It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Someone said a few pages back that the tweet from correctthepast "msg: (p7-failure)" could mean page 7 here on this thread. Going back to page seven there were a few ridiculous posts about what this was before we completely knew and I'm wondering if that tweet is referring to those. Meaning some of the posts back on page 7 were failures because of the ridiculousness behind the meaning of the page.

I dunno, probably grasping at straws here, but I thought I'd share. Rereading pages 10-30 in reference to the "msg: (pages30)" tweet they posted a little while ago to see if I pick up on anything.

link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Are you in that chat room? Because not all of us have the posts to get in there.

So some updates would be nice, my Timelord friend.

link   

no need on the thanks for that
i've saved 4 parts already to the actual show beginning at 4pm est
while continuing to record the show

once the entire show is over,
hopefully i can find some place to post the audio for any/all to listen to it themselves.

saving to .wav files for the moment so it goes faster and audio is understandable.

so have any other clues come out apart from maybe something being said on the ats live show?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I think someone in the know needs to get all the info for the game together in one post so that we can all start from the same point and work together.

I have missed too much since last night, so I have no clue where to start.

Check the recaps in my sig, Please! Tons of clues in there. I'll be online in about 45 mins.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
Part of the game, is knowing what is the game.

Anyone else find the wording behind this post interesting? Shouldn't it read "Part of the game is knowing what the game is." instead of "Part of the game, is knowing what is the game."?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

What were the 3 clues..?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
the more i read the page one story the more it seems to me like an intro actually designed to somehow introduce the game to us and explain a little of how it would work, could be wrong but definitely a few lines i think add up, and would fit in with thinking we are only on page one so some sort of introduction may have been used to get things rolling. So the things you notice as you read through the page one article:

" If my calculations are correct, you have plenty of time to overt an unthinkable catastrophe"
i think that relates to the countdown timer, which still has some way to go so we have time.

"This will be hard for you to accept, and I cannot transmit too many details,but you need to know enough so that you can discover what must be done"
Yes the game is very hard and they wont be able to give us too many clues, but we need to know enough so that we know what we need to do to proceed and play the game

"These messages are from what you would consider the future"
kinda makes me feel like theyre saying the messages + clues will come from twitter

"we have discovered the true nature of time, and it is not linear"
perhaps telling us not to go in a certain direction in trying to figure this out

"But the force known as time is tied to gravity"
maybe a bit of a link clue, not sure really

"From that, an impossibly complex mathematical formula is obtained, through complex decryption methods, that defines the resonation of the DDH CTa which is effectively the equation of time"
this seems to stick out for me, almost telling us that we will find a hard maths equation that we will have to solve, is there an equation for time? or for gravity? i feel like they are almost saying the impossibly complex formula is "effectivrely the equation of time"

"But it was discovered that the resonance of the DDH CTa can be altered by programming it with a new TPE. Specific changes in the TPE can alter what we see as our past. "
this also seems interesting to me, its like they are saying take something and add to it something to do with PTE to make a new thing, i thought about anagrams and maybe by adding the 3 letters in TPE to something to make it into a new word. I did try add tpe to ddhcta but didnt really come up with anything. OR when you read it literally "changes in the TPE can alter what w see as our past" or myabe changing the letters in TPE alter "what we see as our past" maybe an anagram or adding TPE to PAST. When you add tpe to ddhcta you can get http+other letters. I think there could be some big clues in that passage of writing.

"We're making changes to "the past" via the TPE"
literally we might have to take "the past" and do something with it reverse it, anagram it add letters to it or something to get the new password.

i think the general story around it is a way to hide the real intro to the game

any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas

Are you in that chat room? Because not all of us have the posts to get in there.

So some updates would be nice, my Timelord friend.

Not too much activity but what stands out to me is the fact that one of the number code tweets corresponds to the massive Yellowstone thread and may be what the future us may be trying to circumvent with time changes . Thats most likely IMO. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
part one of ats live show uploaded for all to listen to

sorry but i cant listen and cut it due to it will mess up the ongoing recording

edit:
going to convert to mp3 for the rest of the show to cut down on the file sizes
second file is 57.18mb and is being uploaded right now, will be adding the link to that in this post
it contains parts 2 to 5 of the ats show going on right now.

edit 2: due to a download limit on megaupload, i reuploaded part 2 to 5 on mediafire
link updated
due to SkepticOverlord mentioning in the chat that the show had nothing to do with the game, links removed

edit on 21-9-2011 by Marshall Twinie because: to change link

edit on 21-9-2011 by Marshall Twinie because: to add url for parts 6 to 8 of show

edit on 21-9-2011 by Marshall Twinie because: links removed no relevance to game

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
New Tweet:

msg
422630.1-700)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I know the answer to this, but I can't figure out the password. The secret lies in this website and easily found through all of the clues. I will give you all a hint and then you can help solve the password. The was given CE9718 which is the color yellow. Then they gave another hint GN0019 which if you google it pops a search of a stone necklace. Then they give us a hint of The london crater, which is another clue to whats on this site. The second to last tweet was 422630 which you can find on this site. As soon as I started with all password on the thread on this site, they popped a new clue of 422630, 1-700. Which confirmed I was in the right place. I will gove everyone a little while to figure this out.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kellter
New Tweet:

msg
422630.1-700)

Yeah the Yellowstone thread has reached 700 pages.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Yeah I am a looongtime lurker but thought why not finally make an account just to mess with this 'game'? Anyways the newest Twitter feed "clue" I guess you would call it is: (msg:422630.1-700).

In my mind it definitely has to do with the Yellowstone thread as there shows 700 pages in it. Where we go from there I can't quite understand. Just wanted to throw that in there so as to keep my mind from falling apart....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

New Tweet:

msg
422630.1-700)

= 421 930.1

I've been following this to the beginning. Very peculiar.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kellter

Yes that's the yellowstone thread alright and it has 700 posts 1-700

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
so what i gather from most of what is going on

maybe its not a new forum for elenin but a new forum for yellow stone ?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent

New Tweet:

msg
422630.1-700)

Yeah the Yellowstone thread has reached 700 pages.

Ah yes! The Yellowstone thread. I completely forgot that was mentioned... Sheesh! I'm already losing track of clues.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Is it possible that this is related to the Oct282011 thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It might be something buried in between pages 10 and 30.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Been trying to catch up with this thread & the game.

Anyway, I have no idea what the the next password is, but I did find this syfi story when I googled "The London Crater"
www.rayhammond.com...(Master%20PDF).pdf

Sorry if this has been posted already.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join