It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are 9/11 conspiracy theorists just helping the Terrorists?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The "terrorists" or I should say US citizens trained in Florida while being protected by Jeb Bush the Governor. Bush the president, brother of Jeb Bush, helped cover it all up as President. The highest ranking President EVER as far as clearance is George Bush I. Former head of the CIA and ALSO head of the CIA when the US had Bin Laden on the payroll. It was a family affair followed by a feast!

I could prove a lot of things regarding 9/11 being an inside job but then I'd be dead and my kids fatherless. So go ahead and continue to live in a dream world but reality is people behind the government along with the CIA paid millions of dollars to a few US citizens to pose as terrorists. They took pictures for posting on the FBI website after receiving false immigration papers with false names to conceal their real identities. How do I know this? I lived in the same building and was neighbors and friends with them.

edit on 17-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

With who, the Bushes? The FBI?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Not really. I'd start with history, begin with 1948 with the creation is the state of israel, the. Look at Iran in the 1950s, and take it from there. The Arabs have had every reason to hate the west for a very long time.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Autodidactic
Even if the 9/11 attacks were carried out by Islamic terrorists which they weren't, their supposed objective was to change our way of life,

No. Their goal was to overthrow the House of Saud, institute sharia in the "land of the two holy places" (Saudi Arabia), and kick the "crusader force" or "American Zionist alliance" out of the kingdom. After that, they would take control of the oil industry and buy the loyalty of the people. And of course they claimed Jerusalem, too. That was their goal: control over the Islamic holy sites and a big chunk of the world's oil reserves.

Al Qaeda really doesn't care how many freedoms we have or don't have within our own country, except insofar as they can manipulate those freedoms to achieve their own ends. It is self-centered to think that a bunch of religious extremists on the other side of the world want us to be groped by the TSA. What does that get them? They are Islamic extremists, their strategic goals all relate to Islam and the ummah.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Frontline Afghans Unaware of 9/11, Report Says

92% of Afghans have no clue about 911, but according to some on this site, 911 conspiracy theorists are helping Afghan terrorists. Wow! Kind of makes you wonder who is really living in a cave.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You want proof you can pm me cause I like to live

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

No, I don't want your proof. Have a nice life.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Dr Expired

The Islamist extremists are sitting back enjoying the "millions" of people who don't believe the official story?

What are you kidding me? If anyone is delusional it may be you. You forgot to add the wars in the middle east & non stop hunt for these terrorist while throwing them into GITMO bay & other black sites located all around the world & putting a bullet in Bin Ladens head, & his second in command & so on.

Yeah, these terrorist sure are sitting back laughing at the USA

This is just another troll thread aimed at putting down truthers. This thread deserves a

edit on 17-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Well thanks Sir for labelling the excellent thread a troll thread.....nice manners.

You ignore the subject of the thread...and rant on about your own misinterpretation of the thread.
The question I asked was are the Islamists benefitting from the skeptics/the conspiracy loonys ect....as some other members here agree they are .
Its a bit like the false flag believers are propaganda mouthpieces for the terrorists?
That is what I perceive, I may be wrong...Iam not certain.
But all the conspiracy stories are quoted and published as fact in anti - western propaganda.
It would also be interesting to see how many of the Conspiracy theory agitators are in fact Islamists.
On the internet there is no way of knowing.
Strange how the only ones that didn't do it according to the 9/11 conspiracy fanatics is the Islamists, the jews done it, the republicans done it, yeah the whole world did it except hey those that did do it.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: word editing

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
To those 911 conspiracy theorists who are helping the terrorists who have never heard of 911, just stop it right now! Just because they have never heard of 911, it does not mean that some time in the near future they will not learn about it. Heck, it's only been 10 years - give it time. And when they do, they will be as mad as hell, and all because of you 911 conspiracy theorists.

They don't care about foreign unprovoked military intervention, which has killed and wounded their family members and friends and occupied their country. This is trivial. They only care about what 911 conspiracy theorists have to say. This is what drives their anger.

How do they know what 911 conspiracy theorists say you ask? Haven't you heard? They all have access to computers and wireless internet connections in their caves, while being able to read perfect English. I'm sure the ADMIN here on ATS will be able to verify this by showing that the site gets millions of hits per month on the 911 forums from Afghanistan alone.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

a spade is a spade. An obvious troll thread is an obvious troll thread. Obvious 9/11 troll threads have been hawt all week.

The other obvious is that no Islamic extremest has benefitted from westerners doubting their govt.
Its also obvious the US govt does what it wants & that's been hunting these terrorists & invading the middle east despite what anyone thinks.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

