It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 346
<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by Connector

I did this in 3rd grade...from what institution did you study to become a science major? This is a basic theory of electricity ( notice the word theory, just like evolution). The ( your) problem is becoming more apparent....you have no clue of the world around you. This is basic stuff man.....
Only problem is evolution is also a hypothesis.

Please explain why electricity is not natural? And if it's not natural, please explain why EVERY life form on earth and in the known universe, is dependent of bio-electrical charges to function. I.E brain synaptic functions, muscle contractions, cellular molecular functions, etc.

You really are a complete fool or just one of the best trolls I've come across......

You also do realize, that magnets are an expression of electrical charge as well? Please explain why compasses' work if there is no "natural" electricity?

Before you answer, remember this assertion and statement of fact of your's.....
I never said it isn't, I'm saying man made electricty isn't natural.

Please explain why electricity is not natural? And if it's not natural, please explain why EVERY life form on earth and in the known universe, is dependent of bio-electrical charges to function. I.E brain synaptic functions, muscle contractions, cellular molecular functions, etc.

You really are a complete fool or just one of the best trolls I've come across......

You also do realize, that magnets are an expression of electrical charge as well? Please explain why compasses' work if there is no "natural" electricity?

Before you answer, remember this assertion and statement of fact of your's.....
Yes it does, and some of it is man made and some of it isn't. There is a big difference you know.

LOL!!!!!! Quoting it all, to show your ignorance and extremely weak reply.

Once again.....your statement of fact:

I have enough of an education to know electricty is not natural

and I have proven you wrong.

Tooth's world.....

edit on 2-4-2012 by Connector because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

LOL!!!!!! Quoting it all, to show your ignorance and extremely weak reply.

Once again.....your statement of fact:

and I have proven you wrong.

Tooth's world.....
The only thing you have proven is that someone can be so incredulous, that they can be blind to scientific facts. Man made electricty is not natural, and any moron would know the difference.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

'nuff said.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Only problem is evolution is also a hypothesis.

Now your pretending you don't know the difference between theory and hypothesis.

I'm not buying it, your just trolling for flames to gratify some deluded fantasy of reality.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Well since no other species has the ability to adapt to the degree that we do, I would say it leaves us pretty well off.
So what? .

Aside from humans, most things here have target food.
You sad, sad little, very little person. You just quoted your historical document and stated

Well I never said that all or even most others have target food, especially since it even tells us in the bible that a lot of species were brought here, means they probably won't have target food.
You say you dont lie to promote your nonsense well which of your above statements from you are true then? because one is wrong and the other is an outright lie.

Humans yes, other species would become scavengers.
Your whole argument around 'target food' is that without it humans are the sickest animals on the planet due to their diet. If any other animal also lacks their 'target food' then they should by your logic (
) Also suffer the same health problems. Explain why they dont?

Humans yes, I don't know of anything else that does so.
You have been given many so why dont you. The Ant. The Bee's, The Beaver to name a few. All these you have had described to you recently. So claiming you dont know of any is another lie. Your not doing well here in the honesty stakes are you?

Well I'm actually impressed colin, I had no idea that you could see into things so well. This scenerio is possible but will most likely knock off the balance I keep talking about. This is entirly possible however but not necessary.
Impressing you is not high on my list of priorities.

If evolution was smart enough to identify the challenges, sure, why not. No proof of it but it is possible.
A few posts back you claimed to understand what evolution says. Enough to know it is wrong yet you come out with this infantile nonsense. Evolution is not smart. You actually redefine the word cretin with your display of ignorance.

Target food is based on the understanding of things being in balance.
Sorry lttle person but you already agreed the definition for 'target food' and being in balance is not one of them.

I see your ploy of trying to get off the subject you are losing at so clearly so I will remind you I am still waiting for definitions to all the terms you have made up to continue your lies.

The rest of your balance nonsense was ignored and will be until you provide the requested definitions which you say are so easy to google yet have spent pages avoiding doing so instead of simply providing links oh yes and we had this

My definition of in the wild.
In the wild: To be anywhere in the outside, away from civilization, or closer to animals of the outdoors.
Thats your last tooth wiki for the month.

I am also waiting for an answer to how you concluded ants harvesting chemicals was natural when ants do not harvest chemicals. You have avoided giving this explanation many times now. Does it Scare you? Is it time for you to run?
edit on 3-4-2012 by colin42 because: No opt out for tooth. Removed comment on balance

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

The only thing you have proven is that someone can be so incredulous, that they can be blind to scientific facts.
Well done connector. From tooths own keyboard you have proven him to be so incredulous that he can be blind to scientific facts.

Man made electricty is not natural, and any moron would know the difference.
tooth, you really need to increase your understanding of the world around you and just as importantly your grasp of the English language.

Man Made does not mean unnatural. Something that is unnatural means it is either magic or supernatural and as you have studied that subject for over 30 years (
) you should know the difference.

