It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are 9/11 conspiracy theorists just helping the Terrorists?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
From the outset I will declare only a minimal knowledge of all the so called false flag theories on this forum.
Just asking the question , if the 9/11 tragedy wasn't an inside /Israeli/ new world order/alien conspiracy, then surely all this endless finger pointing at the USA powers, and government is bordering on treason?

Theres Bin laden pulling off an audicious terror strike and he sits back as millions of conspiracy theorists , shout to the heavens how they believe it was their own nation that was behind it all.

What a brilliant outcome for the islamist warriors?

Personally I find it absurd.

In fact delusional perhaps.

Just an opinion based on my own logic and observation of the events.

It was lax security that caused it, there is still lax security all over the west.

The strange thing is how few other terror attacks haven't occurred since in the west.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Good post, I figure that they already won based on the fact that the terrorist attacks have already caused such a ripple effect in DC. From the Patriot Act to increased security each year around that date. I doubt that people who have different theories really play into the terroists at all. If it did, I would have expected them to latch onto it and start putting video and audio up about it to make it more "mainstream".

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Not treason, I'm from the UK

I think you may be a little confused

Operation Northwoods......need I say more?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

So please explain how the terrorist are benefiting from this?

The only people I have seen benefit seem to be of a more western persuasion.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Even if the 9/11 attacks were carried out by Islamic terrorists which they weren't, their supposed objective was to change our way of life, look at how many freedoms we've lost because of that one attack, was that objective met?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

The Islamist extremists are sitting back enjoying the "millions" of people who don't believe the official story?

What are you kidding me? If anyone is delusional it may be you. You forgot to add the wars in the middle east & non stop hunt for these terrorist while throwing them into GITMO bay & other black sites located all around the world & putting a bullet in Bin Ladens head, & his second in command & so on.

Yeah, these terrorist sure are sitting back laughing at the USA

This is just another troll thread aimed at putting down truthers. This thread deserves a

edit on 17-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Autodidactic

I don't think so when you consider the hell they bought down on themselves as a result.

I don't really think any of us as individuals have really lost any more freedoms, we were never really that free anyway.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
So if question your government your helping the enemy? What if they are one and the same? Case in point Nazi Germany, who used the old "terrorist have attacked us" to start World War II war and put Hitler in charge.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Yes.

Every time some Afghani decides he's not going to say anything to the American patrol about the taliban ambush ahead because he heard that 9/11 was really perpetrated by Israel and the US, then yes, it helps the terrorist.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Yes.

Every time some Afghani decides he's not going to say anything to the American patrol about the taliban ambush ahead because he heard that 9/11 was really perpetrated by Israel and the US, then yes, it helps the terrorist.

Oh really?

Frontline Afghans Unaware of 9/11, Report Says

m.cbsnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...

m.theatlanticwire.com...

online.wsj.com...

edit on 17-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

First off, many 9/11 Conspiracy theorists would have to admit that there are terrorist or people willing to kill themselves for their cause. Second, if Many 9/11 Conspiracy theorists did admit that then they would have to also admit that in fact terrorist acts are or have been carried out.

Now many will deny both of those because it flies in the face of the whole 9/11 "Terrorist possibility vs the Big Bad Bush/Cheney tag team of evil" scenario. Most if not all 9/11 conspiracy theorist will never cop to that.

In light of that, you are asking if the Terrorists are benefiting from all the 9/11 conspiracy induced smoke and mirrors? Nice fishing for what you want to hear Dr. Expired.

This thread was DOA
edit on 17-9-2011 by MaximosPoena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Oh really?

Really. And it also goes for Pakistanis who may decide that there's no reason to tell anyone about the tall old man living in that strange building, because you know, even if it is OBL, well he didn't do anything it was all the Mossad's doing.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Are 9/11 conspiracy theorists just helping the Terrorists?

No, the skeptics are.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

You should prolly do more research into that.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by hooper

You should prolly do more research into that.

Into what? My opinion? I checked already, its definetly my opinion. As for research I did hear an interview with a Pakistani reporter on the radio about a week or two ago. He said that the conspiracy theories are kind of catching on there (Pakistan) and they appear to be feeding a new wave of anti-westerism. Which, in turn, does help the terrorist if not in direct recruiting then with indirect support.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Ah perfect, it's just your opinion. Just what I was hoping you would say that. Many like to tout their opinions as facts, not saying thats you but its happens all the time on ATS.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

Ah perfect, it's just your opinion. Just what I was hoping you would say that. Many like to tout their opinions as facts, not saying thats you but its happens all the time on ATS.

Well, in this case, yes its my opinion. I think this conspiracy nonsense is feeding anti-westernism in the middle east in certain cultural pockets and those general feelings of anti-westernism are contributing to the cause of the terrorist.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

There's been anti westernism in the middle east long before 9/11 & the conspiracies following it.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This is my first post on ATS. I enjoy Conspiracy theories and i have seen a few documentries on this topic. Now firstly i'd like to point out that people interviewed who were in the building said that 2 or 3 seconds before the aeroplane hit an explosion from underneath the building went off. Also the recovery team said that no black boxs were found on sight, never in air flight history had no black boxs been found they always have been recovered, one man who worked for 6 months volunteering admited he had seen 2 of the four and heard another was recovered from the rubble but the Commission report says none were recovered yet the FBI have them.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

There's been anti westernism in the middle east long before 9/11 & the conspiracies following it.

Sorry, thats too general. In this case we have US troops on the ground and the idea is being promoted that it may be the same US military that created 9/11. This is different.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join