It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient alien plot revealed! (hur)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The first thing that popped into my head when I looked at the images was evolution.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

you have 2 galleries. one is called "my media" and the other is called "my pictures". the link for them is in the upper right hand side of the screen on your gallery page. "my media" is no longer accessible for anyone. but "my pictures, still is

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
First thing I saw was the Soviet Moon Rocket.

Could be just me? Ok I see Tony the Tiger in there too

edit on 19-9-2011 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2011 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
sorry but the pictures here can be interpretated in different manners.
if we want to see something, we see it

the mathematics here dont prove anything at all

we can obtain and interpretate the result in a similar manner with Losanitsch's Triangle
its like giving credibility to patterns in the clouds

edit on 19-9-2011 by AnonymousVan because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2011 by AnonymousVan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Enjoyable to read about this. It reminds me of that Cassini/Saturn spectrogram discussed here a while back - whether it's fake or not I don't know.

Anyway I understand what you're getting at and I like it - maybe these are substantial clues to bigger questions or maybe they are just what the mind wants to see (or in a way, doesn't want to!) ... I agree with you it goes perhaps a bit deeper than plain old co-incidence. No matter what, certainly something to ponder - interesting thread. And funny totem math creatures

Exactly what I thought! Ya beat me to it...

So if someone (who knows how to) were to input this sequence into an audio program would it sound like the spheres?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

You are probably referring to the "Transformers" revealed and decoded by Maurice Cotterrell (spelling?) British archeologist and writer. According to him and from what I've discovered in my own research it's dealing with primarily the same system of algorithms and mathematics. In fact there are other "Transformers" (effigies) which are ten times more complex than the Pacal sarcophagus.. there just hasn't been any books written about them, yet.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

What you did seems really interesting. What made you decide to actually plot it out in that way?

It took me quite a while of looking at your how-to chart to figure out what you were doing exactly to produce the numbers.

I would explain it like this:
Step 1: Calculate the Euler sequence to some arbitrary level, like level 13 as you did in your example, or level 5 as I'll do in this example. You showed good examples of how to do that, and the 5th level is 1, 26, 66, 26, 1.
Step 2: Convert the decimal numbers for that level into binary. For example, level 5 of the Euler sequence looks like this: 1, 26, 66, 26, 1 in decimal, and like 1, 11010,100010,11010,1 in binary.
Step 3: make all the numbers the same length as the longest number by adding in a bunch of zeros. The longest number is 6 digits long. therefore, 100000,110100,100010,110100,100000.
Step 4: Design a simple grid such as on graph paper to be the same width as the number of numbers in the sequence. There are five numbers in the sequence shown in step three. Therefore the grid is five wide.
Step 5: Design the simple grid so that the height is the total number of digits in each number. Each number is six digits long. Therefore, the grid is six high. You now have a grid box five x six in size.
Step 6: Go through each number in the sequence. The first number is 100000. The first number will correspond with the first column of the grid. The number 1 tells us to fill in the box. The number 0 tells us to leave it empty. therefore you fill in the first box only and leave the ones above that blank.
Step 7: Continue with each number in the sequence. So 110100 (the second number) means in the second column, the first, second, and forth grid boxes will be filled in. The rest will be empty. And in the last column of the grid, which corresponds with the last number in the sequence 100000, only the first box is filled in (on the bottom).

Hopefully this makes sense to people who don't quite understand how the OP did what he did.

Note on step 2 with converting decimal numbers to binary:
Decimal numbers use 10 digits, and decimal numbers powers of ten multiplied and added to form numbers. Decimal therefore uses the symbols 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, and 9. After 9, instead of coming up with another symbol, you add another column to the left like 10 to mean (10 x 1) for the first digit + (0 x 1) for the second digit. 14 means (10 x 1) for the first digit + (1 x 4) for the second digit. 123 means (100 x 1) for the first digit, (10 x 2) for the second digit, and (1 x 3) for the last digit. So there are ten symbols, and after those ten symbols are used up, they are simply re-used starting over in the next column with TEN times the number, then another ten times that in the next column, and so on. So you have one, ten, one hundred, one thousand, etc.

Binary numbers only use the symbols 0 and 1. There are two symbols in the binary system and therefore the power multiple is two for each column. Instead of One, Ten, One Hundred, One thousand, etc going from left to right, you have One, Two, Four, Eight, etc as you go from left to right. So instead of using a third symbol, you simply go to the next column for larger numbers as with the decimal system. So, you have 0 then 1. But then you have 10 to represent (2 x 1) for the first digit + (1 x 0) for the second digit. 1001 in binary means (8x1) + (4x0) + (2x0) + (1x1) because again, the multiples for each additional digit are two instead of ten.

