It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are 9/11 conspiracy theorists just helping the Terrorists?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
If NORMAL airliners could not have destroyed the buildings than Arab terrorists are irrelevant to 9/11.

psik

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

How can terrorists possibly benefit from this? How do conspiracy theorists in any way benefit them? Do our conspiracies somehow halt the American military intervention in the Middle East? Do they hear about the theory that the government was behind it and get some sort of confidence that motivates them to....terrorize?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

It helps them gather recruits in the mosques allover the western world, many many mosques.
Perhaps they say to the impressionable muslim youngsters " see even the infidels themselves know their governments are liars and murderers...help us defeat them , and you will find heaven awaits you" something along those lines.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

It helps them gather recruits in the mosques allover the western world, many many mosques.
Perhaps they say to the impressionable muslim youngsters " see even the infidels themselves know their governments are liars and murderers...help us defeat them , and you will find heaven awaits you" something along those lines.
Ah of course, that's how it works. One day somebody reads that the Twin Towers were brought down by a controlled demolition, and the next day they're joining a mosque and strapping a bomb to their chest. Something about hearing that the terrorists weren't responsible for 9/11.....makes them want to join these terrorists.

It was lax security that caused it, there is still lax security all over the west.

The strange thing is how few other terror attacks haven't occurred since in the west.
I think that's a pretty good indication that our security isn't very lax
edit on 18-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
*Back to the OP* kind of

I can't really perceive any direct or otherwise significant way that '9/11 conspiracy theorists' could really benefit the terrorists. Sure, there are some 'truthers' who obfuscate areas of genuine 9/11 research into find out what really happened, but it's still a considerable stretch to see how this aids terrorists.

Anyway, if the CTers are inadvertently aiding the terrorists, that would be negligible compared to how the Western forces are submitting to OBL intentions.

"He [OBL] repeatedly asserted that the only way to drive the U.S. from the Muslim world... was by drawing Americans into a series of small but expensive wars that would ultimately bankrupt them." - Eric Margolis

GFC anyone?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
It deffinately aided the terrorists BECAUSE THE TERRORISTS WERE/ARE CIA.. The CIA is the king of terrorism and civil unrest. The Muslims are the scapegoats and the public is delusional to believe the OS..

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
9/11 was too big to be a terrorist attack. It was a visually powerful event, burned into everyone's minds. The media drummed '9-11' into our head for years after.

Compare it to all previous 'terrorist' attacks, it's head and shoulders above all previous attacks.

9/11 was a warning of a future event, it was designed to look like a terrorist attack.

Conspiracy theorist are not helping terrorist at all, because the terrorist don't exist. The problem in the world today is not 'terrorist', the problem are the politicians.

st.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

logical? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I'm sorry you just too funny. Here ya go pal.. oh and for the record I have only posted once or twice in 911 forums but I just wanted to say to you..

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
omg.. everyone helps the terrorists. didnt you see the commercials/..

so now conspiracy theorists are helping terrorists? get outta here.. anything to not blame those in charge who drop millions of dollars of bombs on small villages and killing innocent people, and then who have the information that we are to get attacked and sit idly by waiting for it to happen so they can pass more laws.. anything. grandmom is helping the terrorists by baking delicious apple pie.. we all know terrorists love the smell of apple pie, and surely then came because it smelled so sweet..

no.. terrorists come because we destroyed everything they know. terrorist dont make it a secret that they are coming either.. we knew.. we decided to do nothing. you dont blame people who speculate, you dont pun ish free thinking, you punish those who never acted to stop what they saw coming...

stop pointing blame everywhere else.. it was people in the government, and the terrorist people who thought up the plan.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Those with a different perspective should be allowed to post here on ATS , free of personal insult and plain rudeness

So, you don't think that accusing victims' families and other 9/11 researchers of being terrorist sympathizers isn't both personally insulting and rude?

Like I said, trying to relate the two will not work. And judging by the posts in this thread, nobody is falling for it either.

If I were you, I'd let this thread die or ask for it to be removed. The accusations and emotional responses that this thread will continue to create will only result in nothing more than "personal insult and plain rudeness".

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Well kinda of, just like we lost Vietnam because we lost the Hearts and minds of the people. Thats just a from a strategic perspective.

Though the important questions should be, what caused these terrorist? Can we truly fight an ideology with brute force? Is this war justified? What could we really do to stop the war on terror, that wouldn't compromise a single life?

