It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Originally posted by ARealandTrueAmerican

Originally posted by Jason88
reply to post by Char-Lee

That Solar Storm Warning site has me worried. Its not selling anything, and its sources are solid on first pass. Thanks for sharing, and helping me lose sleep tonight.

Why not read the NASA page they are taking wildly out of context?

science.nasa.gov...

NASA says about the same thing. I watched the NASA press conference about CME's just recently. They might use milder words and a calm voice but they are saying the same thing. The calm voice must be because they have a space in the underground bunker.
edit on 25-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

No, they are not saying the same thing.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

I'm saying that there were not "a lot" of military involved.
The only military participants were members of the 84th Civil Support Team. And since their function is to assist civil authorities ("Civil Support") in case of a terrorist attack, it's pretty reasonable that they would be involved to assist with the exercise.

edit on 9/25/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

OK- I'm done..

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm saying that there were not "a lot" of military involved. The only military participants were members of the 84th Civil Support Team. And since their function is to assist civil authorities ("Civil Support") in case of a terrorist attack, it's pretty reasonable that they would be involved to assist with the exercise.

ok..I will take back the words "a lot"..*chuckles*.. ( I basically meant a lot of people in uniforms , looking like they are doing important things)

But let me get this straight...you are saying with certainty , that there were no other military, navy..airforce .. people there besides this 84th Civil Support Team ?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I wasn't there.
I'm going by the published list of participants. I operate on data, not speculation. I'm funny that way.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I wonder where all the famous people like musicians, hollywood, ect will be. It would be a shame if TPTB would leave them behind. I would feel very used if I was famous and not invited, after all it's hollywood and musicians that have implanted the end of the world agenda on us.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I wasn't there.
I'm going by the published list of participants. I operate on data, not speculation. I'm funny that way.

*chuckles again* ..actually you don't strike me as funny in any way at all..more the serious type, almost like you were programmed scientifically... Just kidding .

That's very unfortunate....data can be intentionally misleading, as well as incomplete, not too mention incorrectly compiled.

perhaps there were first hand witnesses , that did not need to 'speculate" a different reality than yours, that were in Denver on Friday?
edit on 25-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Data can be misleading. But at least it has a basis. And the data fits the situation.

Speculation can be pointless. Speculation can be downright wrong.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Data can be misleading. But at least it has a basis. And the data fits the situation.

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by basis..because it can be the very basis of the data that intends to mislead..

Now..considering the government in many of its departments, have lied to us, and considering the secret nature of much of the military..is it really "speculation" to consider that they do not inform you of every single group involved on the data you receive.. ..unless of course you receive 'top secret' data.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Speculation can be wrong phage, and even dangerous at times..

but so can hiding the truth, and having ulterior motives..and the government has shown us time and time again that they are very good at that...therefore they have caused the speculation, and it could very well be deserved.

I forgot to add that much of science and its theories were formed and have their basis ..in speculation.

edit on 26-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Speculation on a conpsiracy forum is never wrong. Not only is it not wrong but all human beings have the duty to try and second guess the criminals at the top and understand the system and start to try and figure out everything including their cover stories. Because this world is a hellzone, wars and starvation of billions. And its got to change ASAP, and that means all the corruption must end and the criminals need to go to jail.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Isn't that the problem with conspiracy thinking? It assumes a clear covert plot that can be fixed by simple, clear actions. But that's not real life, which is just messy (although, looking at this thread, there are so many different and contradictory ideas flying about I'm amazed anyone knows what's supposed to be happening)

All I ever hear from conspiracy theory believers on the internet is 'tell the people!!'; and then what? You've been 'telling the people' for decades now and nothing's happened. Nothing at all. And while we're on the subject - this 'big' thing that's going down. When, exactly? Should I start reading 'War and Peace'?
edit on 26-9-2011 by FlyingSpaghettiMonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Science *begins* with speculative and imaginative leaps. But it is proven by rigorous testing and cold, hard data, the like of which is totally absent from this thread.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

Science *begins* with speculative and imaginative leaps. But it is proven by rigorous testing and cold, hard data, the like of which is totally absent from this thread.

Thats because none of us ..that are posting anyhow..can be there.. to fully gather the cold hard facts..and THEY WOULDN"T LET US ..if we tried..

How the hell are we supposed to get cold hard data..when they hide so much, and the minute you may get curious or take pictures..they confiscate your camera ,and march you off.. or worse?

Do you realize how dumb you sound by saying that??

get a brain!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

What then is your speculation about what actually occurred in Denver on Friday?
Do you have anything to base that speculation on other than a distrust of government (which, BTW, I also have).

"Well, they might have done something that no one knows about." That's not very helpful. What purpose does it serve?
edit on 9/26/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

What then is your speculation about what actually occurred in Denver on Friday?
Do you have anything to base that speculation on other than a distrust of government (which, BTW, I also have).

"Well, they might have done something that no one knows about." That's not very helpful. What purpose does it serve?
edit on 9/26/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

It was an answer to someone saying..see NOTHING HAPPENED !!

that's all phage....just a reply to someones "certainty" that nothing happened.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

So, no purpose then.
Pointless speculation.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

So, no purpose then.
Pointless speculation.

In your mind it may be pointless speculation....but in my mind..it definately has its point..

and your stubborn narrow minded view has a purpose phage?

All I can say to conclude this silly argument is.... that perhaps in time..REAL TRUTH will come to light.. when that time is..I do not know..

But..if I am totally wrong on my speculations..I will be the first to humbly apologize to you, and beg your forgiveness for being such a silly pointless speculative nuisance..

But..if I should be correct , that there were indeed valid reasons for speculation.... would you be as gracious in offering an apology?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Speculation can also be on point AND can be downright right.

Just sayin

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

No.

If it were to come to light that the exercises on Friday were tied to some nefarious plot, I would admit I was wrong but I see no need to apologize to you. And neither should you to me.

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join