It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

No it doesnt.

In fact, if aliens exist in this uneverse (and they probably do) they will be purely within nature, i.e. natural.

For want of a better definition, supernatural means "magic".
Of course it does. As an example have you never seen the video to Katie Perrys ET? She explains it all.

Just because they are not on this planet doesn't mean they don't exist.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

It's a scientific theory...which is why it's called THEORY of evolution, and not "hypothesis of evolution". For someone claiming to be a genius you seem to know very little about the thing you criticize
It actually doesn't matter what I claim to know, I'm quoting an evolution website that clearly says its a hypothesis. I don't see whats so hard to understand about that.

Oh, you sure reveal those claim...you simply don't back them up with any hard objective evidence
If it were that easy to prove, everyone would have noticed it a long time ago.

The mere fact that people like ID as well as yourself might not believe that supernatural means aliens, is the entire reason people have missed the correct meaning. Thats not my fault.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Wrong, its a Theory, and you still havnt quite got to grips with the definition of a scientifiv theory
Well a scientific theory is different from a theory, in case you don't know that. Evolution has never been addressed as a scientific theory, at least not in any of the links I have looked at. It has however been addressed as a hypothesis, and theory.

You should probably read his artical before stating it as proof
I did read it and just like the title he chose, which is also quoted in other websites, announcing telepathy as fact I think was accurate at minimum.

Hmm, answering a question with an unrelated question without actualy answering the question that was asked...An interesting strategy. So, do you consider all religious texts to be equally valid as they all offer the same "at the time" witness accounts and all claim to be the self prophesed truth?
I think as with anything it might be open to interpratation.

I can save you the trouble...there werent any.
Of course there are, I made the list.

I dont believe there was an accusation that you created it, just that you hold it...belief, faith.
Well then it would have to be in hindsight as there are others that preceed me.

You are making claims, the most obviously wrong one is that we are not from here. I have already shown you proof in your own ravings why it is the rest of the animal knigdom and not us who arent indigenous.
Thats impossible as we are the ones that live secluded from the rest of life here, and they live out in the wild. If they arent from here, they are doing one hell of a job adapting especially since we never see redundant adaptation with them. While humans do nothing but redundantly adapt.
edit on 4-4-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I must take exception, at no point did tooth claim to be a genius, he merely claimed to be a genus, and a borderline one at that, so strictly speaking....accurate.
Now I know all of you are just being insanely incredulous as you critic me for things like that and never say anything to colin. WOW.

I like how you have to have two edits for one sentance, what did you have to triple check how to spell genius?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

You're either trolling or beyond ignorant...probably both!

It actually doesn't matter what I claim to know, I'm quoting an evolution website that clearly says its a hypothesis. I don't see whats so hard to understand about that.

It's called the THEORY of evolution, so no, it's not a hypothesis. Quote that website where it says it's a hypothesis. I bet it's another case of you randomly rearranging words...like when you pretended a "postulated hypothetical theory" really exists

If it were that easy to prove, everyone would have noticed it a long time ago.

No, if it were proven we could actually apply that knowledge...but since intervention isn't based on logic, rationality, or objective evidence...we can't. The theory (yes, theory!) of evolution on the other hand is actively applied in modern medicine

The mere fact that people like ID as well as yourself might not believe that supernatural means aliens, is the entire reason people have missed the correct meaning. Thats not my fault.

And that's your BELIEF as you can't prove any of the above

Well a scientific theory is different from a theory, in case you don't know that. Evolution has never been addressed as a scientific theory

Tooth, PLEASE stop talking out of your ass. This has all been explained to you before, yet you STILL pretend to not understand the difference between a theory and a hypothesis...or the FACT that evolution is a scientific theory.

The scientific theory of evolution ...

LINK

This entire article explains in detail why all this "it's just a theory" nonsense is ridiculous, or why claiming evolution isn't a scientific theory is FACTUALLY wrong.

So there you go, the above are FACTS. You can keep on ignoring them, but you'll look silly...

While humans do nothing but redundantly adapt.

