It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Underground Cities Destroyed On 8-23-2011?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I wasnt really sure where to post this but I did a search and didnt come up with anything recent. The question mark in the title should convey the speculative nature of the article but I found it interesting nonetheless.

TWO HUGE underground cities were destroyed on August 23rd—which may be seen by historians as the critical moment in which the war was won. 80 different countries have now formed an alliance against the Old World Order/Nazi-esque cabal.

This is an interview with a man named Benjamin Fulford, a financial journalist. What he has to say is pretty mindblowing and would explain a lot.

NUCLEAR STRIKES AGAINST UNDERGROUND BASES Recently, these sources informed him that the earthquakes that occurred in Colorado and the Washington DC area, surrounding August 22nd and 23rd, were, in fact, apparently nuclear strikes against underground military facilities. [These underground bases] have been built by the US government, ostensibly since the early 1960s, at the cost of trillions of dollars of undocumented taxpayer money that is going into these“black projects.”

My intelligence suggests it is possible that as many as 30,000 people were in each of these two underground cities at the time that [the explosions] went off. So we’re talking about the potential of 60,000 deaths. We’re also talking about the potential that anyone else working for these programs who is in one of these facilities, which could either be underground or possibly off-world, such as in a space station, on the Moon or elsewhere… is now totally alone and unguarded. They are not going to be protected. They are not safe. And their superiors are not informing them of the risk they are now in by being in those locations.

This isnt my area so I dont know what to think but am interested in what those of you who are more familiar with clandestine military projects have to add. There is a full, unabridged interview available for download.

source

BRETTON WOODS SET THE STAGE

BF: There has been a very esoteric battle over control of the dollar printing machine for the global financial system. What happened was that at the end of World War II, at the Bretton Woods accords of 1944, Britain, France and the US were given the right to control the world’s currency. They were supposed to have a Marshall Plan to develop Africa and Asia as well as Europe. They reneged on their promise, and instead started to fake a “cold war” with the Soviet Union—which was designed to support the military industries.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
more from the article:

IT IS VERY DANGEROUS TO STAND AGAINST THE CABAL
BF: I’ve had about six murder attempts myself. One of my colleagues, a CIA guy, was recently poisoned with ricin by these guys. Another one of our members in Switzerland has guards around his house, and they just shot someone last week near his house who was trying to kill him. Before that, they found a Mafioso by the name of Vincenzo Mazzamaro who had a gun and a sophisticated lock-picking device, and was trying to get into his place. Another one of us had a concrete bag miss him by a couple of inches last week.

DW: Wow.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think wed know if 60000 people went missing overnight.

Thats something you cant cover up. The explosions have already been debunked too. Its just a fairy story.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

If I was doing something I wasnt supposed to in the first place and something went wrong the last thing I would do is inform the media. And with this being a military project I can see it being a "need to know" based thing. This was underground, after all. Sort of makes me think of Resident Evil. I wonder how many people the hive held. They all went down with it. And yes, I know...a movie....but many movie ideas are based on real concepts. Put something underground...deep...and if anything goes wrong its a lot easier to hide.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Interesting interview and vey speculative.

Heres a quick time audio link to the whole interview from the original source page.

I'm still listening to this at present but thought this may help others who want to give those weary eyes a rest

divinecosmos.com...

BTW numerous subjects also covered here over and above the OP's title.
edit on 17-9-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Here is an article from 8-30-2011 that backs up what you have and a bit more detail:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

If this is what is happening I just want to know where to sign up to help this cause!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
i did some fact checking, and so far the names he's dropping are legit, but i haven't checked them all. this is his former colleague at forbes, murdered as he said en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17/9/11 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The key word that really came through to me was "My intelligence" which evidently by the article is absolutely lacking in any way shape or form. First of all ANY nuke explosions would set off massive numbers of earth quake detection equipment all over the world. Probably better to actually think before posting.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

My intelligence suggests

There you have it........debunked

My intelligence suggests nothing happened

Why do people fall for all this bs? There is no way you can kill 60000 people and cover it up. There is no way you can detonate nukes without people knowing.

Not exactly a very good source either....doom and gloom pushers

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

i think what they are saying (if you actually read the article) is that all this happened deep below the ground, out of the public eye. and the people that were involved were working under the radar. if you think this doesn't happen, look at area 51 and also eschelon

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Here's a thread from2004 all about Mt. Weather, an underground complex in virginia. pretty creepy considering where the source of that quake was

Mt Weather

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

i'm not saying its true, but i'm not saying its impossible either.

but really, what should he do, name his sources? not even common journalists do that

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
I think wed know if 60000 people went missing overnight.

