It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 1/2 Collapse: I was a truther. Not any longer.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by jamiebenzy

That is so complex it is near ridiculous. I mean, surely someone would realize that he/she was placing stuff all throughout the tower near the time of 9/11.

And to answer some people's wondering about explosives being built into the tower; after 50 years, they would not be reliable. Age does not treat anything very well.

ur funny, i see you know nothing about explosives

But those explosives were implanted within weeks of 911 not years

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Yes that is why first responders and other are dieing of cancer.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

That is so complex it is near ridiculous. I mean, surely someone would realize that he/she was placing stuff all throughout the tower near the time of 9/11.

And to answer some people's wondering about explosives being built into the tower; after 50 years, they would not be reliable. Age does not treat anything very well.

So what types of explosives were they? You do appear to know. Why weren't traces of the explosives discovered in the debris by any of the thousands of people helping to clear it?

Nano-thermite is not applicable, because it is a hypothetical explosive at best, with no known applications in actual buildings. Plus, how did all of the demolitions connect and detonate properly under a dynamic collapse and fire? It just doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

still maintain that there should be audible explosions before the building begins collapsing. I'm not talking about a single boom twenty minutes before or a crash every now and then. I'm talking about the explosives that are claimed to be detonating before collapse. I have heard none.

oh, hello there! now you're spewing this crap again AFTER i debunked it in the last thread? you know, these videos:

on this last one, skip to 2:10 if you just want to hear the charges going off one after the other

i mean really? jumping from thread to thread using the same debunked rhetoric over and over.

link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
reply to post by Varemia

Yes that is why first responders and other are dieing of cancer.

Yes, I know. It's a shame, because those are the people who should be in greatest health for being decent human beings.

I just don't see the reason for the destruction of the towers as a way to cheaply get rid of the asbestos problem.

link   
reply to post by Varemia

like I said, you read like you only read the cliff notes of denier propaganda.

How about sending someone who at least did their denier homework?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Ugggghhhh, it is getting so damn annoying having to debunk this crap over and over and over again. A few of the videos there are faked. They only came out at least 5-6 years AFTER 9/11. You refuse to believe that because you refuse to research all the information available on this site alone!

I couldn't hear ANY explosions happening before the collapse. All booms were during it, and the one video had fake audio of demolition-like booms. I showed you the original, but you don't want to hear it, I guess.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ARealandTrueAmerican

I am not saying that is the only reason (also I don't not believe the inside job theory it is more complex than that) but money saved in not removing it, plus the insurance claim money, plus all the event that have taken place since(wars and restriction of rights) is more than worth it to the people involved in the profits.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARealandTrueAmerican
reply to post by Varemia

Stop making assumptions or stop posting. We are not here to use ad hominem posts. Talk about the information, not the person. It is not that hard. Do you see me telling truther folk to "do their homework" and stop reading "truther propaganda?"

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

Stop making assumptions or stop posting. We are not here to use ad hominem posts. Talk about the information, not the person. It is not that hard. Do you see me telling truther folk to "do their homework" and stop reading "truther propaganda?"

I have not 'attacked the man'. I have merely pointed out that you don't seem to know what you are talking about. Pointing out your inability to debate, and your basic ignorance is not meant as an insult, just an observation.

Well, I posted that in response to you basically glossing over several layers of points. I see you havent studied this much at all, so I wont waste my time trying. You keep offering 'debunks' of points you clearly dont even grasp. Stick to the subject? When you are making up points?

You are a fraud.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I couldn't hear ANY explosions happening before the collapse. All booms were during it, and the one video had fake audio of demolition-like booms. I showed you the original, but you don't want to hear it, I guess.

So, what about the first responders on the scene who report hearing those?

This is like watching a t-baller try and play pro-football. Are you lost?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

I do not have expertise in this field, but your comment is nice to see. I also think there is a design issue with the WTC 1&2. It seems to me that something can be learned from this.

Some useful information here:
www.mace.manche ster.ac.uk...

Also note that much of the fire protection insulation was ripped away on impact in the area of the collision. This would have exposed the core columns and supports to a lot of heat and 'buckling'.

The section that's most interesting is the part where it mentions that there was buckling on the perimeter columns around the impact zone on both towers just before they collapsed.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ARealandTrueAmerican

I've been on this site for a while. I admit I left for a few months because I was tired of being attacked in every thread. Being an active member who does not agree gets me labeled as a disinfo agent even though apparently the "simple" Truther arguments don't make sense to me.

