolution is a nice fairy tale, but it has no proof outside of insane logic and made up facts.

/thread

I'd be more ashamed at attacking a theory I so obviously don't understand if I were you

LINK

We have tons of objective evidence supporting the theory (fossil record, DNA, migratory trends, etc.) and are even ACTIVELY APPLYING the theory in modern medicine. If the theory were wrong, we couldn't use it to accurately predict future outcomes...

Nice display of ignorance though

I come from a scientific background, and I know what TPTB want us to tell the common folk. The basic idea of evolution that is taught in our schools (people came from fish, rats jumped off trees and grew wings, etc.) is what THEY want you to believe. You need to fight ignorance and take a good hard look at evolution. It has never happend and the only proof of it offered is that people and monkeys walk the same, or that people and fish have the same bones (lol). Evolution was a good way of tricking people 50 years ago. It amazes me that people are still fooled by it today when we have so much information and facts utterly dissproving it. Stay informed and fight the misinformation that THEY are spreading.

/thread

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

A better thread would be "Can you prove evolution ever happened?" And the answer is no. The only 'proof' people have is that monekys look and act like us. The silly reasoning of fish killing themselves for millions of years until they somehow grew legs and fur is ridiculous, and I'm ashamed my children are taught such complete nonsense. Evolution is a nice fairy tale, but it has no proof outside of insane logic and made up facts.

/thread

I'd be more ashamed at attacking a theory I so obviously don't understand if I were you

LINK

We have tons of objective evidence supporting the theory (fossil record, DNA, migratory trends, etc.) and are even ACTIVELY APPLYING the theory in modern medicine. If the theory were wrong, we couldn't use it to accurately predict future outcomes...

I come from a scientific background, and I know what TPTB want us to tell the common folk. The basic idea of evolution that is taught in our schools (people came from fish, rats jumped off trees and grew wings, etc.) is what THEY want you to believe. You need to fight ignorance and take a good hard look at evolution. It has never happend and the only proof of it offered is that people and monkeys walk the same, or that people and fish have the same bones (lol). Evolution was a good way of tricking people 50 years ago. It amazes me that people are still fooled by it today when we have so much information and facts utterly dissproving it. Stay informed and fight the misinformation that THEY are spreading.

/thread

I strongly doubt you have a scientific background...you definitely don't have a background in biology or medicine, that's for sure :Lol:

Also, evolution doesn't claim people came from fish, or that rats suddenly grew wings. Of course you'd know that if you actually knew the theory in the first place

What amazes me is that we are actively applying the theory in modern medicine...and it works...yet you still claim it doesn't. That's like telling someone the sky is blue during a sunny day and he looks you in the face and says "no, it's green with pink dots". Complete and utter nonsense...

Given that you obviously don't even know what scientific method is, I'd bet my house that you don't have a scientific degree from a university...and no, visiting one of Kent Hovind's shows or buying one of his DVDs doesn't count as "having a scientific background"

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lolwuttermelons

Another guy that claims to have a science background yet shows not signs of it in his post?

Another rant with no supporting evidence yet denies all the evidence that backs evolution.

For a person that has 6 posts under his belt you sure got into that group pretty quickly. I also see you never bothered to read the OP.

This is your chance to fight all that misinformation by TPTB and explain the diversity we see around us today without referring to evolution as asked in the OP.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

/thread

LINK

/thread

I strongly doubt you have a scientific background...you definitely don't have a background in biology or medicine, that's for sure :Lol:

Also, evolution doesn't claim people came from fish, or that rats suddenly grew wings. Of course you'd know that if you actually knew the theory in the first place

What amazes me is that we are actively applying the theory in modern medicine...and it works...yet you still claim it doesn't. That's like telling someone the sky is blue during a sunny day and he looks you in the face and says "no, it's green with pink dots". Complete and utter nonsense...

