Ancient alien plot revealed! (hur)

page: 8
90
<< 5  6  7   >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puresk1lls
reply to post by yampa
 


DUDE!! That's A Grey Alien and Anubis!


I guess I'll show this picture again, I just picked it off google images at random as a picture of Anubis, but it's pretty funny that this woman has a glowing rock type thing on her head. Not entirely dissimilar to the 'rocket' I see on the image of row 14.



There is a famous story featuring Osiris, Anubis and the number fourteen:





posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa
 


Thanks for your reply. Yes, genuine interest over here... which is actually quite unexpected and unanticipated upon. The more reason I'm clinging my teeth into it. And you're right, I have to try to manually plot the number triangle and build out from there. Numbers aren't really my thing though: educated, and interested in human *experience* I would never have imagined myself quantifying perception, and even the building blocks of life itself, into numbers and/or code. But as an (almost graduated) researcher, It feels mandatory for me to at least contemplate the idea.

Your idea of intermediate animation frames and other divisors for factorial numbers... well, I have to do little research into both. It's Babylonian for me, this very moment. But is 3:35 am here right now (should be asleep), so I'll catch later on that one.

Some notes/crosslinked patterns (short, will elaborate later on: as said, bedtime and my English isn't that great this time of 'day', excuses for that, english isn't my mother tongue)

1. About at the same time I read this thread I also stumbled upon Prof. Gates error-correction codes within super-string equations. And even though I don't know anything about that either I couldn't help but link the two ideas together. For example: homeostasis of the human body -> [self]error-correction-code of the visual representation of a row (the link you made to Anubis and the number fourteen is terribly interesting too, btw!).

2. the heartbeat of life (found in a HH's thread):
i35.tinypic.com...



3. and yes, you can see anything in anything with some imagination. My first critique on the graphich representation/rows of the triangle and the error-correction code would've been that the code could only be recognized by already knowing the code, and in that way the code would be proven into existence. The parrallels you draw however (anubis, aliens, skulls) etc. forego the latest technological hype and the ability/possibility of programming simulated virtualities for example.

4. concerned I might be schizophrenic...


I'll be back.
Thanks again!



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
And again, it's late. Hadn't had the time to jump into this yet but returned with high hopes of possible answers, ideas, new perspectives.

But, my earlier question (possibility in 3d, light, color); is now staring back at me in the 'heartbeat of life'-gif. Which I stumbled upon coincidentally on here (snowballing through threads). And what strikes me now is:

I first experienced the gif-animation just in black 'n white. But staring at it now: the colors blue and yellow are emerging (which would create a green too, I suppose), through the movement of the black 'n white moving pixels.

If black is constituted as having absorbed all color, and white as reflecting/having none, the interference-pattern/animation is actually creating the colors itself through its movement (which is light)? Or better yet: is creating the *illusion* of color?

I'm not able to totally put my finger on 'the problem' yet, or very clearly describe, the connections here. But I can't get it out of my head!
edit on 4-4-2012 by wanton because: blue, yellow => green



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok


I can make anything out from this image, such as Tony the Tiger, an alien Gray, Mickey Mouse, a Cylon (old series), etc. Failing to see the connection here....



Hi,

I'm in complete agreement. Below is the World Famous "Tony the Tiger......He's GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!!!!!!!!



edit on 5-4-2012 by neotech1neothink because:




posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hi,

I drew this sketch for someone today, so I thought I'd post it to show why I think row 28 is one of the most interesting within these number sequence pictures. I find it quite remarkable to see something so anthropomorphic in such a short number of steps. Especially considering this number triangle uses a deterministic algorithm (there is no randomness here).

Edited section of row 28 diagram:


Full image of row 28.


Remember that these binary numbers, when added, add up to the number 28!



posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
This thread intrigues me to no end. Just like to bump it, in hopes someone will proceed with this discussion.
Unfortunately I haven't got anything substantial to add this very moment...



posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok


I can make anything out from this image, such as Tony the Tiger, an alien Gray, Mickey Mouse, a Cylon (old series), etc. Failing to see the connection here....