I also admit my brain does not function the same as an average person's. I have some form of Asperger's, I think, which means I don't view things from a traditional standpoint. I have to be able to visualize it, and if it is impossible to visualize, then I refuse to accept it. I just cannot visualize how demolitions could have been used. No one has provided a satisfactory answer except the OS, which makes sense and explains everything thus far.

I'm open to being corrected, and I try to honor each post here equally, but most of them are attacks on me as a person instead of attempts to educate. Pretend I am a three-year-old and explain it to me. This "you are simply ignorant" crap is worthless and adds nothing to the board.

Hell, I practically WANT it to be a conspiracy, so that I know that all the time I've wasted here has not been in vain. I just can't see it!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

So, what about the first responders on the scene who report hearing those?

This is like watching a t-baller try and play pro-football. Are you lost?

I told you, they were referring to when the collapse was already progressing.

Now, there is one report which I remember and does strike me as odd. It was firefighters describing a ring of flashes/booms around the base of the tower. Being the inquisitive mind that I am, I attempted to find evidence for this. Not only was it missing, it appears to have been deliberately cut from all the videos, which is weird, but it is there.

See this video:

www.youtube.com...

Both collapses lose a few seconds, when the base of the tower might have been shown. I call shenanigans, personally, as I have also seen a coastal view (which I can't find for some reason) which has the start of the collapse magically cut as well.

However, I get ignored whenever I bring this up, so I just keep talking about the OS, which I have evidence for.

Edit: To elaborate on the better example of the coastal view, it was a fixed camera which showed the entire tower. There is no reason I can think of that the start of the collapse should have been cut. It yells "something's up" to me.
edit on 20-9-2011 by Varemia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

wow. really?

same argument as last time.

Ugggghhhh, it is getting so damn annoying having to debunk this crap over and over and over again. A few of the videos there are faked

show me evidence of them being fake.
in the video you posted, there is only one noise. no people talking, no screaming. i'd say yours is fake. let's talk to the witnesses that were there, shall we?

so nonexistant explosions are heard by witnesses. i'd say the video you posted is fake.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

You see the issue is what part do you need clarified not all truthers believe the same thing. Because there are some things I do not believe happened the OS for one, that microwaves did it, or nuclear devices, ect.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I also admit my brain does not function the same as an average person's. I have some form of Asperger's, I think, which means I don't view things from a traditional standpoint. I have to be able to visualize it, and if it is impossible to visualize, then I refuse to accept it. I just cannot visualize how demolitions could have been used. No one has provided a satisfactory answer except the OS, which makes sense and explains everything thus far.

i have asperger's syndrome too, but you haven't explained the heat problem, or how the top floors could have done more damage than they took, a violation of newton's third law.

truth is, you've already visualized what happened, and have been bombarded with crap from the news and radio, and you accepted it.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Look, it's a re-upload and cut of the video I originally saw over a year ago. I lost the video because it was removed from youtube, just like the other one. Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that any video which almost shows the base of the tower at the start of the collapse is snipped?

I feel like I'm surrounded by internet zombies who are brain-controlled into not seeing this.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by Varemia

i have asperger's syndrome too, but you haven't explained the heat problem, or how the top floors could have done more damage than they took, a violation of newton's third law.

truth is, you've already visualized what happened, and have been bombarded with crap from the news and radio, and you accepted it.

Actually, I despise the news and radio because they twist all the facts and are just propaganda machines. My television is only ever set to news simply to see what they're reporting on. Very rarely do I ever get any valid information, since the news stations are always trying to convince you to think about it one way or another.

Again, please don't assume things about people.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

So what types of explosives were they? You do appear to know. Why weren't traces of the explosives discovered in the debris by any of the thousands of people helping to clear it?

Nano-thermite is not applicable, because it is a hypothetical explosive at best, with no known applications in actual buildings. Plus, how did all of the demolitions connect and detonate properly under a dynamic collapse and fire? It just doesn't make sense to me.

wireless charges of ammonium nitrate and diesel fuel would have been perfect because with all that debris who could test it for a fuel that was used in the airliners. you have to remember that no one was looking for explosives , because remember TERRORISTS FLEW PLANES INTO IT

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join