It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Was someone targeting my family or a Curse maybe?

page: 2
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I would also start to wonder, if I had all that happening. We are given intuition for a reason. If I were in your situation, personally, I would find much help at a good Christian church, by going to talk with one of the pastors, or a prayer team member, have them lay hands on you and pray over you and the situation. If you are not a believer in Jesus, you can ask them about this. I find that God delivers and protects his children, and the powers of darkness are limited in their ability to come against one of his children. Even demons will not want to mess with you, they find it quite unpleasant. I could not imagine my life without the power of God in it, what it would be like to feel helpless against my enemies or things that seem to want to destroy or overtake me. I am not saying that being a follower of Jesus lifts every problem and guarantees any type of cake walk, for sure. But it does give me hope and a feeling of being loved and protected by someone who is bigger than any force on earth, and who I cannot be taken from or hidden from. I will pray for you to find guidance and protection, but you would do well to seek the same on your own. Hang in there.




posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by saintinwaiting
 


This is strange.

I think I am being targeted. Or maybe she was targeted.



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by saintinwaiting
 


This is strange.

I think I am being targeted. Or maybe she was targeted.

You need prayer, find a pastor and go talk to him/her. I don't know what to tell you, if religion works for you. Go do it, we won't judge you; not after you've been to hell and back.



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack
 


Thank you.

You a great help.



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman
 


I guess it is possible but not probable. Is there any history of occult interest in your family or people associated with you??? You are going to have to do some digging into your family history, if there is a connection there you will find it. I am a very spiritual person, so please understand that I am not trying to shoot sunshine up your butt or make your situation anything less then the tragedy that it is. How long ago did your Mom pass????? I missed the connection with the motorcycle as well, can you elaborate??? I feel your pain my friend, it is screaming at me right through the computer screen......I do not know you but I am sending you one of my angels, they have seen me through some horrible things and I know if you let them they will help you as well.
I have another question...do you dream???? Are there any dreams that you have had that are etched into your memory...these can be recent or from a long time ago.



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman
 


I guess it is possible but not probable. Is there any history of occult interest in your family or people associated with you??? You are going to have to do some digging into your family history, if there is a connection there you will find it. I am a very spiritual person, so please understand that I am not trying to shoot sunshine up your butt or make your situation anything less then the tragedy that it is. How long ago did your Mom pass????? I missed the connection with the motorcycle as well, can you elaborate??? I feel your pain my friend, it is screaming at me right through the computer screen......I do not know you but I am sending you one of my angels, they have seen me through some horrible things and I know if you let them they will help you as well.
I have another question...do you dream???? Are there any dreams that you have had that are etched into your memory...these can be recent or from a long time ago.


I did have 2 dreams.

One is a dream with a "man" in a old fashioned diner. I knew where I was and I immediately knew who this "thing" was. This guy was satan. He was giving me some song and dance about why didn't God save him and such. This thing was exactly like Jesus said it was. A liar and a murderer. He used words like a con artist uses words to get your guard down/gain your confidence etc. I just didn't listen to this killer and ignored him as I knew his words were lies. He then called me a idiot and another guy threw me off the stool. These things can change shape and are pure evil. There was a number 293 or 294 in the window. In red and it glowed.


Then there was a dream were it was this women.Black and white picture of an older white women from 19th centry. Scared the h--- out of me. Woke up in a sweat heart beating fast.

I don't know who that was.



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Your spirit was being negatively charged by your family or your family were puppets to the people runnin the show.. Every family is "cursed". The plot is thicker than anyone would've imagined. Just be blessed to know your the fallen apple on your tree. The people following you could be C.I.A or secret societies



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeWorldOrder
Your spirit was being negatively charged by your family or your family were puppets to the people runnin the show.. Every family is "cursed". The plot is thicker than anyone would've imagined. Just be blessed to know your the fallen apple on your tree. The people following you could be C.I.A or secret societies


What the h---?
How can a persons spirit be negatively charged? Why?
This is insane.
We are from a small farm town in texas. No one there could've been that sinister/warped.
There has to be more to it. These patterns are really starting to show.



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Our entire planet is of negative density...some people are slowly trying to tilt it towards positive. This chilling knowledge is slowly leaking. We're all in a prison..it's up to you to break out of it



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeWorldOrder
 

Maybe thats it.

Who knows. I hope this energy will stop using people to kill innocent people.



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Possibly a curse, if not for bad luck you'd have no luck at all.
What is going on ?


I am starting to think divine destiny. She wanted us to move to ohio. When we did we move on the same block as the funeral parlor I later cremated her at.It was almost like she knew something like this would happen and was preparing for this. It was even how she was talking to me.

This is strange.



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
sounds like a run of bad luck on your part. Hope it improves soon before anyone else gets hurt. I dont know about the cursepart tho maybe maybe not



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
sounds like a run of bad luck on your part. Hope it improves soon before anyone else gets hurt. I dont know about the cursepart tho maybe maybe not


It gets pretty weird.

-My brother again goes psychotic and get arrested.

-I get arrested for trespassing (only arrest in my life) looking after my brother.

-A close friend of mine that works for a church was killed mysteriously while carrying food to a homeless camp. They say he was hit by the train but it looks like foul play. (someone killed that guy and covered it up)

-A guy I was watching constantly on youtube dies this year.There is this guy named Frank Garrett. Poor guy got recorded by a few prankers and then used his voice to harrass people via skype calls.

-My Mom's boyfriend got murdered.

-Me and my Mom where fans of michael jackson. I recently started listening to him. As of last year he also dies.

This is pretty strange.
I know bad luck and all but this is just stupid. That's why I think I am being targeted.
I also think someone is tampering/screening/spoofing my emails and spying on my web traffic.

Why would anyone want to harrass one family like that? We never harmed anyone we grew up on a farm.
edit on 5-10-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
sounds like a run of bad luck on your part. Hope it improves soon before anyone else gets hurt. I dont know about the cursepart tho maybe maybe not


It too much to be bad luck.

I've had a guy I knew at church got "accidented" recently. No one really knows how he died.

something is strange.



posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
just bad luck.

huh.



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join