It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

123 Alex Jones Lies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Alex Jones is my hero leave him alone

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
god, i just don't know who to flunking trust anymore, :[

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry
So because he misdirects enough to stay alive, and because of that most viewers start researching independently anyway, and he is a shill for it?

Even he states the 90-10 rule is in effect on his show on more than one occasion. What is the 90-10 rule? It's an imaginary rule (so is said) that 10% of everything you put out is weak, disinfo, or a straw man. Why? To save your butt from being too credible to need to be removed. What percent do you think the sacred JFK was putting out, 50% maybe?

Do I need a citation of when he stated this rule? No, because I don't care if you don't listen to the show enough to know that. I'm not even talking to you. Every single Alex Jones listener knows for a fact, 10% of what he says isn't true. That's the problem with ATS. When you're looking for answers and info, you're bombarded by lies and half-truths by those who are speaking drivel and disinformation.

"You mean this guy believes in disinfo agents?"

Yes. If you don't believe there are disinfo agents on this site you're naive. The kind that are hired, trained and payed by the government. Not really. Unless you count their boss as ignorance or their trainer as the television. The disinfo agents that are here are special. They are armchair generals on the battlefield of Science, Religion, Politics and so on. They proclaim intelligence and exude ignorance.

Deny Ignorance. Don't believe everything you read on the internet, or who it's coming from.

Are you smart enough to understand that it isn't about the messenger, it's about the message? If you think someone's going to come out and expose everything 100% of the time, you're looking for a supernatural solution. Life doesn't give you a 60% grasp on anything, and yet during this monumental time, we are able to discern most truth from lie and we still complain.

The problem I have is him leading everyone down the road to destruction. You don't think the 10% disinfo is a problem? How about him having David Icke on his show. Why do you think that is? David Icke has claimed himself the son of god....hear David Icke in his own words.... www.youtube.com... The 10% disinfo alex is leading you to is eternal condemnation....alex says he is a Christian then supports false Christs. Alex is dangerous, watch and research everything he says. David Icke is also leading people into the fake alien invasion they have planned.(check out project bluebeam). Alex is not doing anyone any favors. 90% truth...people need to start calling him on his disinfo.
edit on 17-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Remember...if you spot it you got it folks. We know of others what we know of ourselves.

"raises hand" and confesses. Feel much better now.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
When I got them for free maybe? Wow.

It's all on youtube for free. Youtube is free.

That is just great. Too bad that is not what you said though, huh?
What you said was

That's odd, last I checked AJ gave away his videos and stuff for free.

Follow along with me here.
I have seen all his videos and never paid for a single one either. They are easy to find and get for free but NOT from Alex Jones himself.
INFOWARS STORE
"Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA - only $19.95"

He actually charges anywhere from $2-$25 for his videos. Perhaps you just need to listen to his show more. He tells the prices all the time, just before he tells you to make copies for your friends. Of course you probably think that means he is not making any money off these videos but again, I actually listen to the show.

Alex knows two things are facts.
His die hard fans will BUY 10 DVDs from him just to "support the cause" and if that is not enough he will just ask for another money bomb.

"Buy my non-copyrighted DVDs and give them out for free because I am honest and just want to help. Now send me money to help me continue helping for "free.""

I listen to his show and that seems to be the big difference between me and you here.

Yes you can get them for free. Alex charges you money if you want them from him.
edit on 17-9-2011 by FallenWun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

Ok – lets take a stab at this

The majority of his claims are simply un-evidenced gossip , ie :

“xxxxxxxxxxxxxx admits to ……………… “

Or “xxxxxxxxxxx intends to ………………… “

He doesn’t give sources – and to refute such claims would be an herculean task – requiring near omniscience

However to demonstrate them would require only the quote ffrom a primary source or a media clip

Others simply jump the shark in their logic , Ie - :

“ 387000 troops in every US city “

Do the maths on that one – for the top 50 US cities – that’s > 19 MILLION where are they going to come from ?

Lastly several can be shown to be erroneous – but I will for brevity sake use only one – as its unequivocal :

“ article 30 of the UN human rights treaty says you have no rights “

Ok – lets read it shall we

source

Article 30.
• Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.

Now the only way that you can reach the conclusion of mr jones claim it to quote-mine article 30

Ie , claim that article 30 states :

Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any righ

Cropping off the context – it’s a distressingly common tactic

Alas – the example I give – don’t actually prove that mr jones is lying , erroneous yes

But lying – requires that mr jones actually knows that his “ facts “ are false

He may be lying – but equally may be being lied to and so terminally gullible that he believes everything he is told

However he clearly hasnt ` fact checked `

One would think that he or someone on his team would think about such basic research

But its clear that this is not the case

So conclusion :

Liar – possibly , but cannot be shown – as we cannot demonstrate that he knows his “facts” are erroneous

Trustworthy – certainly not , he cannot be relied on as it is shown that he does not conduct even the most basic verification of his claims

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
he's the rush limbaugh of the conspiracy world

wish I had thought of it 10 years ago !

lol

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Wrong, the onus of proof is on the accuser. Not on some guy who doesn't even know we are discussing him.

