It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

You're not making it difficult, you're making it IMPOSSIBLE!!
I get the feeling we were left behind a long time ago.

What's up with all the page errors? You are confusing us

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

Premonition.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyMindIsMyOwn
Ok.. this is going to sound utterly ridiculous but here goes......

I am a self proclaimed ATS chat a holic... last week or perhaps even the week before SO stopped into chat and casually made mention that soon we would have a new PHP. Not knowing what in the world that is because while I can turn ON a computer and use it relatively well, I had no idea whatsoever what it meant so I went out in search of info on it as well as asking my more techno-geek friends and unfortunately STILL have no clue as to what it is but. now.. hear me out.....

I've found that CE9718 is a part number at PCGalaxy, listed on their website and has CISCO as their manufacturer. Link here: PC Galaxy

Could this possibly be a piece of equipment that has gone bad at HQ (since one of the clues was that CE9718 wa a disaster) and has been the cause of the rash of ATS crashes and the media center going down? And will be replaced with a new PHP? Could this all be the unveiling of a new look at ATS or how it is run??

Like I said.. I am a techno-idiot and I am OK with that label... just trying to think outside the box here..... feel free to tear me apart..... LOL

ETA: I have no idea what this piece of equipment does... I believe that is self evident... LOL Could someone please buy me a clue??
edit on 21-9-2011 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: (no reason given)

I also bookmarked this connection but couldn't see how it fit in. Maybe you're unto something.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianDamage

You can rest assured there are only two people "in on it", myself and SkepticOverlord. That's the absolute truth.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SheldonCooper

If it has to do with Denver and a Mountain then i believe it has to do with the Denver airport and its connection to the Freemasons

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marshall Twinie
woops others have posted the tweet

also
i'm recording the ATS live show at the moment and have been recording since 3:00pm EST

edit on 21-9-2011 by Marshall Twinie because: (no reason given)

Cool there was a number sequence read at the beginning of a new song , roughly at 340 EST

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

yeah just when the radio was crapping out on me and had to kill the feed then resume

so i missed that

and i'm angry about it

link   
Okay, two things, one relevent and one perhaps not so much. The first one being, What is this story by Skeptic that keeps getting mentioned and where can I find it? The second (and the not so relevant one) is Springer's location is stated as "Indian Territory" Could this be a clue to one of the "five incorporated global territories" mentioned in Page One?
edit on 9/21/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

link   
Sorry if this has been mentioned before....new here and trying to catch up......but did anyone check out this site? www.newmanhattan.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2PLUS2IS22

Originally posted by Believer101
After reading through 34 pages of posts, I decided to post my own two cents into this. I believe we just have to wait until the twitter feed tells us page 2 is successful like they did with page one. I don't think we're going to get into page 2 until they say something about it on their Twitter feed. Sorry if someone said this already, I don't really have the time or patience to finish reading the rest of the pages.

Anywho, will someone u2u me when a new clue arises? I have the EnigmA-AmginE Twitter feed set to mobile updates, but I would also like to get updates from you guys as well. Please and thank you!

mmkay. here's how it works, the more input, the more the game continues. don't WAIT, continue to FEED, and the game will continue it's NEED.

everyone keeps going....

Did you ever stop to think that I couldn't contribute when I posted that because I actually have a LIFE outside of ATS?? I asked people to send me u2u's about new clues arising because I had to leave. I have things to do, responsibilities to take care of. I can't just sit online 24/7.

ETA: Sorry I got a little angry there, but our post seriously annoyed me.
edit on 21/9/2011 by Believer101 because: None

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Taking some of the numbers from the journal and tweets:

137 0981 and 422630

tried mapping different variations and was able to map 13.70981, 42.2630 which maps to the center of a bay on the Red Sea.

GoogleMaps

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
Okay, two things, one relevent and one perhaps not so much. The first one being, What is this story by Skeptic that keeps getting mentioned and where can I find it? The second (and the not so relevant one) is Springer's location is stated as "Indian Territory" Could this be a clue to one of the "five incorporated global territories" mentioned in Page One?
edit on 9/21/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

Heres the Story

The transmission of flight number eight
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The name is spelt differently Kent Allison an extra L

Strangely in the tweets page 10 was mentioned, and this was discovered by Cameoii in page 10 of this thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by VWGTIMK6
Sorry if this has been mentioned before....new here and trying to catch up......but did anyone check out this site? www.newmanhattan.org...

Hmmm....very interesting website. it looks like it was created in 2010. I'm not all that computer/internet savvy, but could someone do the "who is" deal on that website.

When you click on the "world" link, it has some interesting questions about Iran.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1

Hmmm....very interesting website. it looks like it was created in 2010. I'm not all that computer/internet savvy, but could someone do the "who is" deal on that website.

When you click on the "world" link, it has some interesting questions about Iran.

The site looks like a piece of * with spelling/grammar errors. I hope that site isn't for reals...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheldonCooper
Got something:

The Newbie guy(doesn't know his name right now) wrote about Mountain Guardian.

Found that in another thread: Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

This operation on Friday is called ' Mountain Guardian '........................anybody???

Our government is mobilizing civilian doctors under the guise of a terrorist attack drill for the purpose of being available to help with a known upcoming geologic event such as a volcanic eruption, earthquakes, asteroid/comet catastrophe and all that this implies.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
What exactly is the time phase equation, first thing that came to mind is E=mc2

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1

That website is terrible. The english is bad, the content is dubious and the address is in london, but with a telephone number in germany, and one in belgium..?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
admin edit: Do not post private telephone numbers on ATS

I just called *snip*

.. Interesting.
edit on 9-21-2011 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diluted
I just called

.. Interesting.

Come on then, what was it..?

*snip* removed telephone number
edit on 9-21-2011 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I found a key

ARRA

Looks the same backwards or forward

Keynesian redistribution of wealth

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join