So anyone who disagrees with 9/11 being an inside job is a troll?
Sort of how the Nazis labelled the opposition to Nazism as comunists.Jews.and Homosexuals.
This is a sensible and sane thread by the OP, in fact Iam sure that there are many contributors to the 9/11 false flag drive, who are in fact Islamist moles and propagandists.
Think about it everyone, the west is so lacking in morals and decency that they would kill thousands of New York workers and fireman, and blame it on the Islamists.
Yeah Bin Laden couldn't have written the basic framework of the 9/11 propaganda machine better.
It is like a religion to many conspiracy theorists I guess, but it is a delusional one at best?
Can rational adults really believe what they write about on these forums in relation to 9/11?
That is my stance on this issue, my belief, that doesn't make one a troll or this a troll thread.
Just makes me logical, reasoned, and not anti western in my mind.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It's really funny (not funny "haha" but funny ironic... I guess? :\ ) how Nazism is brought up in this. I too, see a lot of similarities between Nazi Germany and the U.S. today. Now, I know this post is more directed to if the 9/11 Conspirators are helping the terrorists and it isn't, because the terrorists aren't Islamic. The terrorists are very much American. Like the Nazis, the Americans are looking for a scapegoat in which they can justify everything they're doing from invading Iraq (need we be reminded that the supposed terrorists were from Afghanistan?), to creating Blackwater and Homeland Security. Read Naomi Wolf's book (or watch the documentary of the same name) "The End of America." Very thought provoking.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

there are no terrorists
only intelligence agency assets.

believe anything else at your own peril.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

man!!

lol it;s almost as if they want to convince us nothing happened,

or else they need convince us that the OS is true in preparation for yet another FF,

so we'll believe yet another crock of SNIP

never mind that even oral roberts couldn't give the OS legs.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I dunno, but they sure are helping tenet get away with it

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by libertytoall

No, I don't want your proof. Have a nice life.

See this is the problem. Even if real solid proof was presented you would rather not hear it and live a lie at the murdering of hundreds of thousands of people.

I hope you sleep well at night..
edit on 17-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by Swills

So anyone who disagrees with 9/11 being an inside job is a troll?

pretty much, there are more accurate terms, but y'know, T&C....

Sort of how the Nazis labelled the opposition to Nazism as comunists.Jews.and Homosexuals.
This is a sensible and sane thread by the OP, in fact Iam sure that there are many contributors to the 9/11 false flag drive, who are in fact Islamist moles and propagandists.

sort of how you may be a government dupe or just plain ignorant... oh wait you did say you know next to nothing [or words to that effect] in the OP. there it is.

Think about it everyone, the west is so lacking in morals and decency that they would kill thousands of New York workers and fireman, and blame it on the Islamists.

yup, they sent those rescue workers in, knowing they'd be silenced by all the asbestos in the air
and are now denying them health care and any kind of reparation so that all those inconvenient witnesses die off all the faster.

Just makes me logical, reasoned, and not anti western in my mind.

no just makes you look foolish, even a troll would do a better job.

logic is blind, and often leads you into the trap of believing you know.

enjoy the kool-aid

and the butthurt.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Well thanks Sir for labelling the excellent thread a troll thread

Excellent thread? Agenda, anyone?

This is a troll thread, created to trigger an emotional response by accusing those researching 9/11 as aiding Islamic terrorists. Your accusations are insulting and offensive.

Everyone, including you, is a 9/11 Conspiracy Theoriest. Hence why the thread exists:

What is a 9/11 "Conspiracy Theorist"?

The official story is a conspiracy theory. The 9/11 truth movement offers a different conspiracy theory. Everything is a theory. There has been no definitive proof from the government that events happened the way they say it did. Several 9/11 Commission members said that the investigation was a white-wash and a failure, amongst other things.

If you believe the official fairy tale, you are taking their word based on faith that they're telling you the truth.

Your BS propaganda of trying to relate Islamic terrorism with alternate conspiracy theories will not work. Especially when everything is a theory and nothing has been proven 100% factual.

The 9/11 truth movement was started by the victims' families seeking answers and asking questions. That continues to this day with many victims' families still very active in seeking answers and asking questions. Never forget that.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I think your smart alec offensive ,rude, ignorant personal attack on the OP just about sums it up , instead of logic and respectful discourse, you just troll the gutters of intellect and manners.
I would guess that a fair percentage of so called truthers are honest and decent , if a bit deluded.
But obviously not all.
The truth movement was about exposing incompetentcy within the Home Securities network ect, about uncovering the bungles.
Not about paranoid delusional half baked atttempts to discredit George Bush Jnr who in fact was as brave as any President has been in such circumstances.
It is therefore highly logical to ask the OP question.
I believe the Islamists are very happy people in the west are bombarded with conspiracy theories regarding 9/11.
As for those members saying none of the cave dwelling Afghanis know about 9/11....are you serious?
They have technology , mobile phones, computers,satellites, do you really think they are stupid?
They are organised and deadly.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I actually wrote the thread not to get an emotional response , but to perhaps aid the questioning of the motives of some anti western /democracy threads here on ATS.
Iam not an expert on this matter and never will be,at times I have also had doubts on the affair.
But logic and reason has steered me back to the calmer waters of sanity.
When some threads talk about Holographic planes crashing into the Buildings, and pre- planted explosives triggered by the Intelligence agencies ect , then what is a rational mind supposed to think?
I firmly believe some people just lie awake at night , thinking of another conspiracy theory on the 9/11 subject,its like an addiction, but then some perhaps are Islamist Supporters ..how many who knows?
I really think accussing this thread of being a troll thread is the height of irony in my humble opinion.
Those with a different perspective should be allowed to post here on ATS , free of personal insult and plain rudeness, as I have been a victim of thus far by some.
Perhaps deep down , we all know Islamist terrorists did it, but its like Santa Claus , some just want to keep believing waht gives them comfort.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: spellin

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join