A Critter... you know from the sci-fi series when they invaded earth. Those were my first thoughts. But then again, like previous repliers mentioned....What have crunching those numbers to do with any of that?

To the OP: Thanks for showing the beauty in and by numbers....






posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thymos
This thread intrigues me to no end. Just like to bump it, in hopes someone will proceed with this discussion.
Unfortunately I haven't got anything substantial to add this very moment...


I'm glad they caught your eye.

Here are some sequence pictures from Pascal's triangle. Pascal's triangle is generally visually less interesting to me than the one named after Euler, but I think these look nicely cartoonish.
mathworld.wolfram.com...
Rows 24,25 and 26 from Pascal's triangle:





posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I fail to see what everyone is going crazy about. This sort of software that generates random pictures from numerical variations has been around since the 80s. You people love coincidence and your own imaginations.



posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
I fail to see what everyone is going crazy about. This sort of software that generates random pictures from numerical variations has been around since the 80s. You people love coincidence and your own imaginations.


I don't think anyone is going crazy, for a start. I don't think most people see anything in it at all.

But there is no randomness here. You haven't understood the process of generating these number triangles if you think there is randomness involved. These number sequences are rediscoverable and repeatable by anyone (anywhere in the universe, at any time in history).

Images like this are coming from a completely finite, deterministic algorithm:




posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa
 


I don't want to come off as rude, but there is absolutely nothing noteworthy about these images. My brother in law graduated from west point and one of the classes he took once covered predictability and planning. They were shown various algorithms expressing themselves in visual patterns. Everything from triangles, stars, to the flower of life, as well as nothing.

Either you are really hoping that this has meaning or want people to do so.

Yes you can use math to generate images by plotting the numerical values of ANY system of computation. So what? You will inevitably come across random crap that is nothing as well and lacks an actual pattern we can recognize. You are omitting the images that were not anything visually discernible to imply some questionable ancient alien proof.

That is where I take issue. Ancient aliens from these images? Are you kidding?
edit on 14-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by yampa
 


I don't want to come off as rude, but there is absolutely nothing noteworthy about these images. My brother in law graduated from west point and one of the classes he took once covered predictability and planning. They were shown various algorithms expressing themselves in visual patterns. Everything from triangles, stars, to the flower of life, as well as nothing.

Either you are really hoping that this has meaning or want people to do so.

Yes you can use math to generate images by plotting the numerical values of ANY system of computation. So what? You will inevitably come across random crap that is nothing as well and lacks an actual pattern we can recognize. You are omitting the images that were not anything visually discernible to imply some questionable ancient alien proof.

That is where I take issue. Ancient aliens from these images? Are you kidding?
edit on 14-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)


I'm not sure what your brother in law said has to do with this. You would be better off looking at those patterns of his yourself and deciding whether you thought they were noteworthy or not. Geometry is 'just patterns', but those patterns also have exquisite numerical depth and have profound interactions with reality.

The ancient aliens title was a joke about 'plots', and the fact that one of the rows looks a bit like a Grey to me and some other people.

I don't have to sell a history about the origin of these patterns, because the fact that these patterns have been trivially discoverable by any intelligent species for the last 14 billion years makes them as interesting as any other mathematical wonder.

That image in my avatar has never changed. It's the oldest picture of a 'smiling' thing you or any other species in the history of this universe has ever seen. Sorry if that doesn't even slightly raise your curiosity.

You should remind yourself how simple this style of number triangle algorithm is:

edit on 14-12-2012 by yampa because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Row 14 (and my current avatar) made it to google streetview!



Larger: files.abovetopsecret.com...

Direct link to the streetview on google maps:
goo.gl...


edit on 6-3-2014 by yampa because: (no reason given)





top topics
 
90
<< 5  6  7   >>

log in

join