It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was someone targeting my family or a Curse maybe?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This is really starting to bother me right now. Several people I know have passed from mysterious causes. And other things that seem out of wack.

My mom.
My Aunt.
Both my grandma's
My grandpa
My other granpa
My cousin
This one guy I got into a fight with(weeks later the guy dies).

My aunt was murdered/killed by a hit and run driver on the highway.

She was divorced single mother working hard to pay the bills and make it livable to us. She recently got epilepsy a few years ago. No family history of it. I saved her from it a few times. The bus my mom got on crashed. She got whiplash and aggravated a back problem she had.They prescribe her 5mg of hydrocodone/acetaminophen. My mom nearly died 2 times from epilepsy. The third time she dies of a allergic drug reaction + heart arrhythmia. Well 4 days before she died she was given a script of hydrocodone.

Had to pay a fraudulent utility bill that they refused to correct($648 for one month).This is for a small 2 bedroom apartment. Later on I found out that you can wire the box to use part of other people's power. We were paying for someone's bill. In our time living at that apartment complex our utilities were never below $150-$200.It just got higher and higher until we couldn't pay it.

Some guy recently came up to a building I frequent that is in Ohio. On a ninja motorcycle. Ok. Its just a motorcycle. But it has a gun case on it. Ok. Just a gun case. Then it has a Florida license plate on it. Ok he comes up to the place I was eating at just this one time and comes from a state I used to live in for 17 years.
Nothing to see here.

We lost all of our possessions not one time or twice but 3 times. Became homeless 2 times. Brother nearly went insane 2 years ago after being in jail one time.

Something seems strange here.
edit on 20-9-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Possibly a curse, if not for bad luck you'd have no luck at all.
What is going on ?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Look into your family history, maybe you will find the answer. It could be just extreme bad luck. Sorry to hear about your situations either way.

Maybe if enough people send their thoughts your way, the strength of sheer human willpower will be enough to break it, if it is a curse.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

This is not counting losing multiple jobs and being tailed by cars recently.

There are some cars,vans etc that are parked...then they drive off when I come by or look at them.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

This is not counting losing multiple jobs and being tailed by cars recently.

There are some cars,vans etc that are parked...then they drive off when I come by or look at them.

Have you done anything to piss off the government, I don't mean to suggest it but do you think it's the government killing off your family ? Or the mob........anything goes in this world

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
what is the time span of all this?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I have a clean record with one misdemeanor trespassing.

I just don't understand why they target my mom and mostly her side of the family. Its just weird.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by peanutman27

Mostly within the last 7-8 years.

Don't get why this is happening. Why her. She was a nice person wouldn't harm anyone.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Don't get why this is happening. Why her. She was a nice person wouldn't harm anyone.

Hell you never know, I had an uncle that borrowed money from the mob, we haven't seen him since.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Hell you never know, I had an uncle that borrowed money from the mob, we haven't seen him since.

We never were associated with organized crime.

Not me not my mom not anyone.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Then somebody hates your family, I don't know what to tell you then. Sounds like somebody's doing both: Targeting your family and using curses to get to y'all.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I think, if it wasn't for bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Then somebody hates your family, I don't know what to tell you then. Sounds like somebody's doing both: Targeting your family and using curses to get to y'all.

Who? My dad? He's moved on with his other family.

We've did nothing to no one? Why would they curse people?

Me and my brother have had misfortune but it was self made and preventable. Mostly due to our irresponsibility. But her it seems someone was out get her or something.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The universe has a different way of sending us cues or signs. I really do not get the impression that you are cursed but something is definently trying to get your attention. When something tragic happens it is hard but it is meant to teach a lesson. Losing people that are close to you is difficult, I myself have lost a few. Instead of looking and dwelling on the negative start seeing the positive life changes you can make for having gone through these situations and events. Sometimes we are given small clues that go unrecognized, and that is when the big ones will come and smack us down and help us to remember what really matters in life. If I have learned one thing in my 32 years here on this planet it is that in order to get to light you have to go through the dark. It is not an easy journey but the outcome is beautiful. That being said safe passage to you my friend.

PLPL

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
The universe has a different way of sending us cues or signs. I really do not get the impression that you are cursed but something is definently trying to get your attention. When something tragic happens it is hard but it is meant to teach a lesson. Losing people that are close to you is difficult, I myself have lost a few. Instead of looking and dwelling on the negative start seeing the positive life changes you can make for having gone through these situations and events. Sometimes we are given small clues that go unrecognized, and that is when the big ones will come and smack us down and help us to remember what really matters in life. If I have learned one thing in my 32 years here on this planet it is that in order to get to light you have to go through the dark. It is not an easy journey but the outcome is beautiful. That being said safe passage to you my friend.

PLPL

What? What is there to learn from that? Losing everything I has multiple times? Go from being hungry and really scrapping for food to having too much food? She was disabled and could get SSID. If she worked she would later be fired when she has a seizure. It was pointless. She worked to make things comfortable for us.

What can you learn from that?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You know I'm not a religion person but did you get right with god ? I know I would if everybody was dropping around me.

Obviously, somebody doesn't like you out there and you need to be prepared for anything and everything.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You know I'm not a religion person but did you get right with god ? I know I would if everybody was dropping around me.

Obviously, somebody doesn't like you out there and you need to be prepared for anything and everything.

By brother and me are doing ok its pretty.

Its just this. What the h3ll do she do? She didn't deserve that kind of constant punishment.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Your mom loved you unconditionally. You youself said " she did things to make us comfortable". A mothers love is timeless, ageless and limitless even in her passing. I can not tell you what lessons are to be learned, that is something you have to go deep inside yourself to figure out. I know your looking for answers, and they are there, look to the "lighter" side of things. I know one thing for sure, yes you were indeed dealt a bad hand this lifetime, but for everything that you have endured it has made you a stronger person, even if you do not see it.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minori

Your mom loved you unconditionally. You youself said " she did things to make us comfortable". A mothers love is timeless, ageless and limitless even in her passing. I can not tell you what lessons are to be learned, that is something you have to go deep inside yourself to figure out. I know your looking for answers, and they are there, look to the "lighter" side of things. I know one thing for sure, yes you were indeed dealt a bad hand this lifetime, but for everything that you have endured it has made you a stronger person, even if you do not see it.

I just want to know if I was targeted. Maybe by a idiot shaman or a cursed object we may have obtained.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

By brother and me are doing ok its pretty.

Its just this. What the h3ll do she do? She didn't deserve that kind of constant punishment.

The good always die young, yet the elites keep on living. Bad luck is a bitch.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join