Thats something you cant cover up. The explosions have already been debunked too. Its just a fairy story.

2300 ordinary Americans go missing every day, every day!
www.trutv.com...

These underground people would most likely be Americans who have signed away their rights and disconnected themselves from family/ society to work underground for whatever reason or inducement. Never discount what cannot be impossible.

In all fairy stories lie a grain of truth or a truth that holds a lesson for society.

Ok I don't personally believe that underground cities were destroyed but I will always argue against immediate and instant dismissal of a theory, especially based on the premise that "I'd think we'd know if..."
In the words of a fictional wise being - "Much to learn, you still have"

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I wouldn't go so far as to call it a fairy tale, friend. In truth, earthquakes in that area are practically non existent, aren't they? Plus, some of us at least are in the know about the DUMBs, read that Deep Underground Military Bases that are under each Military base, and other places, and are all inter-connected by a tunnel train system that was here long before any humans were. Unknown to most Americans is a deep, dark secret, and it’s right under our collective noses. It’s the reality of the existence of Deep Underground Military Bases. These Underground bases get a lot of play in the many rumors circulating about captured extraterrestrials and alien technology. This is also a cover for the wholesale looting of the Federal Treasury by the corrupt secret government.

In America there are more than 120 Deep Underground Military Bases situated under most major cities, U.S. Air Force Bases, U.S. Navy Bases and U.S. Army Bases, as well as underneath FEMA Military Training Camps and Department of Homeland Security control centers.

There are also many Deep Underground Military Bases under Canada. I do not know how many are there. Almost all of these bases are over 2 miles underground and have diameters ranging from 10 miles up to 30 miles across. they are powered by nuclear reactors, and stocked with supplies for a 15 year stay. Ask yourself, why would the Secret Government do this, if some sort of destruction was not incoming? Right now today the Russians are frantically building underground shelters for their people. Americans, you will not be invited to reside in the one your taxes have paid for.

Are the Hidden Underground Military Bases the Real Headquarters for the New World Order?

Deep Underground Military Bases and the Black Budget A Lecture By Phil Schneider May 1995

THE UNDERGROUND EMPIRE The Reign of Evil

They have been building these bases day and night, unceasingly, since the 1940s. These bases are basically large cities underground connected by high-speed magneto-levity trains that have speeds up to 1500 MPH. Several books have been written about this activity. Here are the books in my library I got my info from:

The Dulce Wars: Underground Alien Bases and the Battle for Planet Earth
by Branton

Reality of the Serpent Race and the Subterranean Origin of UFOs
Commander X, Branton

Underground Bases and Tunnels: What Is the Government Trying to Hide?
Ph.D. Dr. Richard Sauder

The Day After Roswell
Philip Corso

Alien Agenda: Investigating the Extraterrestrial Presence Among Us
Jim Marrs

Self Education is the Best Education.
All these books are still in print, and available at book stores.
edit on 9/17/11 by autowrench because: Edit to add content and links

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Fasinating stuff. I read the whole article. I hope the case he makes is for real. I'm tired of all the doom and gloom. I want resolution to our issues without doom and gloom. I see hope our prayers will be answered. They better take the deal their offered. I wouldn't want to be them when the truth comes out and they're being rounded up and prosecuted.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

There is no way you can kill 60000 people and cover it up.

Sure you can. Especially if they don't officially exist.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Autowrench.

One of those DUMB's is right underneath the city of St. Louis.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

Lolwut? What are you smoking? We'd know if nukes had been dropped, the fallout alone would kill millions of people. The earth doesn't shake for 200+ miles over a nuke detonating.

I'm more worrried about these morons running these foreign countries that think its kosher to build nuclear power plants ontop of fault lines, and then lie about it when they go into a full melt down and let the public think everything is 100% a'ok until they start dying from radiation poisoning.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

There is no way you can kill 60000 people and cover it up.

Sure you can. Especially if they don't officially exist.

There isn't a person on this planet that doesn't "officially exist" there is such a thing as families ya know. I think my family would take notice if they never saw me again, you don't just casually forget your brother or sister, mother or father ever existed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join