Could diplomacy, free trade and exchange of ideas and culture be the secret to a better society and freer society?

edit on 9/18/2011 by Mcupobob because: I love you too much

edit on 9/18/2011 by Mcupobob because: Shhhh

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Swills

So anyone who disagrees with 9/11 being an inside job is a troll?

Apparently anyone who questions the official story is committing treason. This is the way this argument always goes. Like you did in the OP, bringing the wacked out theories into the discussion just to attempt to make anyone afraid to question any part of the big picture.

Hooper, you sound like you are worried the truthers are winning. I thought it was just a few crazies on ATS and such?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Terrorists "hate our Freedom" correct?

Well, why did we pass thousands of draconian laws as a result of the terror attacks?

Because we hate our Freedom too?

Think about this deeply. Please.

Newsflash, if the official story is true, the terrorists won big time.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
Well kinda of, just like we lost Vietnam because we lost the Hearts and minds of the people. Thats just a from a strategic perspective.

Vietnam was a total victory (for TPTB). Hands down.
Hear me out.

TPTB's goal was to murder as many Americans and Vietnamese as possible, without making it look suspicious or using nukes. - Accomplished.

They also wanted to distract the population from the countless instances of corruption and wrong-doing here at home for a decade or longer. - Accomplished.

They wanted to sell tons of their weapons. - Accomplished.

I could go on here. There are plenty of more reasons, including very complex ones.

It was a Total Victory for TPTB.
And 100% complete loss and suffering for the people.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Are 9/11 conspiracy theorists just helping the Terrorists?

Well... for the point of this comment, we will assume that there was a conspiracy and 9.11 was at least in part, contrived and carried out by those other than the terrorists in the OS. But there is now a growing number of people who don't buy the OS and this may well help the PR campaigns of those like the Taliban, etc.

Whose fault is it? Those who suspect the conspiracy or those who were behind the conspiracy?

Rooting out the foundation of any event generally leads to a single reason for that event. One example is the abuse of firearms. People tend to blame the guns themselves, as if they were capable of firing without an attached human being. Prescription drug abuse is the fault of the compound or the abuser?

It goes on and on but in so many cases, we like to hit the EASY button and take comfort from solving a problem that we never really addressed.

Now then, if 9.11 happened exactly as told in the official account, where does the fault lie? In those who distrust the government or those who make war on the west?

Again, digging to the bottom, we can find ample reasons why the public distrusts its own government and we find the terrorists who would still be terrorizing even if there we no conspiracy theorists. The guilt is therefore shared by a government that hasn't always been straight up with its own populace and the terrorists who kill indiscriminately in the name of some external cause.

That's my dime on the subject

edit on 18-9-2011 by redoubt because: typo

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

From the outset I will declare only a minimal knowledge of all the so called false flag theories on this forum.

Personally I find it absurd.

In fact delusional perhaps.

Go away and learn something then.

Start with the history of the banking system , study the history of religion and the monarchy in the west.

look into the formation of the federal reserve and the presidents for and against it.

then come back and say you think its delusional.

or just don't bother posting

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Yes they are which is one of the many different reasons truthers are tools.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Terrorists "hate our Freedom" correct?

Well, why did we pass thousands of draconian laws as a result of the terror attacks?

Because we hate our Freedom too?

Think about this deeply. Please.

Newsflash, if the official story is true, the terrorists won big time.

Laws have been passed because the devil is in the door . Akmid Yasa will dress like Jimmy Blue eyes and go plant bombs so the only solution is to restrict everyone.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by Autodidactic

I don't think so when you consider the hell they bought down on themselves as a result.

I don't really think any of us as individuals have really lost any more freedoms, we were never really that free anyway.

Excuse Me... But I no longer will fly. I am just as leery of busses, because I was searched (assaulted) even there - but at least it was with a wand, and not with unwanted hands or rogue particles.

Yeah. I haven't lost ANY freedoms. Not a one.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

reply to post by TupacShakur

wrong, americans don't get to see the other side of the coin...we are hated because we are israel's bitch....the other countries know what israel is and the fact that we are their body guards. they don't hate our ideals, but they do hate the fact that israel wants to push these ideals on them....they aren't having it without a fight....our government is 99.9% zionist israel firsters and we are all paying for it...plus, it was terrorists alright, but it was israeli terrorists that was responsible for 9/11, so yeah our truth movement does hurt the terrorists, the israeli terrorists that is........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join