It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient alien plot revealed! (hur)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Reminds me of "Conway's game of life".

Conway's game of life

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

I have been a "lurker" on this site for years now. Your thread MADE me register because it is AWESOME. As far as aliens, illuminati, FEMA camps, and everything else, I don't know, I don't necessarily agree and I don't necessarily disagree (even though I am COMPLETELY convinced that we have UFO's everywhere on the planet, just not sure that they are not simply products of military supremacy and secrecy) but I KNOW that you, sir, are a GENUIS. The pun, the plot-point mapping, everything. FASCINTING! BRAVO!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Very intriguing and I am glad, as well as thankful, that you do not imply that it is the proverbial "smoking gun" but that we should check it out for ourselves.
You even address our capacity to see things that may not neccessarily be there.
When it comes to math it truly is the "universal language". That's a profound idea.
We think of numbers as something linear and one dimensional, but in truth its , to simplify things, multi-dimensional.
Kudos for you for bringing this to our attention. I always appreciate a thoughtful and grounded presentation as opposed to the "aliens are REAL because they are REAL, man" type of circular reasoning.
I believe I may have heard of or seen this idea somewhere, but for the life of me I can't remember where. I will be looking into this and "expirimenting", Very cool stuff.

Did you happen to check this against that crop circle that was broken down into a binary image? I wish I could remember what it's name was but it's a relatively famous example.
I wonder, if it hasn't been checked, if there is any correlation. For what I can recall, the binary image looked strikingly similar to your examples. If you do happen to take a look I think it would behoove you to post it here. i know I would be very interested. S+F my friend.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by davesnothereman

erg... *fascinating.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
here, i found the info I was referring to. Perhaps they are different, but there could be some type of correlation.

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MuchTooSerious

interesting. Looks to me like they copied the original mis-printed message, though. Some sort of hoax, though elaborate as all get-out.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
samed the same to me but i thought the images in this post and in the binary crop circle were strangely similar.
I would like to see someone reverse calculate, for lack of a better term, some ancient artifact-like those presented in the OP-into their respective number triangles.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Where is the plot you talk about in the title?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
To me, the image showing the 13 rows almost looks like an evolutionary timeline. When viewing with the black background it shows slightly more details. Interesting thread none-the-less. S&F

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyStupidity
I don't think some of you see what the OP is saying.

I think what he is trying to say is that these patterns derived from mathematics, have a interesting way of producing pictures. It just happens, from the patterns created from such multiplications. Not that this is used to draw pictures, rather the pictures that are produced and written on walls, could make the new on-looker, think that they where drawing something more spectacular, rather then just simple maths.

So I take it the point being made here is that the alien life idea of them being here and being in contact, may be just a huge misunderstanding and we have run with it for hundreds of years, just like religion.

Such a great post though OP, I never seen or heard of such before but now reading, looking into what you've said and understanding what your saying. This really does flip things on there side a little, yet again. In a good way.
edit on 20-9-2011 by DenyStupidity because: (no reason given)

YES! This is what I posted earlier people don't seem to understand the point of the thread. If there are abduction claims all over the World and some locations have different ET, and images on ancient cave paintings, someone would connect the Ancient Alien Theory with Ufology......right?

How about no.

How about our image of an alien really derives from subliminal patterns from the mathematics of nature.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man

How about no.

How about our image of an alien really derives from subliminal patterns from the mathematics of nature.

I think that's a decent theory. If you were applying Occam's razor to this, would you pick a) aliens actually coming millions of light years to earth or b) something in mathematics having a subconscious effect on our minds (and also this effect being exploited by hollywood, conspiracy theorists etc). Given that the pattern in the mathematics is always there, has always been there, doesn't have to travel or have motivations - which is more likely?

If the lines in that table reflect some kind of low complexity (at the top end anyway), permanent probability distribution, and one form of that distribution happens to look a bit like a Grey, how do we know that other things in nature aren't falling into that distribution shape, naturally, all the time?

This is a Galton board, it forces beads to make a 50/50 choice many times over, quickly. It produces a real shape which mathematicians and statisticians call the Normal Distribution.

www.youtube.com...

How do you know the infrared photons all around aren't bouncing off some material in the environment and naturally forming an 'Alien Grey Distribution'? The neurons in your brain do have an electric field which can be altered by external fields (see transcranial magnetic stimulation: en.wikipedia.org...)

There is also the possibility that some of the algorithms that make up our nervous systems and brains were picked from a table like this. Nature could have selected them through evolution, it would be an obvious choice since it's easy to generate and is functional. Maybe when people imagine a Grey, they are seeing the inside of their own brains? Maybe that's why people find it spooky?

Current science has taught us very little about the real workings of the mind (and often deliberately confuses us) - it is natural to be afraid of something you don't understand!
edit on 21-9-2011 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This is awesome dude. Good work.

I think this might be what God used to create life forms.

To me, this looks like evolution.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

If you combine this with sleep paralysis then it's kind of no question. I do think we have been visited purely on the scale of the Universe and what discoveries we as a species have made in space. I can only assume other intelligent life could potentially be more advanced than us currently, or in the 4.5 billion year span of our Solar System.

It's not like anything in Ufology has any detail to the aliens that have "visited", such as where they are from or anything about their culture. The closest thing is the Betty and Barny Hill Case, the Star Map, which more or less has been debunked by Carl Sagan. Or the Roswell debris.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It reminds me of the fibonacci sequence and the sacred geometry. A flower growth can be anticipated by the fibonacci sequence. If nature has a mathematical basis the the whole of reality can, and by putting it to numbers you could predict future or know about the past.

If you had the mind of god you could do this. and you could travel to the future/Past by recreating the variables, just like in a computer program.

What I really find fascinating is the idea that we could do something like this if we could only reduce the complexity of the variables.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Brilliant.

S&F

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Is it against terms to BUMP such an awesome thread?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The more I look at this, I wonder if there is a color code that goes with this....and a way to represent it 3d.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

Excellent thread, so S+F!

To build on it...

IF... this is deliberate provision of information from Aliens or enlightened older civilisations,

THEN... logic would dictate it has been provided to teach us - but I don't see even the first 200 levels of pictures teaching us enough to justify them providing us mathematics, so...

WHATIF... we are supposed to learn from the concept and APPLY it?

COULD we take low resolution pictures of historic artefacts/pictures and convert these to binary (or other numeric bases) and then convert the resultant binary back to other bases? Thus deriving additional information from the items?

DECIMAL - could provide important dates, GPS positions, etc.
HEXADECIMAL - could provide machine code, i.e. software programmes
BASE 60 - could provide some form of spatial coordinates for the creators' location?

It would be interesting to apply this reasoning to see if, for example, the Easter Island statues, or Indian Gods paintings, generated any meaningful information.

Thanks for getting my logic skills kick started!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This is the craziest discovery Ive ever encountered.. for those that dont understand it take the time to do so because it represents something amazing... and its blatant if you look at the plotted images long enough

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
www.totem-pole.net...

Check out the similarities between this totem pole and the 21st totem (8th from bottom left)

img850.imageshack.us...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join