Again I agree you would have to be a moron to claim electricity is not natural so I guess you fit the requirements perfectly.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Here's one for ya: The frigate or man-o-war bird. He eats ONLY fish, yet cannot get wet. If he gets even a little wet, he cannot fly. He can only live by robbing other birds who catch the fish, since he cannot catch fish, yet will eat nothing else.

How could something like that "evolve"?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

So just because there are unanswered questions regarding the origin of every single species on the face of the planet, evolution is wrong? Do you require the same of every scientific theory, or just one? And how much longer until you trot out the "Darwin recanted on his deathbed" story you pull out in every thread in the O&C forums, even though you've been repeatedly shown that it's a complete and total fabrication?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Well as far as I recall ALL seabirds at least mob other birds to make them drop their catch/food so it is not unheard of and just surviving by doing that is not such a big leap of logic but doesnt this bird also raid nests for eggs and nestlings?. We have cookoo's that lay eggs in other birds nests and bugs that live in fishes mouths.

That is the thing about evolution it describes how life evolves and is backed up by almost everywhere you look you can find life that is suited to its niche.

Reminding you that this thread is about describing diversity we see around us today without refering to evolution.

So The frigate or man-o-war bird, why would a creator create it? If it did not evolve explain how this bird came to be.

edit on 3-4-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Now your pretending you don't know the difference between theory and hypothesis.

I'm not buying it, your just trolling for flames to gratify some deluded fantasy of reality.
It doesn't matter, the site says that evolution is a combination of both.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You say you dont lie to promote your nonsense well which of your above statements from you are true then? because one is wrong and the other is an outright lie.
Some things do and some things don't it depends on which things your talking about.

Your whole argument around 'target food' is that without it humans are the sickest animals on the planet due to their diet.
Well thats a stretch, talking about stretching the truth, I don't remember saying that. We will however not be as healthy as we should be. And we will have to work a lot harder to get the nutrients we are looking for.

If any other animal also lacks their 'target food' then they should by your logic ( ) Also suffer the same health problems. Explain why they dont? Well probably more so because they don't have the ability to adapt to the degree that we do, so yes your correct but emphasize on it a tad.

You have been given many so why dont you. The Ant. The Bee's, The Beaver to name a few. All these you have had described to you recently. So claiming you dont know of any is another lie. Your not doing well here in the honesty stakes are you?
Well I don't recall you going over there diets, so I don't remember any sorry.

A few posts back you claimed to understand what evolution says. Enough to know it is wrong yet you come out with this infantile nonsense. Evolution is not smart. You actually redefine the word cretin with your display of ignorance.

I'm just making a metaphor because at times it seems like the only way that evolution is possible is if it is backed with some type of intelligence or if it were a super virus or bug.

And I stick by that.

Sorry lttle person but you already agreed the definition for 'target food' and being in balance is not one of them.
I'm speaking of the idea in which I was able to produce it, not the definition of it.

I see your ploy of trying to get off the subject you are losing at so clearly so I will remind you I am still waiting for definitions to all the terms you have made up to continue your lies.
Like I have stated, tooth wiki is closed so your going to have to use regular wiki like I did.

The rest of your balance nonsense was ignored and will be until you provide the requested definitions which you say are so easy to google yet have spent pages avoiding doing so instead of simply providing links oh yes and we had this
Understanding how things are suppose to be in a balance is crucial, so much so that you will not understand target food without it.

I am also waiting for an answer to how you concluded ants harvesting chemicals was natural when ants do not harvest chemicals. You have avoided giving this explanation many times now. Does it Scare you? Is it time for you to run?
And like I said over three times now I must have misunderstood you or confused what the ants were doing with chemicals. And I'm not running I'm still here if you haven't noticed.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Man Made does not mean unnatural. Something that is unnatural means it is either magic or supernatural and as you have studied that subject for over 30 years ( ) you should know the difference.

Again I agree you would have to be a moron to claim electricity is not natural so I guess you fit the requirements perfectly.
Oh well silly me I thought that unnatural meant unnatural and supernatural meant supernatural.

Anyone knows that man made electricity is not natural. There are natural variations of electricity but none that we can utilize.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Here's one for ya: The frigate or man-o-war bird. He eats ONLY fish, yet cannot get wet. If he gets even a little wet, he cannot fly. He can only live by robbing other birds who catch the fish, since he cannot catch fish, yet will eat nothing else.

How could something like that "evolve"?
I think you got a good point, and this is why I keep saying we should go back to the way things were prior to evolving because we were better off.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I wanted to prove once and for all to you and others on here, just how much you lie and how incredulous you are.

Below is sections of the definition for wild life.

"most scientists agree that wildlife around the world is impacted by human activities."

"Humans have historically tended to separate civilization from wildlife in a number of ways including the legal, social, and moral sense."

