It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be true?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
the federation of light. i agree with some of their philosophies on life, love, etc. but they are waiting for a higher being to come save them.

their whole belief system is based on that fact, that aliens are coming to save us.

I can't agree with this, because i believe it is us who should save ourselves. waiting for an alien race to come to our rescue is pretty irresponsible.

again, i like the new age philosophies that involve love, purity, truth, and light/knowledge, but you can't be waiting for any savior to come do the work for you. that work has to be done by us, or it will not get done at all.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Youji69
the federation of light. i agree with some of their philosophies on life, love, etc. but they are waiting for a higher being to come save them.

their whole belief system is based on that fact, that aliens are coming to save us.

I can't agree with this, because i believe it is us who should save ourselves. waiting for an alien race to come to our rescue is pretty irresponsible.

again, i like the new age philosophies that involve love, purity, truth, and light/knowledge, but you can't be waiting for any savior to come do the work for you. that work has to be done by us, or it will not get done at all.

Good point. I can only impart this bit of info.....believe me when Isay this....YOU DO NOT....want any Alien being to take an interest in you in any way. It is akin to a scientist who would love nothing more than tom cross Jellyfish DNA with a RABBITS DNA.

By the way...they did do just that....so now the world has a Bunny that GLOWS IN THE DARK! This is NOT B.S.....look it up. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Just for kicks, I'll entertain the idea of a replicator.

Theoretically you could send anyone a pair of replicators. Then they could replicate the replicator itself and send them to their friends who, in turn, would probably smash the world economy single-handedly within a week.

There would have to be an interesting new service-based global economy implemented to deal with it.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by psychoacoustic1
Just for kicks, I'll entertain the idea of a replicator.

Theoretically you could send anyone a pair of replicators. Then they could replicate the replicator itself and send them to their friends who, in turn, would probably smash the world economy single-handedly within a week.

There would have to be an interesting new service-based global economy implemented to deal with it.

I would have much more of a modest wish. I wish for JUST ONCE....I could get a bartender who knows how to make an extra dry Vodka Martini....straight up....three olives. Every time I order one....I have to endure a bartender giving me the...I KNOW....I KNOW!....look....as I describe how to do it properly....then I force them to make it again as I watch them pour Vermouth into the mixing glasses...metal they are.

The ONLY place I didn't have to describe the process....was in Moscow....as much animosity I have had for years about Russians....was allowed to slip away from my mind as a VERY pretty Moscowvite Bartender with beautiful red hair....AND a brain....made one for me...in total silence but with her eyes looking at mine from time to time...just to let me know....HEY! You are being served by someone who knows all trheir is to know about ANYTHING that is VODKA!

Plus....she has a recipe for a sausage omlette with Vodka that will hit the spot after a long nite. Wish I could go back. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Has anything the gfol said come true?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

An age of darkness? What do you call the age we've been living in these past several thousands years? Good times?

I see this "new" future (because this could all just be fantasy but let's say it comes true) as a bright one. Let's see,
1. No more rich vs poor, you know class discrimination
2. Debt forgiveness. I'm sure all the world wide countries would love this, Greece I'm looking at you
. Same goes for everyone with ridiculous student loans, mortgages, car payments, credit cards, etc. Face it, we are a debt driven society. Isn't that right Federal Reserve?
3. Wealth is redistributed, finally. Everyone can afford a home, medical care, dental care, food, etc. Prices of all goods are lowered. Bug off inflation!

The way I see it, money would be phased out by the human race. Replicators? F! Yeah! New technologies, such that we will no longer be stuck with oil.

So if there are darks times, well we'd be livin them. The only way left for us to go is up, or to an golden age. Sweet.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Don't let yourself be rilled up over all these DOOM AND GLOOM statements. The world is FULL of ass#%!#@ who have come to the CORRECT conclusion that some religious people will do or spend just about anything to guarantee themselves a place in Heaven.

As I posted a short while ago....although we have some current problems with the economy and need to get ourselves on the right path....on the majority....people in general.....are much more well off then they have been over the whole course of Human Development.

As I have posted before....in the past and sometimes here and there....I teach....Wilderness Survival....and am considered very good at teaching the Winter aspects of this skill. People have NO IDEA....what it takes just TO SURVIVE IN THE WINTER never mind the concept of spending every waking moment concentrated on either staying warm or hunting or gathering just to eat.

In a winter enviroment....such as the one we get in Mass.....you wake up like a popsicle....spend much energy to either restart or use the fires own coals....if there are any left....just to prevent your self from freezing. Hunting is an ALL DAY AFFAIR....and although someone of my skill level can easily take down a large animal for food by either several types of snares or Fall Traps....a person without this training will very soon die.

So when I read people BITCHING about how bad things are....I say....HEY! START COLLECTING WOOD....DO YOU HAVE A KNIFE? NO? Lets get a fire going and lets burn and shape the end of this long sturdy pole and make a spear....or lets make a rock blade!

Seriously....People in general.....HAVE IT REAL GOOD! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by misfitofscience
reply to post by SplitInfinity

look up Admiral Byrd for all you'll ever need to now about Agartha and our Agarthan cousins.