Interesting logic there. Why does Alex not need to back up his claims in the first place? Are you honestly suggesting that if I tell you Aliens are about to enslave the earth, you would not expect proof from me of my claim but if someone else said I was wrong, you would expect them to prove it?

But no evidence was ever supplied to prove it was a lie.

Evidence was not at all hard to find either. Hell, some of it is common sense. Did Bill Clinton implement Martial Law as Alex said he was going to? Tell me you need someone to look into that for you.
I stopped looking them up around lie 67. Are your google fingers broken? You know what else is missing? Any proof Alex has of any of the things in that clip.

'Oh you're such a liar! BZZZT!' See how it works? Anyone can call anyone a liar.
I like knowing facts.

And that is different from "The police all want to steal and rape your blond babies!!!!! This is admitted folks!!!!"
I like knowing facts too and Alex is completely devoid of them more often than not. You defend him and yet you could not show any one of those 123 claims has any truth to it at all.

I have no reason to prove his statements are true,

Because you cannot prove any of them true, all you can do is attack other people for wanting proof.

I am not making accusations against him. I could care less.
But if these claims can be proven perhaps you can convince me?

I have listened to Alex for over 15 years. I am not about to prove to you he is a liar if you cannot even try to prove he ever tells the truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Still not even one reason or explanation.
The OP just pulls a drive by and never responds?

Is it really that hard for the tons of flaggers to actually post one piece of evidence that any of these claims are not true?

Is it really that hard for all the Alex Jones fans to find proof of any of the statements in that video? It actually seems impossible for anyone on ATS to prove that Alex says anything true ever.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Here is an example :

Alex Jones says X
You post document that shows something different.

as i state in my above reply - to refuete many of jones claims in such manner would require omniscience ,

ie - how to you demonstrate that there are no quotas to kidnap babies ?

you , for some reason have skipped a step in the chain of ` burden of proof `

how about asking jones to supply primary sources to verify his claims ?

Hell...if someone posted and just said "X cannot be true because of so-and-so reasoning" would actually be good enough for now. I am not even asking for much.

does my question about the claim of 378000 troops in every US city answer that

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

because he makes them available FOR FREE...he uploads them to youtube, and gives them away free...free content delivery, from the ALEX JONES CHANNEL: If you believe in what he does, and would like to purchase one to help out the "cause" then you are FREE to do so.

edit on 17/9/2011 by Lono1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lono1
reply to post by FallenWun

because he makes them available FOR FREE...

Keep reading.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Not really interested in what Jones or any other media clown has to say, but he does seem to get an awful lot of free publicity from this site.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

If you believe in what he does, and would like to purchase one to help out the "cause" then you are FREE to do so.

What's the matter? Doesn't he have enough corporate sponsors "helping out the cause"?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lono1
because he makes them available FOR FREE...he uploads them to youtube, and gives them away free...free content delivery, from the ALEX JONES CHANNEL: If you believe in what he does, and would like to purchase one to help out the "cause" then you are FREE to do so.

What cause?

The inflating of his savings account?
Nah, I've given him enough thumbs up on YouTube over the years before I realized the scam. That's payment enough for his "cause/wallet"

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

Still not even one reason or explanation.
The OP just pulls a drive by and never responds?

Is it really that hard for the tons of flaggers to actually post one piece of evidence that any of these claims are not true?

Is it really that hard for all the Alex Jones fans to find proof of any of the statements in that video? It actually seems impossible for anyone on ATS to prove that Alex says anything true ever.

I have checked out most of Alex Jones claims and they are true. For example: They are poisoning the vaccines with mercury. Listened to a doctor at work full of an auditorium at work saying there was no mercury. Took Alex's advise, went to my local pharmacy and asked for the insert and what do you know....MERCURY!!! Yes most of what he says is true....do I trust him? NO! See my above comment.
edit on 17-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
I have checked out most of Alex Jones claims and they are true.

How long have you been listening to Alex? Your example is cute and all but proves nothing to me.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

You guys should Stop and Think for a Minute here concerning Alex Jones . The Man EXPOSES Goverment Coruption with Documented Evidence that ANYONE can get their hands on if they do the Research . He also Interviews those of us out there that make it their Business to get to the Bottom of these Threats to our Freedoms . If anything, Alex is a Little too Passionate about what he does knowing full and well the Consequences of our Inactions when we become Aware of the Lies and Corruption within our Goverment and their Adverse effects on our Personal Lives . Don't Shoot the Messenger just because you do not like the Message..........

edit on 17-9-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

You guys should Stop and Think for a Minute here concerning Alex Jones . The Man EXPOSES Goverment Coruption with Documented Evidence that ANYONE can get their hands on if they do the Research .

This would be an excellent time to provide that.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

Originally posted by kwell
I have checked out most of Alex Jones claims and they are true.

How long have you been listening to Alex? Your example is cute and all but proves nothing to me.

10 years...what proves nothing to you? I am excellent at research, what question can I answer for you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join