It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The girl says that she is from the yellow umbrella corporation (I think). Wasn't CE9718 a HTML code for yellow?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
You know i am just throwing a wild card out here but this game might be a dead end and just a means for people to post away.
I only say this cause now the chats down to 40 posts instead of 200...

link   
Oh yeah I forgot to add that if i enter "page one" it doesn't open the original document anymore just the original page with no box in it.

link   
Someone just posted about this on Anon.

He was asking for help with it and said that it had to do with New Manhattan. I thought it might be one of our guys trying to cheat and win the prize but... he didn't have the password to the first page.

I
edit on 21-9-2011 by TheWorldSpins because: (no reason given)

link   
Really beginning to think ATS is trying to boost membership with this and the Tmiddlebrook stunt that started a whole new"hoax" mystery.
Just saying with notice of newbies .
Things are slow right now.
That little mystery is much more interesting.

I expect to get a u2u about that soon.Nice knowing you all.
edit on 21-9-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Really beginning to think ATS is trying to boost membership with this and the Tmiddlebrook stunt that started a whole new"hoax" mystery.
Just saying with notice of newbies .
Things are slow right now.
That little mystery is much more interesting.

I think you may be right about that one.

link   
I think so too i mean they lower the chat from 200 to 50 and now they got this "game" to bring new members to the site with a promise of a iPad..

link   
reply to post by coldfiremx

Well, thanks for being not-so-meticulous. Dammit.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWorldSpins
Someone just posted about this on Anon.

He was asking for help with it and said that it had to do with New Manhattan. I thought it might be one of our guys trying to cheat and win the prize but... he didn't have the password to the first page.

I didn't give it to him either LOL.

I wonder where he heard about the site

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
remember the first page? its jpg number was 001978-494773. ce9718 was disaster. could 9718 be 1978 jumbled up?

grasping at straws here.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
It is really the only thing I can think off off hand that would explain this after going over everything this has to be a ATS marketing ploy. The game is just a dead end or is it?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Dunno man... he didn't seem to know about the twitter account though. (Otherwise I think he would have added it to his first post, I have a screenshot of it btw)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by coldfiremx

Is it really solving it if you did it on accident? Also, there is no button on page one.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldfiremx
Ok, I was entering a bunch of anagrams and decided to try "page one" again to see if I missed something but this time I saw a flash on the screen and notice my pop up blocker, so I allowed all pop ups immediately and this was the page that came from it. Honestly It my have come from a combination of the PW and random clicking on the page maybe a hidden button (like on old school AOL progs If any of you remember those) I really don't know, I was entering all kinds of stuff and quit writing them all down, probably random luck. No i'm not part of the game, just interested in solving it. I suppose I can scan my notepad tomorrow and upload it for viewing if anyone is interested. Maybe I have a key to the puzzle it also gave me an error code in the text box after I entered the PW and the pop up appeared. Here it is I think it may help.

elseif($_POST['input']=="CE9718")[?>

hmm i did what you did, and started randomly clicking and this popped up in the password box????? www.enigma-ame.chttom...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

Yeah. It was more of a mustard, and the inverted code was a kind of pink lol.
I tried mustard, yellow, yellow umbrella, plague, bubonic, bubonic plague..

The name and content seems like too much of a coincidence, but the video was added a year ago.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Can everyone still access the original .jpg with the password (i can't) if so keep going to the main page and reentering it a few times.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Not to go off topic/lose focus but what is this Tmiddlebrooke stunt you speak of?
edit on 21-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

Man, this gets stranger and stranger. Some guy just post once and its the page we were looking for? And then he doesnt know how he got there? This makes no sense...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Just wanted to say I love these games and look forward to playing along. Have fun everyone!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I still only get the first page with the PW "page one"

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join