It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cameoii
reply to post by Druid42

That's what I was thinking, but any connection seems to end with the name. For those of you that haven't read it, there is only one other name mentioned in the story. It is Captain Terry. There are multiple numbers mentioned and even some mention of equations, but again nothing that sounds similar to what we are looking at here.

Ah, but clues galore! If this is something that S.O. has twisted over time, who knows what may be relevant or not. Until then, everything mysterious is a clue of some sort.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
From what little image enhancement I was able to do, the small writing at the bottom of the document appears to be what we have already seen: New Manhattan, Northern INC, USNA....etc.

The decade 137 still seems important to me. Check out this link for some pretty interesting info on the number.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I still think this has to do with a new forum.

I'm done for the night but good luck all!
edit on 21-9-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept
Ok well I've read MOST of all the posts up, but admittedly have skipped two or three pages due to current time constraints. Has anyone noticed the very fine print at the bottom of the document? It may have some sort of usefulness if we can figure it out. Tried using Photoshop to make it bigger, but couldn't make anything out. Also, ATS has temporarily disabled photo uploads... so I can;t actually share with everyone what I see....

Might be worth it, who knows

There's also fine print at the very top under the logo. Wonder what is says, a motto I am sure. The whole document is cleverly fudged to make it harder to find clues. S.O. has had eight years to mull this one over.

Also, the recaps are in my sig. Lots of clues in there!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

nice and another note on one of those 137, leads once again to Obama

The Hawaiian Island chain is made up of 137 islands, islets, and shoals

birth place?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
If it hasn't been mentioned Marko Rodin developed VBM (vortex based mathematics) which has been discussed here:
VBM

Marko's discovery basically was a torus/toroid shaped vortex in which he made some wild claims, oddly enough he was very adamant about time flowing ONLY in one direction and time travel NOT being possible...

Randy Powell took Marko's work a bit further and was actually on TED talks here:

Randy Powell - TED
this is also Randy's website...

They both discuss about the implications of a toroid/torus and it working mostly as a coil but said it could be used in several different ways...(time travel?)

also in the "Thrive" trailer here:

also already discussed on ATS here:
ATS

now this toroid/torus concept design has been very interesting to say the least and aside of the forum arm chair engineers who shoot it down as "hoaxy" I haven't seen anything legitimately debunk the toroid/torus design completely...

thought I would post this in regards to the mention of "Toroid Museum" and Time Travel.

edit on 21-9-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by godWhisperer
i admire the investigative skills of (some) ats members and it's a disappointment to me, for one, that this is a mere game. i would have felt more satisfaction from revealing a hoax, honestly. now we are to compete for a prize? seems weird for ats to start a game like this and perhaps this should be put in a "games" forum.

i'll likely keep up with this thread but i enjoyed it so much more when i thought some hidden history or some great secret would possibly be revealed.

the thought of ats giving out an ipad seems sad to me.

very best to you people, though!

But don't you like to figure out puzzles? The ipad isn't the goal, the puzzle solution is. It's called using your mind, thinking, and working with others. Get it?

Life isn't all about debunking UFOs. Sometimes you just gotta have fun. This, to me, is fun.

link   
reply to post by Cameoii

The decade is (2010 / 10) -137 = 64, 64 * 10 = The Year 640 which is the accepted date for the start of our calander years. I think.

Cheers

link   
Hi all.

About USNA, I propose "United States of North America". Meaning Canada would now be part of the Corporation America has/will become, according to what we can see from their page.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Has anyone else noticed the smugged writting at the bottom of "page one". Anyone have any software that can clean that up?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
what is the context of the answer we are looking for?

a word? phrase? number?

ideas?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rbaker20
Has anyone else noticed the smugged writting at the bottom of "page one". Anyone have any software that can clean that up?

Also try and mirror the image, could be backwards.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
i got somewhere with this...
google Enigma-Amgine (which im sure you have)
now the very first link is the twitter page, with the attached name Edward Nashton
Google Edward Nashton and the first link is the wikipedia page for The Riddler (makes sense)
click that and you will notice one of the riddlers actual names was Edward Nashton.

from there i hit a dead end... but i think its a good start considering its the riddler...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I think the answer is 8-3-11

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Heres the twitter page for this site

twitter.com/correctthepast

Trough other research, ive learned that its a 26 yo femal who lives in the UK

Femal + UK = Dont take it too seriously.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
edit on 21-9-2011 by BrnBdry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Well, folks, it's bedtime for me, as I have to go to work tomorrow.

The recaps are in my sig, lot's of clues to work on.

I'll check back in in the morning, briefly, on my PC, before work. We're on page 15 so far.

I'll be able to follow during the day on my Android, periodically, and myself will be pondering. I won't be able to update the recaps until after 5:30pm EST.

So good luck.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

With the extreme level of problem solving skills being used here for no purpose other than entertainment, it's really too bad the same people are not applying those skills and that time to REAL WORLD problems.

Alas, just another distraction.......

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I'm no geek but I find the cookies it is leaving on my pc interesting. I have made 4 password attempts. I have four cookies, ending in letters a, b, c, and z

So geeky peeps, what's with the cookies?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Twitter feed updated:
EnigmA-AmginE NR remains offline. Please contact your local ZFR office only for emergency fragmentation issues.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
new tweet-

correctthepastEnigma Amgine

EnigmA-AmginE NR remains offline. Please contact your local ZFR office only for emergency fragmentation issues.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join