It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E. A. Koeting - A Modern Day Aliester Crowley?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I have no interest in practicing occultism. I am simply interested in a non judgmental discussion with persons with first hand experience.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

Surely you must admit how unsettling this sounds to the average Christian. I am not judging you. I am very grateful you are so open with me. I am simply seeking to be informed. Pardon me if my questions seem ignorant or judgmental. This is a lot to wrap my head around.

What is the nature of your interaction with Satan? How is it that he conveys information?

Thank you for being non-judgemental. Are you a Christian? If so, I do believe that in being non-judgemental, you are doing the Christ deity proud.

Satan speaks to me in dreams, in visitations, during prayer, and through the spirit board.
edit on 18-9-2011 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

I have been shown, by this deity that I'll call Satan for convenience, how I was "hog tied" by my own fear, and I have been showered in such extreem love, it felt like I was standing under Niagra Falls! I asked him "Are you God?"

He said, "No, but I've been in his presence, and now your in mine."

That is so beautifully put, thank you for sharing this with me! From how you describe it, I am certain that you and I are experiencing the same incredible deity.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I would like to listen to this, do you have a link?

I studied Crowley extensivily and read his, "Book of the Law." "777," "Magick" "The Book of Thoth, but "The Book of Lies" was his most revealing. Crowley was a riddle. wrapped in an mystery inside an enigma.

Edit: Let's not forget "Moonchild!"
edit on 18-9-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

I would embed links if I were on my computer. If you google E A koeting, you may find the C2C show. More informative is the Truth Brigade 6-part program.

Although I have never read any occult books, it is the position of koeting that the vast majority of books containing grimoires and instructions are disinformation or fairy tails. He makes a clear distinction that his books have been validated and work as intended.

If this were true, it would change everything. It would validate many unproven ideas such as life after death, the multiverse and so on. From a strictly scientific point, it is impossible not to be intrigued. At the same time, it validates to some degree, all spiritual faiths.

Due to my own faith, I would never tempt myself with even reading it. Call it what you will. Nevertheless, I would like to hear from anybody who is familiar with his work.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

in my humble opinion,this man's system is seriously flawed.it goes totally against the natural order of this/our world. all for personal,material gain? this guy wants a big screen t.v.,and he's willing to mess your life up to get it?!
bears don't kill humans because they want humans dead. they kill humans because A: we're too close to their babies,and they think we're a threat. B: we're in their hood,and they're protecting their home.C: we're too close to their food source,and they are willing to defend that. if the bear practiced this guys system,then any human this bear saw would be dead just cause the bear don't like humans! nature doesn't work that way (thank the gods!) only deranged humans can make up a religion as nutty as this. i guess the gods do have a sense of humour!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Truthfully, the guy sounds like a real poser to me. I've spent some time on occult forums online, and used to experience people like that all the time. They're really not impressive at all; they're just pathetic.

It's worth remembering that Crowley himself was a poseur to some degree. I can remember reading some of his modifications to the Goetia once; it's nothing that some 14 year old Chaote couldn't have done, in all honesty.

We also shouldn't be idolising and viewing as awesome, someone who worships Satan and is willing to curse people to death for money, as well. If that's your idea of a spiritually advanced individual, then all I can say is, good luck with that. He isn't going anywhere that I want to follow, personally.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

reply to post by CodyOutlaw

I have been shown, by this deity that I'll call Satan for convenience, how I was "hog tied" by my own fear, and I have been showered in such extreem love, it felt like I was standing under Niagra Falls! I asked him "Are you God?"

He said, "No, but I've been in his presence, and now your in mine."

That is so beautifully put, thank you for sharing this with me! From how you describe it, I am certain that you and I are experiencing the same incredible deity.

If you want to return to the presence of the Creator of your soul I highly recommend you cease all modes of communication with such a being. You cannot comprehend how expert these spirits are in the art of deception, they are so expert at it, they've deceived millions before you were born and will deceive millions after you will die. The presence of a 'mighty' spirit may be overwhelming when in the flesh, but in the world of spirits, looking back, you will see the trickery was simply a spiritual version of smoke and mirrors. The true presence of the true Creator of the universe is majestic, amazing, pure love, pure peace, pure content, pure joy. The presence of even the mightiest spirit of the opposite realm is nothing in comparison. Eternal regret, of not ever being able to have access to the presence of the Creator is the true meaning of hell.

Concerning EA Koetting, I have a few of his PDFs on my computer I admit, as do I Crowley's, yet I've never performed nor have any desire to perform any of the rituals described within, I'm just a fan of knowledge and information. I can say Koetting is a very flawed individual, one only need read the first few pages of any of his books to see the immediate flaws, he claims he can become a god as a result of summoning a spirit. Such is a concept which brings one thing to mind, intelligent spirit vs. naive human equals books and books filled with falsehoods, all part of the intelligent spirit's plan. EA may begin to understand he's spreading a lie, but he also knows he's getting rich from it, so it would be hard for him to even want to stop spreading the lie. The spirit is using him but at this point he probably doesn't care, because the 'interesting' lies he write about are the source of his books and the source of his monetary gain.

I would say Koetting is very similar to Crowley in many ways, both were duped by evil spirits, both became famous writing the information they received from evil spirits. Crowley broke off and did his own thing, same for Koetting, he seems to not be afraid of any spell. God warns in the bible concerning sorcery, saying it is a sin, He wouldn't mention this if it was fake, it is clearly real. Some verses pair it with adultry, making it a major sin. I would say the only thing worse than sorcery (summoning a spirit) would be worshiping a spirit. It's obvious Crowley and Koetting both worship(ed) evil spirits, which is breaking the first commandment, worshiping other gods. For those that don't know, if you offer anything to these spirits you are worshiping them, offering is an act of worship.

One side effect I can say concerning summoning spirits, if it is done by someone who doesn't believe the spirits will know that the summoner doesn't believe, the spirits will know everything about the human participant. And concerning the identity of the spirit, no matter what identity it claims to be it will likely be your own personal familiar. A familiar is a low-level demon that is assigned to you from birth. If they do not appear after summoning them it's probably because they know the major side effect, which is, if you know spirits exist, you know God exists, if you know God exists you know God lives, and His commandments are real, sin is real, the devil is real etc etc etc. No matter how much new agers/satanists/spiritualists/witches/neo pagans attempt to twist the truth, God is real, the devil is real, the true nature of these beings is as cliché as you have been told, I know from first hand personal experience, not from bible study, but I do recommend studying the bible, I recommend reading it and asking God if it is His word, he will reveal the truth to all who seek, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you.
edit on 21-5-2013 by Zotor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join