Redundantly adapt, huh?

Tell that to the sherpas that run marathons at heights where you would simply pass out without oxygen aids

edit on 4-4-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

You're either trolling or beyond ignorant...probably both!
Well there you go assuming again. I can tell where most of you get your ideas and beliefs from, you just assume.

It's called the THEORY of evolution, so no, it's not a hypothesis. Quote that website where it says it's a hypothesis. I bet it's another case of you randomly rearranging words...like when you pretended a "postulated hypothetical theory" really exists
Well since its a single word, thats going to be pretty hard to rearrange. But here it is...

www.talkorigins.org...

words 15 amd 17 if you need to know where they are exactly.

No, if it were proven we could actually apply that knowledge...but since intervention isn't based on logic, rationality, or objective evidence...we can't. The theory (yes, theory!) of evolution on the other hand is actively applied in modern medicine
Well its not based on anything provalbe by our standards. Look at it just like how macroevolution is impossible to prove, its the same problem.

And that's your BELIEF as you can't prove any of the above
I prefer the term understanding.

Tooth, PLEASE stop talking out of your ass. This has all been explained to you before, yet you STILL pretend to not understand the difference between a theory and a hypothesis...or the FACT that evolution is a scientific theory.
Well again I have never seen evolution addressed as a scientific theory, but I have found where it is addressed as a theory in addition to a hypothesis.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

This entire article explains in detail why all this "it's just a theory" nonsense is ridiculous, or why claiming evolution isn't a scientific theory is FACTUALLY wrong.

So there you go, the above are FACTS. You can keep on ignoring them, but you'll look silly...
The only thing that I found thats iffy on this link is how its fact that all life is related. It contradicts with whats said in the link I posted for you. Where mine says its a postualte.

In the second paragraph.

The other problem with this wiki is that they aren't exactly laying out the facts of what is believed in evolution, as far as the belief itself. For example if they are referring to speciation, ya thats a fact and I totally agree with it, which has nothing to do with humans.

So again your still looking silly, like your stretching the truth a tad.

Redundantly adapt, huh?

Tell that to the sherpas that run marathons at heights where you would simply pass out without oxygen aids
And compare that to the rest of the species here on earth and find any others that need oxygen aids.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

So why did we leave our homeplanet to some to some unsuitable planet. Why don't we find a planet like our homeplanet to stay on. WHy come to Earth and suffer? Surely if we had the technological capabilities to travel light years, move from planet to planet, we could choose a suitable environment for ourselves to live in. Why is it also that we don't have this technology now? How do we go from being planet hopping sentient beings to, ruthless animals killing ourselves over such insignificance.

Because I still think that this is a misunderstanding of meaning on both sides, I would just like to ask you what exactly do you think the thoery of evolution is? You've said before that you agree animals adapt over time to their surroundings, humans included. No one is saying that its impossible for there to have been some kind of outside influence, soem outside factor other than evolution that led to our outcome. But that is not what this thread is about. This thread is dealing solely with evolution and whether or not it is actually "there" or not. Nevermind any outside factors that influenced direction of a species other than evolution, that evolution can't explain.

There are also some posts I'm reading, and I'm inferring that some here think that evolution turns on and off? Like evolution is there for some animals, but not for us, or it used to be for us, but not anmore? I think this would be as ridiculous to say that gravity turns on and off for some stars but not for others, that its stronger here than it is there.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

No it doesnt.

In fact, if aliens exist in this uneverse (and they probably do) they will be purely within nature, i.e. natural.

Of course it does. As an example have you never seen the video to Katie Perrys ET? She explains it all.

LMAO Katie Perry

Stick that up there with the bible as "proof"

su·per·nat·u·ral (spr-nchr-l)
adj.
1. Of or relating to existence outside the natural world.
2. Attributed to a power that seems to violate or go beyond natural forces.
3. Of or relating to a deity.
4. Of or relating to the immediate exercise of divine power; miraculous.
5. Of or relating to the miraculous.