Given that you obviously don't even know what scientific method is, I'd bet my house that you don't have a scientific degree from a university...and no, visiting one of Kent Hovind's shows or buying one of his DVDs doesn't count as "having a scientific background"

:/

It seems as I am wasting my time as you do not even understand the theory you follow. Evolution clearly states that fish flopping onto land and killing themselves for millions led to one of them growing legs, lungs, and fur. This new land species led to other land animals, which in turn led to suicidal rats that became birds after thousands of years of jumping off trees. Again, I have provided the facts and information you need, it is time to stop blindly following a made up theory intended to deceive the sheep, and instead research the TRUTH.

/Thread

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So...............

Has tooth invented an alter ego to support him in his delusion...will be in interesting to see how well they get on.

Although now I've posted this they obviously cant get on too well or it will be obvious....or is it a double bluff.

I reckon we feed this "meeting of minds", throw in a few claims of being "one and the same", then sit back and watch him argue with himself trying to convince us he's not him!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

why didnt the fish become birds?

or the rats become crocodiles?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

It seems as I am wasting my time as you do not even understand the theory you follow. Evolution clearly states that fish flopping onto land and killing themselves for millions led to one of them growing legs, lungs, and fur. This new land species led to other land animals, which in turn led to suicidal rats that became birds after thousands of years of jumping off trees. Again, I have provided the facts and information you need, it is time to stop blindly following a made up theory intended to deceive the sheep, and instead research the TRUTH.
Science background indeed? Your not a science major by any chance?

What you describe above is not what the theory of evolution describes, not even close. Your idea of what a fact is sounds familiar, maybe it is just a trait. Ignoring the OP is familiar also?

You have shown you do not understand evolution and in this thread you don’t have to. All you need to do is explain the diversity we see around us today without referring to evolution.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Hahahaha, now I get it...joke account

No one can be this ignorant towards the theory they're criticizing. "Suicidal rats"...brilliant

Having said that...you can stop now. We already have one tooth, don't need a second one

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by idmonster

why didnt the fish become birds?

or the rats become crocodiles?

The real question is: If god created everything, and the bible is the word of god...then...why on earth didn't he mention the kangaroos??? Such an awesome animal, yet he completely ignores them. Talking snakes, check. Apple trees, check. Burning bushes, check. Kangaroos...nada, nothing.

So either god holds a grudge against kangaroos (which would make them even more awesome), or maybe, just maybe it's because the bible isn't the word of god and simply a book written by people who didn't live anywhere near kangaroos. According to some people's "# logic" approach to science, the first option is clearly more plausible

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Actually...what I realy want to know is;

If intervention is right, and diversity is explained by the creator using spare parts.......

WHERE ARE ALL THE SPARE PARTS........!!

Its been millions of years, the ground should be heaving with discarded apendix, third heads and ninth limbs. The earth should be a veritable stockpile of organs waiting to be stiched together.

WHERE ARE ALL THE PARTS

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

Magic!!

All you need is magic my friend

I just realized something. After spending 6 weeks island hopping in Thailand I have more respect for Thai people honking when driving over a bridge with their scooters because they want to "scare away the evil spirits living under the bridge" than ignorant Christian fools who attack a theory they clearly don't understand.

Of course I believe "evil bridge spirits" are nonsense too, but it's not as if they're running around telling people to teach kids in school to honk every time they go over a bridge...while our Western friends somehow believe it's ok to not only ignore facts, but to also pressure others into believing that garbage.

Love how he says science is important and that he's interested because he's "curious". Seems A LOT more flexible than Western religions. Also like how he stresses that understanding reality is important...and how science is a good approach to figure that out. If I had to bet, I'd say Buddhism will be around longer than Western religions unless they too become flexible.

Also, omg, he looks/sounds like Yoda!! There is NO WAY he didn't provide the voice for the movie...

By the way, when did you last hear a religious leader say "scepticism is important, always be sceptical"

The pope would consider that shooting himself in the foot...
edit on 2-7-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

If you are refering to THIS RUBBUSH that is nothing but your ignorant opinion put into an Ex-Text box to give the appearance of being pasted from an external source.

Now you are trying to pass it off as you giving a definition If so you demonstrate you do not know what a definition is. You also demonstrate you don’t know honesty either. Very poor form tooth.

