It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient alien plot revealed! (hur)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
This thread to me is evidence that anything is possible...How?

Everyone is seeing what they want to see and thus they think they've got it all figured out.

No, am not calling out the 'believers', this applies to anyone who read this thread. Go figure...

Anything you can imagine exists!

S & F for a rather interesting thread...

edit on 20-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
wow ,this is an interesting subject indeed . i am going to have to look into this more , great post

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

No...because it looks like the pic in your avatar.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Anyone else see this image of Shiva:

in this plot:

?

Or is it just me?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Quibbler

When I look at the pic of Shiva then look at the binary pic...totally.

p.s. there is so much awesomeness going on in your profile that it is making my head explode.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I can't make anything out from this image, such as Tony the Tiger, an alien Gray, Mickey Mouse, a Cylon (old series), etc. Failing to see the connection here....

Let's smooth out the pixels......

Yiikes!! Looks like an alien to me all right! And I don't have schizophrenia!!

edit on 20-9-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Pretty interesting stuff, and I agree the image you're focusing on looks weird - like an alien or something. But why stop at 13? There are a bunch of plots before and after 13.

To me it is also strange how the number 13 has several other connections in today's modern society, things like being a lucky or unlucky number (who hasn't heard of Friday the 13th), the first year of being a teenager (12 to 13), and also, as you briefly touched on, has connections to things like the pyramids and the now ever popular Mayan calendar.

Other connections include things such as religions - The Last Supper of Christianity, the jewish Bar Mitzvah.

This is also a lot of info on the number 13 here, probably too much...

www.crystalinks.com...

Another thing I find really interesting is this:

Metatron
edit on 20-9-2011 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by seachange
reply to post by yampa

What you did seems really interesting. What made you decide to actually plot it out in that way?

It took me quite a while of looking at your how-to chart to figure out what you were doing exactly to produce the numbers.

I would explain it like this:

That's a very good explanation, thank you for explaining the details of the binary conversion. It could be noted that we all still use another base number system all the time - base-60. base-60 was used by the Babylonians as their main number system, and we still use it for degrees, minutes, second etc. I agree with what you say about the readability of numbers - in today's usage of numbers, it almost seems like we choose systems which prohibit understanding, rather than make it easier to understand.

The numbers are plotted in that order because that's how Eric W. Weisstein (mathworld.wolfram.com... - smart guy!) decided to set it up in Mathematica. There is a function in there called NaryPlot which will take any list of numbers and plot them that way. For instance, this is the numbers 1 to 700, plotted in binary:

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
reply to post by amongus

No...because it looks like the pic in your avatar.

I did think that was pretty funny. I think the similarity between the head and eyes of both those figures is fairly close, I don't think it's an unreasonable visual analogy. It's like a cartoon. A four year old kid can tell you the difference between a cartoon dog and a cartoon cat, they are not inventing the visual analogy. Note that no computer can automatically draw an effective cartoon - there is no filter, algorithm or program that can do that. Nor can ~any existing computer image recognition system tell if a cartoon dog is visually similar to a real dog.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
It looks like the alien equivalent of the evolution picture that we have of monkey turning into man. which is BS, btw.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I really liked this, ive never thought in this direction before! Credits to you my intelligent freind!

I think that you are absolutly into something here. This can be the very right direcction!

You can accomplish many great things, keep working with this reaserch!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

I dont get it what have number patterns in nature got to do with aliens and big eyes...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
This is starting to interest me more...

Original pic:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

decode this then :-)
edit on 20-9-2011 by ototheb85 because: can someone please follow this link then make it visable on this thread please I dont know how to.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I can make anything out from this image, such as Tony the Tiger, an alien Gray, Mickey Mouse, a Cylon (old series), etc. Failing to see the connection here....

I clearly see a cone headed alien with his fists in the air wanting to punch some human in the face.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Dear ATSers, i dont want to sound rude...

But i noticed most ufo believers tend to believe anythings vaguely scientific , in matter of explanation.

i was discussing about the thread with my friend Otto who have a PhD in mathematics , and studied different domains of nuclear physic.

he explained me , number tend to reproduce the same patterns if we represent thems in a geometric forms.
mechanicaly , if we take the same sequence, increasing different variables, we're producing similar patterns, exponentialy increasing the chance to create a vaguely recognizable pattern, pattern we maybe saw in the first variations of our equation

i dont understand HIS language, to be honest and told him to explain me slowly in human language

Litteraly, we can see whatever we want, increasing or decreasing variables in the equations, our mind will alway try to explain what it see in a familiar way (ex: aliens)
and after that he explained me lots of stuff related to Euler's Number Triangle but my brain already exploded
edit on 20-9-2011 by AnonymousVan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I have previously read a similar experiment done, (cant seem to find any links at the moment) where they put each pixel through a logic sequence, eg... IF pixel adjacent to another pixel THEN join >> IF 2x pixels adjacent to another pixel THEN erase.

Don't know the exact math behind it, however what you got was pixels animated that looked very similar to basic organic cells splitting/duplicating to form a larger structures that looked similar to a virus or bacteria.

Great post, thanks OP.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

math bla bla blah. i dont see a plot anywhere

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Well but since numbers are infinite the number grids would be infinite too. So is there a meaning in every number ?

Numbers are a universal language. 1 is one everywhere and 0 is zero everywhere too. So numbers are existing since the birth of time itself. Why would there be a head of one humanoid species encoded into a number ?

People just interpret pixels to their own liking. I have a very vivid imagination but really ? Anubis ? Rain ? Dude ? Shiva ?

These grids, even if made with a system out of numbers, are still just a big mess of points.
Like the shiva example. It is obvious that the grid doesn't have an image of a shiva. But your brain is just wired to interpret the grid in some way.
Did you see the one post after the shiva guy ?
"When I look at the pic of Shiva then look at the binary pic...totally."

This stuff is exactly the same as numerology. Its just interpretations.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Spotless

I'm not sure the OP is actually suggesting that there is a meaning behind the Pascal's Triangle pictures. I know the title is "Ancient alien plot revealed" but as he already stated, he used "plot" as a pun for "charting a graph". Since the Pascal Triangles can be "plotted" in a graphical representation.

I think the OP is actually pointing out the interesting fact that you are able to discern pictures from these graphical representations. I agree that they are much like Rorschach ink blots or the grain patterns in wood, in that you can see what ever you want in them. But it's still pretty cool that some of them look like rockets, or that one looks a lot like an Olmec head, or the Shiva one and the alien one, etc.

Yes the brain is wired to make order out of chaos and we will recognize something familiar out of the seemingly random pixels, all based on the individuals perceptions. Sometimes its fun to just let your imagination run wild.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

The "Dude" pictograph, kinda looks like how i'd picture Moses' face or maybe Elijah.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join