posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:53 AM
The stuff I played with as a kid included:
- goodies (nuts, bolts, wooden blocks, wires, screws, nails, tools, old electronic and sound equipment etc) from my grandfathers workshop (he was an
electrical and sound engineer);
- the sand pit
- the dog
(best toy ever)
- the cat (when she was in play mood)
- sand and mud in the garden (hosepipe included) - neighbours kid optional
- paper and coloured pencils/ water colours
- lego (still have a whole suitcase of the stuff)
- my little ponies
I burnt the sally doll (flat chested barbi doll I got from my aunt) - I was trying to dry the hair in front of the heater and the whole thing melted.
My mother was never into buying us stuff just for the sake of having stuff to play with or just so we could have the same stuff to play with as the
other school kids. No video games.
Our first computer was a hand-me-down from my uncle and the only game on there was Kings Quest 1.
Edit: I forgot - had all sorts of dinosaur stuff from the National Museum.
edit on 20/99/11 by Elentarri because: see above