It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60,000 Americans Killed in Underground NWO Base: NWO at War contra Its People & Whole Wide World

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ascending12

I couldn't agree more, there is evidence (seismographs) that there were no primary waves (buildup) to the EQ's in Denver and Virginia. Evidence, not speculation is leading to this. However, I don't believe the majority of the people posting in this even followed through and watched the corresponding hour-long video.

I did, and those graphs sure stuck out...

Your post was excellent by the way ...and I would have given you an applause..but not sure how to.

Anyone out there that can tell me how yo give someone an applause?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by ascending12

I couldn't agree more, there is evidence (seismographs) that there were no primary waves (buildup) to the EQ's in Denver and Virginia. Evidence, not speculation is leading to this. However, I don't believe the majority of the people posting in this even followed through and watched the corresponding hour-long video.

I did, and those graphs sure stuck out...

Your post was excellent by the way ...and I would have given you an applause..but not sure how to.

Anyone out there that can tell me how yo give someone an applause?

1 - Mods give applause I believe
2 - The following are the actual seismograms of the VA earthquake on 8/23. Please explain how they are so unusual that they could only be explained by a nuclear detonation: www.geol.vt.edu...
3 - The only seismogram I saw in skipping through the hour long video was @ 27.52 and lasted about 30 seconds on screen.
A - The conversation was about Japanese earthquakes at the time - the speaker just made a convenient reference to the CO and VA earthquakes saying that they are the same in their seismogram display composition - but he didn't bother to actually show the seismograms from those sites to prove it - how convenient...
B - The seismogram shown had no location on it
C - The seismogram shown had no date on it
D - The seismogram shown had no source on it

None of that struck you as strange?
edit on 22-9-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

B - The seismogram shown had no location on it C - The seismogram shown had no date on it D - The seismogram shown had no source on it None of that struck you as strange?

No..but then again..I'm no seismogram expert..and I really don't know what to look for.

Thank you for pointing out these important details..

I can be as gullible as the next person, because I really don't have the knowledge or inside information on economics..and politics..and what these guys were saying seemed very plausible. Still not sure if it is totally false...and not entirely sure i trust those who say they have all the information.

(Also thinking of so many stories of people hearing booms..and smelling burning rubber at weird times..made me think it could have been related to this)

Anyhow..thanks for pointing out what you did..

edit on 22-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Plumbduff

i dont know who david willcock is but theres alot of things mentioned in both videos that raise alot of good points. you should really not bash on somebodies post like that especially when you have no idea or no right whatsoever to dismiss the fact that some good info is in those videos.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
there is a lot of truth that people would consider impossible.

One of them being that Earth is hollow. The cause of volcanic activity is the chemical reaction between water and sodium and/or the radioactive reaction between water and radioactive materials. This in turn builds up pressure and blows out the magma.

Another fact is that Earth's crust is only 800 miles deep. There are many entrances to the inner Earth one of them being in Kentucky, one in the Northern part of Canada, south of the North Pole, and one at the South Pole. The ones at the Poles are 1600 miles wide. How to find them? They usually give off a halo of some sort in the sky.

So the people getting killed in the D.U.M.B.s are either victims or they are soldiers/fighters caught in a fire-fight.

Another interesting fact is that EVERY planet in our solar system is habitable. For example, Venus, so far that we are told by popular scientist is that the temp. in F. is 1000 and that it is covered in a Sulfuric acid cloud which can not sustain life. One big fat lie to keep us down on the ground. The Truth is that the could we see is just water vapor, perfectly safe, and the conditions on that planet is Earth conditions. There are holes that are the same as Earth but there are more, this acts like a cooling system, allowing life to be sustained on other planets.

Don't believe me? Read "The Awesome Life Force" By Joseph H. Cater, front to back and don't adopt the idea of "Doublethink" it doesn't help.

For those that don't know what Doublethink is, it's accepting idea A then accepting idea B which contradicts idea A at the same time.

And plus I rather live in the Inner Earth than under one of those D.U.M.B.s because it would be a second home to me and I would much stronger in there than normal.
edit on 23-9-2011 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

No telling what type of explosive device was used but when he speaks of "nuke" I think he is more loosely implying that the DUMBS were bombed. I either read it somewhere or it may be in the video, but I believe it was most likely scalar technology which, if true, attacked the DUMBS. My reasoning behind this comes from the third video on the first page which has audio of the multiple concussion blasts from the EQ in Denver. The "explosion" is not a single loud blast, but instead continuous "concussion blasts" in what seems to be an orderly interval. This gives me cause to believe that some short of scalar weaponry was used.

You still did'nt answer my question when a nuke is exploded underground the ground above the detonation area sinks sort of like a sink hole and that seems to be the case even if your so called scalar weaponry is used. Especially considering the area was excavated which would create an even bigger sink hole! So my question is why is there no photographic evidence of such if this really happened? Why even use a nuke in a closed ventilation system in the first place? Until you can come up with a plausable response or even vaguely reasonable one i'm afraid i will have to vote hoax on this one!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It is quite possible that the information was mis-interpreted. Perhaps it was an issue of HAARP like technology being used as a weapon to create scalar waves which, when directed, caused damage to the reactors supplying energy to the underground facilities. One could reasonably see how, if true, a person in the circumstances of being inside or even outside, but monitoring the facility remotely, would see the destruction caused, paired with radiation leak warnings. They could easily think, and subsequently convey, that the facility was 'nuked'.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by userid1

I was speaking more specifically of the Denver earthquake, and I actually hadn't seen the seismographs for the Virginia one only read reports.

As you can see here, the Denver 'quake had absolutely no primary waves and reached maximum amplitude very quickly. That is very abnormal from my personal knowledge of tectonics.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
ok all you posters on this thread... here's a monkey wrench for ya!