The rest that followed is just your low level ignorant opinion. Does not require further comment. No supported argument from you as usual.
But the main point is, that your now admitting that its there. Your not pretending its not there. Just because YOU choose not to accept it as a definition, does not mean that its not. YOU are NOT the grand master of definition passing.

You used to lie and cheat by saying I never offered a definition, now you have admitted that I have.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

Easy. Abduction and cattle mutilation is explained. Diversity is explained. We are all bits of cows grown in people.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You have not defined your made up term' target food' it is not accepted on this thread until you do.

Now you introduce a new term. 'intended food' Please define 'intended food' failure to do so results in another term that will not be accepted and remember this is stage three. You only get one chance and no more.
To late, you allready acknowledged both of them. Get over it, and move on.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

/thread

Suicidal rats and fish.....

Like these

Mythbusted......Oh Yeah!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Blar Blar Blar. You have never defined your ignorant made up term.

Of course I have not provided any as it does not exist anywhere else than your delusion.

You have been thrashed since around page 50, you’re always being pounded because all you have is your deluded opinion and dishonesty. You continue to refuse to provide a definition for your made up terms and now try to add more.

You have again only posted your opinion. No reasoned argument with supporting evidence. Nothing to answer to here. Dismissed.
To late, and to bad colin, you allready acknowledged my definition. I could really care less if you accept them or not, your not a good source.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

If you are refering to THIS RUBBUSH that is nothing but your ignorant opinion put into an Ex-Text box to give the appearance of being pasted from an external source.

Now you are trying to pass it off as you giving a definition If so you demonstrate you do not know what a definition is. You also demonstrate you don’t know honesty either. Very poor form tooth.

The rest that followed is just your low level ignorant opinion. Does not require further comment. No supported argument from you as usual.
But the main point is, that your now admitting that its there. Your not pretending its not there. Just because YOU choose not to accept it as a definition, does not mean that its not. YOU are NOT the grand master of definition passing.

You used to lie and cheat by saying I never offered a definition, now you have admitted that I have.

I'm pretty sure Colin was asking for an official scientific definition...not one you pulled out of your ass to fit your narrative

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

No..."target food" doesn't raise any questions regarding evolution!! Mostly because it's a MADE-UP word that consists of a random definition you came up with. There's ZERO basis in reality for it!

Homo sapiens has survived just fine for 200k+ years on food that's indigenous to this planet...so your entire argument is complete and utter nonsense
Thats right, and we have suffered greatly for it as well, all the way to the extent of us having to manufacture some of our own food.

Of course we have food, we probably have the largest menu on this planet, but that doesn't mean one single item was intended for us to eat. Unlike the ant is to the anteater, or the bananna is to the ape, or the honey is to the bee.

None of the food we eat is considered to be a major part or main part of our diet. We have our diet scattered across the board. There are many things we can eat, but nothing that we simply can't do without.

If you think apples are a target food you are seriously bat crazy.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

And thats not even the basics, there is a lot more rubbish in evolution that makes even less sense. Evolution is NOT a proven theory, and I keep telling these guys that the main site they keep directing me to even indicates that evolution is a series of hypothesis and theories, and they don't believe me.

www.talkorigins.org...

Right in the first sentence.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

So wait...your argument now is that you're disappointed that unlike some (!!!) animals we don't only have to rely on a single food item???

Ahahahaha, this is getting weirder and weirder.

Here, let me try too...

Intervention is impossible because of hyperdimensional friction particles. Those particles clearly prove intervention is wrong.

Oh, you want the definition of "hyperdimensional friction particles"?

They're making it impossible for aliens to exist because well...they are particles that prevent any kind of life outside of earth's atmosphere. In fact, their definition is "particles that make intervention impossible". Where did I get that definition from? Nowhere! I made it up...but please, pretty please with a cherry on top...believe me, it's a valid argument against intervention

Just when I thought you were simply ignorant about facts you post stuff that make it a coin toss whether you're actually ignorant or simply a jokster account pulling our leg

top topics

<< 435  436  437    439  440  441 >>

join