The reason that numbers are difficult to read is that people have been writing numbers backwards for their whole life. By backwards I mean people normally write things in ascending order, not descending order. But math is in fact written in descending order. It would make more sense to have 123 to mean 321 why? 1x1 + 10x2 + 100x3 is in ascending order vs. 100x1 + 10x2 + 1x1 is in descending order for the power of tens. When people first start looking at binary numbers they'll want to read 1011 as (1x1) + (2x0) + (4x1) + (8x1) which would written in ordinary language be the number 13. But in fact 1011 means (8x1) + (4x0) + (2x1) + (1x1) which written in ordinary language is 11.

The reason that decimal numbers are written in descending factor-of-ten order is because the most significant digit is first instead of last. Apparently the "wizards" out there who developed the math systems decided that it was more important to have the most significant digit first than to have the number system in a ascending order. They are probably right, but it still makes learning new number systems slightly more complicated in my opinion.
edit on 19-9-2011 by seachange because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2011 by seachange because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2011 by seachange because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This Euler number 13 not only looks like a Grey, you can see its arms raised in a victorious manner ( below its head, on each side ), but it is also wearing something similar to a Pope Tiara, even showing a Christian cross on it!!!

Think of the implications!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Why are aliens still using 16 bit imagery?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

This looks like an alien with a Pope hat on.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by Gazrok

I can make anything out from this image, such as Tony the Tiger, an alien Gray, Mickey Mouse, a Cylon (old series), etc. Failing to see the connection here....

If you are seriously NOT seeing what everyone else is seeing then

1. You are in the minority, thankfully.
2. You do NOT want to see it.

If you can actually see Tony the Tiger,Mickey Mouse, or a Cylon then you either

A. Have a very colorful imagination

or

B. Are Delusional.

To the OP.
You say the "PLOT has been reveled".
You never describe what the "Plot" is.
If it has indeed been reveled, then by all meansm let us in on it.
edit on 19-9-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Is this thread sponsored by Kellogg's?

Why is everyone posting these Tony the Tiger pictures?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I can make anything out from this image, such as Tony the Tiger, an alien Gray, Mickey Mouse, a Cylon (old series), etc. Failing to see the connection here....

or

B. Are Delusional.

I can easily see Tony the Tiger and the old school Cylon. Mickey Mouse I'm having trouble seeing, but no doubt it's there somewhere.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The first thing that popped into my head when I read this was the movie, "The number 23" with Jim Carey

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by yampa

Originally posted by caladonea

So... what you are saying is....that math can prove that alien beings existed ....thousands of years ago? The title of your thread is (Ancient alien plot revealed)....so...what exactly is the plot?

Repeat....repeat...(the above)... please answer the above questions. You understand what you are pontificating about....but many of us don't.

Is it possible that some dreams/visions/shamanic trances might bring these types of figures to people's minds? Is it possible that some people are hypersensitive to the image of Greys because they are innately sensitive to the math which has the same shape?

This is exactly what I was thinking! Been thinking about this theory for a while to explain the Grey Alien! It's so much more logical! Even if an image in your brain manifests due to the mathematics of Reality, we still don't know if these images actually exist in a different dimension we are not capable of understanding.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk

This looks like an alien with a Pope hat on.

Or a human with a pope hat on.

Why do you say it looks like an alien? Because its green?
edit on 20-9-2011 by amongus because: Damn ipad

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
To those who don't understand the OP is trying to say the sequence of numbers he put through his computer system produce a picture of Grey and thus is an explanation for why they exist throughout the history of Mankind.

Does that make sense in laments terms?

Now read in detail what the OP is explaining.

Excellent Thread! S+F

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Life in the universe? Sure! Visiting Earth? Not a chance!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharplee

or

B. Are Delusional.

I can easily see Tony the Tiger and the old school Cylon. Mickey Mouse I'm having trouble seeing, but no doubt it's there somewhere.

i see two guys/aliens/robots? sitting at a table across from each other.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Sorry guys I tried, I read like 90% of this thread, but just don't see whats so interesting about converting a pattern to a bunch of dots that don't actually bear any significant resemblance to any of the things suggested in this thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
All this is fascinating definately did your homework, but this reminded me of the new barcode symbol thats almost on everything,now i believe you can scan them with your iphone and droid.
Heres the one you posted and external link to what im talking about wondering if you see anything in those.
Liberty can be inverted:

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join