Nothing about aliens

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Wrong, its a Theory, and you still havnt quite got to grips with the definition of a scientifiv theory
Well a scientific theory is different from a theory, in case you don't know that. Evolution has never been addressed as a scientific theory, at least not in any of the links I have looked at. It has however been addressed as a hypothesis, and theory.

You should probably read his artical before stating it as proof
I did read it and just like the title he chose, which is also quoted in other websites, announcing telepathy as fact I think was accurate at minimum.

Hmm, answering a question with an unrelated question without actualy answering the question that was asked...An interesting strategy. So, do you consider all religious texts to be equally valid as they all offer the same "at the time" witness accounts and all claim to be the self prophesed truth?
I think as with anything it might be open to interpratation.

I can save you the trouble...there werent any.
Of course there are, I made the list.

I dont believe there was an accusation that you created it, just that you hold it...belief, faith.
Well then it would have to be in hindsight as there are others that preceed me.

You are making claims, the most obviously wrong one is that we are not from here. I have already shown you proof in your own ravings why it is the rest of the animal knigdom and not us who arent indigenous.
Thats impossible as we are the ones that live secluded from the rest of life here, and they live out in the wild. If they arent from here, they are doing one hell of a job adapting especially since we never see redundant adaptation with them. While humans do nothing but redundantly adapt.
edit on 4-4-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

I have already explained to you why it has to be the pther way round...you're just being incredulous.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I must take exception, at no point did tooth claim to be a genius, he merely claimed to be a genus, and a borderline one at that, so strictly speaking....accurate.
Now I know all of you are just being insanely incredulous as you critic me for things like that and never say anything to colin. WOW.

I like how you have to have two edits for one sentance, what did you have to triple check how to spell genius?

LMAO again, You're the one that stated you were a borderline genus.. Tell you what, next post direct quote form you.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You must be the thickest person on the planet.
Actually I was listed with a borderline genus IQ. But you on the other hand, is one that should worry. Not properly assembling questions and to top it all off not using correct punctuation, then turning around and trying to condition people to accept that as ok, tells me you seriously have something wrong with you.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The only thing we have established in 300 pages is that your ignorant to the fact that evolution has never been witnessed in humans, that it's only been seen in some aquatic life, some bacteria and viruses and some insects
If evolution has been seen in then it exists you steaming genius.

You have been ignorant to the fact that after 150 years of searching and finding 2.5 million bones and fossils we have never been able to confirm an ancestor through evolution.
So you say. Shame the evidence says your wrong.

I have posted the links that prove all this and you run and hide each time I do, you totally ignore the English language in a multitude of way then expect me to buy into your delusion.
Every link you have provided are you sure? The few links you have provided are all wrong and most you did not bother to read past the title and they showed you to be wrong as well.

And thats easy to say, but what exactly have I been dishonest about, how about some details.
Stop sitting on your genius and look back at the lies and drivel you have spewed. You seem to be the only one unaware of them. Which means your a deluded liar.

I have already seen a counselor and they dismissed me as nothing was needed.
I am not surprised and they probably really said your beyond help.

I'm not sure if your just outright lying or hiding here, by not answering.
You did not end your rubbish with a question mark?

It's neither you moron, the word most doesn't mean all, OMG your dense.

Well I never said that all or even most others have target food, especially since it even tells us in the bible that a lot of species were brought here, means they probably won't have target food.

Aside from humans, most things here have target food.
No really. One contradicts the other so if you maintain one is the truth then the other is a lie. In one you offer backup from your historical document, the bible. So again. Answer the question which one is the lie.

I didn't fail, you simply ignored me, which is not the same thing, and you need to address this with a counselor.
You failed Pinocchio

Why would I want to change it?
Because now you say it is incorrect. You did not look up what a definition was did you genius.

I explained it many different ways for you colin, if your having a problem retaining it, then you need to also let your counselor know your have memory issues, as I have repeated it a multitude of times.
You have failed to explain it. Which is why you do not try. Provide the definiton of 'unnatural food'.