There were more than two blast signatures recorded that day. Sure we have Virginia's and Colorado's signatures...

What about the Richmond, California blast signature?

Earthquake - in Richmond Virginia, AND Richmond, CA... Earthquake?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

hello _yoyo
interesting information you have provided there. i also looked at the korean comparisons. the instant spike without lead-in is very interesting indeed. thanks for the heads up. i'll be keeping tabs on this.
regards fakedirt.
s 4u.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If I didn't fail at embedding I would embed this, alas, the link is to a video discussing underground nuclear explosions. Watch until the end when it explains how it caused a 4.7 on the ricter scale -- not too far off from the EQ in CO. The video is from the 60's I believe.

Nuclear Underground Detonation

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascending12
reply to post by userid1

I was speaking more specifically of the Denver earthquake, and I actually hadn't seen the seismographs for the Virginia one only read reports.

As you can see here, the Denver 'quake had absolutely no primary waves and reached maximum amplitude very quickly. That is very abnormal from my personal knowledge of tectonics.

OK - so what happened to the *other* 30K supposedly dead in VA? IIRC, this was a post about dual nuke attacks on underground bases and the primary piece of evidence was a single seismogram that:
A - was unlabeled, undated, unattributable.
B - could only have reflected a single event - although there were two of them
C - was in a video was apparently representing a Japanese quake/nuke event
D - doesn't look anything like what either you or I posted

So, are you suggesting that based on your seismogram of the CO quake and knowledge of science this is proof of a nuke blast - or that it was just "unusual"? I'm not really sure what your point is specifically in relation to the post.
edit on 25-9-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
There are many entrances to the inner Earth one of them being in Kentucky, one in the Northern part of Canada, south of the North Pole, and one at the South Pole. The ones at the Poles are 1600 miles wide. How to find them? They usually give off a halo of some sort in the sky.

that is quite fascinating.

Do you have a link to some sources so i can learn more?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have to say I rea the story on the Wilcock site and, apparently he burst into tears at the thought of those lovely benevolent ETs kiling NWO minions on our behalf.

It's also mighty convenient, as it does some real house-cleaning. If all the backengineered spacecraft and assorted other tech is gone... it might as well have been a dream. (Cue Bobby Ewing stepping out of shower to indifferent ratings.)

Trouble is, I do think there are underground bases, and I certainly think there are some conspiracies going on. Fulford's input is at least connected to some interesting and checkable facts. Wilcock is for those for whom dreams constitute evidence, a category in to which I fall only on the rarest of occasions. He can be interesting in his research, but mostly I just want to slap him, I'm afraid.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ooh good im glad to see people discussing this. There are MANY issues surfacing because of this. AM still sided with others. Hope this is legit because then we can make the human race less fuc*ing retarded

On the fence indeed still. because many links point to either hoax or. extreme suppressed technology......

mmmmmmm

Either way wouldn't it be great if the Illuminati Scum was removed from the world

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

ok here is a theory for you, underground cities have been operating at least since the 50's, some people lived above ground. 61 years later technology extremely way much more advanced and something tells me if i were powerfull enough i would force, or lie to generations who have been raised underground for the last 50 years, make them work for me and build...or slave, same thing like a new "world"... just incase something happens on top.

im sure theres hundreds of thousands of heavily programmed humans down there unaware of our existence (the people on top) so therefore according to my un-sourced post that concludes only a "theory"

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
there is a lot of truth that people would consider impossible.

One of them being that Earth is hollow. The cause of volcanic activity is the chemical reaction between water and sodium and/or the radioactive reaction between water and radioactive materials. This in turn builds up pressure and blows out the magma.

Another fact is that Earth's crust is only 800 miles deep. There are many entrances to the inner Earth one of them being in Kentucky, one in the Northern part of Canada, south of the North Pole, and one at the South Pole. The ones at the Poles are 1600 miles wide. How to find them? They usually give off a halo of some sort in the sky.

So the people getting killed in the D.U.M.B.s are either victims or they are soldiers/fighters caught in a fire-fight.

Another interesting fact is that EVERY planet in our solar system is habitable. For example, Venus, so far that we are told by popular scientist is that the temp. in F. is 1000 and that it is covered in a Sulfuric acid cloud which can not sustain life. One big fat lie to keep us down on the ground. The Truth is that the could we see is just water vapor, perfectly safe, and the conditions on that planet is Earth conditions. There are holes that are the same as Earth but there are more, this acts like a cooling system, allowing life to be sustained on other planets.

Don't believe me? Read "The Awesome Life Force" By Joseph H. Cater, front to back and don't adopt the idea of "Doublethink" it doesn't help.

For those that don't know what Doublethink is, it's accepting idea A then accepting idea B which contradicts idea A at the same time.

And plus I rather live in the Inner Earth than under one of those D.U.M.B.s because it would be a second home to me and I would much stronger in there than normal.
edit on 23-9-2011 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete

Thank you, I was hoping somebody would bring those points to the table. There are obvious reasons why the aluminati wants to see those particular truths suppressed. Oh well, their time is limited, it's now 2012 and bottsrgeddon will be here before the end of the year and that will be the end of the aluminati.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bottsrgeddon

It is actually the Old World Order, not the Illuminati.
This is just a misconception.
The Illuminati are the good guys.
Refer to this thread for more info.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Either way wouldn't it be great if the Illuminati Scum was removed from the world

imho

As I understand the broad outline script in Daniel, Ezekiel & Revelation . . .

they will be

. . . some along the way--many at literal Armageddon . . . by THE KING on the white horse . . .

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by bottsrgeddon

It is actually the Old World Order, not the Illuminati.
This is just a misconception.
The Illuminati are the good guys.
Refer to this thread for more info.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So they would have us believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join