"species may have been hunted to extinction by early human hunters. "

"Exploitation of wild populations has been a characteristic of modern man since our exodus from Africa 130,000 – 70,000 years ago. The rate of extinctions of entire species of plants and animals across the planet has been so high in the last few hundred years it is widely considered that we are in the sixth great extinction event on this planet; the Holocene Mass Extinction"

"Destruction of wildlife does not always lead to an extinction of the species in question, however, the dramatic loss of entire species across Earth dominates any review of wildlife destruction as extinction is the level of damage to a wild population from which there is no return."

The following below proves beyond a doubt that life on this planet depends on a delicate balance of other life....
"This final group is one of secondary effects. All wild populations of living things have many complex intertwining links with other living things around them. Large herbivorous animals such as the hippopotamus have populations of insectivorous birds that feed off the many parasitic insects that grow on the hippo. Should the hippo die out, so too will these groups of birds, leading to further destruction as other species dependent on the birds are affected. Also referred to as a Domino effect, this series of chain reactions is by far the most destructive process that can occur in any ecological community."

en.wikipedia.org...

When you and others like you continue to ignore these obvious facts, you not only make yourself look stupid but your also teaching others that its ok to be stupid.

The aforementioned also backs up the whole idea that earth is not our home.
How is it possible that one species, man, can be so destructive to an entire planet? Simple, its not our home.

edit on 3-4-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Some things do and some things don't it depends on which things your talking about.
Nope as I said one is wrong and the other is a lie here is what you originally said

Well I never said that all or even most others have target food, especially since it even tells us in the bible that a lot of species were brought here, means they probably won't have target food.
The very next post you wrote

Aside from humans, most things here have target food.
Now both statements contradict each other and one also contradicts the bible you claim to be an historical document. Which means one is an outright lie.

Well thats a stretch, talking about stretching the truth, I don't remember saying that. We will however not be as healthy as we should be. And we will have to work a lot harder to get the nutrients we are looking for.
Again an outright lie and there are hundreds of pages proving it so.

Well I don't recall you going over there diets, so I don't remember any sorry.
Avoidance by claiming to have no knowledge is ....... a lie

I'm just making a metaphor because at times it seems like the only way that evolution is possible is if it is backed with some type of intelligence or if it were a super virus or bug.

And I stick by that.
It seems that way because you refuse to look at the evidence spoon fed you. PS you dont have the intelligence to 'make a metaphor'

I'm speaking of the idea in which I was able to produce it, not the definition of it.
Nope you agreed to the definition and I will hold you to it.

Like I have stated, tooth wiki is closed so your going to have to use regular wiki like I did.
Yes, closed after one incorrect try. So you cannot supply any definition for the made up terms you insist on using.

Understanding how things are suppose to be in a balance is crucial, so much so that you will not understand target food without it.
Still waiting for definitions of unnatural, redundant, redundant adaption, unnatural food and who but you could forget IN THE WILD.

And like I said over three times now I must have misunderstood you or confused what the ants were doing with chemicals. And I'm not running I'm still here if you haven't noticed.
It does not matter if you were confused or not. YOU CLAIMED ANTS HARVESTING CHEMICALS WAS NATURAL WHEN ANTS DO NOT HARVEST CHEMICALS. AGAIN I ASK

HOW DID YOU REACH THAT CONCLUSION???????

edit on 3-4-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I think you got a good point, and this is why I keep saying we should go back to the way things were prior to evolving because we were better off.
Have you just admitted we evolved?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connector

'nuff said.

nice one...coffee just came out of my nose from laughing when i read your brilliant reply

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

So you spent time collecting unrelated information that in your world makes me a liar yet you fail to provide any definitions of your made up terms saying wiki is closed yet you supply a wiki link.

I suggest you cannot provide any definitions because you cannot find any just like everyone else that has tried. And again you are trying to deflect from a topic you are failing in big time.

All I need do is point out tooth wikik must have re-opened

Still waiting for definitions of unnatural, redundant, redundant adaption, unnatural food and who but you could forget IN THE WILD.

PS

The following below proves beyond a doubt that life on this planet depends on a delicate balance of other life....
Strangely when I told you all life is dependant on all other life you denied it.

edit on 3-4-2012 by colin42 because: Another tooth lie

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

So you spent time collecting unrelated information that in your world makes me a liar yet you fail to provide any definitions of your made up terms saying wiki is closed yet you supply a wiki link.
Your obviously delusional and your not paying very good attention.

I have already provided you with definitions which is why I will no longer, So I said tooth wiki is closed. I never said the regular wiki is closed.

All of which you can get the standard meanings from wiki yourself, because tooth wiki is closed.

Strangely when I told you all life is dependant on all other life you denied it.
Your lying again. You were the one fighting me tooth and nail about how things are not in an eco balance and now you contradict yourself. Seriously, come on. If you honestly are going to say this now, then how come you were fighting me on the sealed fish tanks. Or at least the idea anyhow.
edit on 3-4-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join