If your referring to me not understanding evolution, I understand it perfectly.
Who else would I be refering too? You have not got a clue about anything have you.

Better yet, let your counselor read the link and share her idea of what it means, so you can hash it out. You can apologize to me later.
Your obsessed with this counselor thing and now let slip yours is a 'SHE'. You got a thing for yours? Does she visit your ward often?

Which is exactly why I didn't say anything about drugs you moron. Did you make another assumption?
Another lie. here it is

Again I'm sure that med management will get you off this stuck train your on.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
My money is on him trying to differentiate drugs and meds.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by idmonster

No it doesnt.

LMAO Katie Perry

adj.
5. Of or relating to the miraculous.

Nothing about aliens
Nothing about unnatural food either.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
tooth
I see you are trying to avoid the question again. I wont let you

You never answered: It does not matter if you were confused or not. YOU CLAIMED ANTS HARVESTING CHEMICALS WAS NATURAL WHEN ANTS DO NOT HARVEST CHEMICALS. AGAIN I ASK

HOW DID YOU REACH THAT CONCLUSION???????
The huge excuse for not answering this question does not cover your lie.

You dismissed ants by saying that harvesting chemicals is natural to them when they dont harvest chemicals. I have asked you to explain how you managed to conclude this was natural behaviour when it is not. The fact you have done everything but answer it tells me you lie all the time.

You being confused by something you thought I wrote does not answer how you came to the wrong answer about ants. Again genius, just in case you are confused. Explain how you came to that conclusion.

Edit
Shall I answer for you? Because ants do not fit your fantasy and show it to be false you reject the evidence they offer out of hand as you do for anything that does not suit your argument.

You based your conclusion that ants harvesting chemicals is natural for them on an ignorant assumption with no thought or consideration for the evidence being offered. In anyones book that is being dishonest and incredulous and is how you have approached this thread in general. It is also why you refuse to answer this question.
edit on 4-4-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

So why did we leave our homeplanet to some to some unsuitable planet. Why don't we find a planet like our homeplanet to stay on. WHy come to Earth and suffer? Surely if we had the technological capabilities to travel light years, move from planet to planet, we could choose a suitable environment for ourselves to live in. Why is it also that we don't have this technology now? How do we go from being planet hopping sentient beings to, ruthless animals killing ourselves over such insignificance.

Because I still think that this is a misunderstanding of meaning on both sides, I would just like to ask you what exactly do you think the thoery of evolution is? You've said before that you agree animals adapt over time to their surroundings, humans included. No one is saying that its impossible for there to have been some kind of outside influence, soem outside factor other than evolution that led to our outcome. But that is not what this thread is about. This thread is dealing solely with evolution and whether or not it is actually "there" or not. Nevermind any outside factors that influenced direction of a species other than evolution, that evolution can't explain.

There are also some posts I'm reading, and I'm inferring that some here think that evolution turns on and off? Like evolution is there for some animals, but not for us, or it used to be for us, but not anmore? I think this would be as ridiculous to say that gravity turns on and off for some stars but not for others, that its stronger here than it is there
We were brought here against our will. Classic alien abduction story line.

I believe everything that the wiki page says about speciation, and that's it. Anything else I have read clearly points out to being a hypothesis.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

LMAO Katie Perry

adj.
5. Of or relating to the miraculous
Wow, how emberassing for Katie Perry, Looks like you guys just want to prove everyone wrong. Like I said every one else is wrong and your right. Of course depending on the definition you find, you will also learn that a synonym for this is unearthy. Sorry but I don't know any other clearer definition for aliens.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I have already explained to you why it has to be the pther way round...you're just being incredulous.
I guess what it comes down to, is between us and the rest of the life here on earth, especially animals, which of us goes through more in our steps of adapting? Obviously we do. If we actually belonged to this planet, we wouldn't have to adapt.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

LMAO again, You're the one that stated you were a borderline genus.. Tell you what, next post direct quote form you.
You know I usually ignore everyone elses typos, but since we are on the subject what the hell do you mean form me?

top topics

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join