You can then research others like him who claim to have been invited to inner earth.

There is also a good thread here: to which I posted some incredible #!
including a very old video recording of admiral Byrd.Check out all the links, theres even a link to a picture of a massive live crystal city.
Huge Ocean Discovered Inside Earth

OOOH KAY....first of all....I have never heard of this guy before so that alone tells me something. Secondly....once anything is a hundred miles or so beneith the Earths crust.....AUDIOS MUCHACHOS! I think their would be no logic behind any of the known races to go through the trouble of trying to build any supporting structure in Earths mantle....what areas they do use is deep within our oceans and that is more adequate than enough.

The fact that they have been given this name....is proof enough that the story is just that....a story.

Split Infinity

You've never heard of Admiral Byrd? Seriously?
just because youve never heard of him should tell you only one thing, what you don't know can & will fill all the libraries in the world & then some.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Another unlikely fairytale.... Sounds great though. Sign me up!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I never have an ego issue about asking a question to something i don't know. I am also not the type of person to google something after a post then act in my response as if I knew it all the while. What I do know....is that E.T. is a reality....no question...no doubt....for me....proven....a long time ago. And this proof is not some flimsy assumption. This proof is.....or was....provided to me....and believe me....at first i was all excited....now....I wish I never knew.

This is how I can tell the people who post here are either for REAL....or are just making things up. No one in their right mind would be excited or eagerly willing to talk aboiut it. I try to talk about it because I think it helps me to cope and relieves stress. But for those who keep on asking me to supply more information.....I prefer to keep my head....thank you please. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Anything put out by GFOL should be taken with a Block of salt. The reason they are always pushing back the dates of some major event is to keep book and dvd sales up. I honestly can't see why anyone would continue to have faith in these guys when nothing they ever promise is delivered.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

not really lol. they did say back in the 60's that there would be an "age of awakening", and it seems the internet has taken care of that. but every other thing they have predicted involves mass sightings of large ufo's or "lightships", which of course has not happened... not yet anyway

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I hear that, bu I was
because it seems you said if you've haven heard of him then it must not be true or have any credibility. Admiral Byrd is famous. Now whether he actually flew into the center of the earth is still an on going debate

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

DVD sales? Who buys anything anymore? We have the internets! That's an old excuse used to discredit people, let's be honest. I follow one guy on YT who post this GFOL stuff, that's it. The one thing I've noticed is they talk about increased UFO sightings, showing themselves to large groups of population, & theres definitely increased sightings these days. According to MUFON 6 states have been raised to UFO Alert 3, which is high, I guess

m.examiner.com...

So we'll see if there's anything to this GFOL, or are a group of people just making stuff up all these years.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by misfitofscience

look up Admiral Byrd for all you'll ever need to now about Agartha and our Agarthan cousins.

You can then research others like him who claim to have been invited to inner earth.

There is also a good thread here: to which I posted some incredible #!
including a very old video recording of admiral Byrd.Check out all the links, theres even a link to a picture of a massive live crystal city.
Huge Ocean Discovered Inside Earth

OOOH KAY....first of all....I have never heard of this guy before so that alone tells me something. Secondly....once anything is a hundred miles or so beneith the Earths crust.....AUDIOS MUCHACHOS! I think their would be no logic behind any of the known races to go through the trouble of trying to build any supporting structure in Earths mantle....what areas they do use is deep within our oceans and that is more adequate than enough.

The fact that they have been given this name....is proof enough that the story is just that....a story.

Split Infinity

Admiral Byrd is one of the most famous people in UFOlogy and the hollow earth theory. He was an Admiral of the US navy, so he wasn't that high up in the military ranks..... note the sarcastic tone.

If he lied about this, he'd have nothing to gain, but a lot to loose. So yeah, it's one of those "believe it or not" cases, but if you are interested in the subject, especially from first hand accounts, he would be one of the only people I'd take more seriously.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

your opinion is the prime reason you should never be allowed o operate a replicator

who are you to dicate what everyone else can think ?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
admiral Byrd , you say ?

please cite a single primary * source that supports any of the claims made

* this is speeches , publications etc made by the admiral while he was alive - not crap attributed to him that only emerged after his death

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I think there are ETs on this planet but somehow I don't believe in GFOL. It really sounds like a religion, really. And as pointed out above, these guys are here for us, we are so important for them.. right. The only ETs I prefer to beleive is those reported in deep caves as I know such deep caves existing.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Can you post a link to these "specific claims"? I'd like to read some info on it!

2nd

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Well if you read through the thread I posted to another thread where I did leave some links one some truly spectacular stuff....like how you can go down over 100 meters easily without going "bye-bye" in fact there are miners trapped in the UK right now 100 meters down.

Do a search on Sheldan Nidle for these claims...I would have posted the link but in the past when I have done that my thread was trashed within an hour.

Search admiral Byrd.

Look up the deep underground cave system in Vietnam which has had a spotlight on it through National geographic. Simply wonderful place.

use google and see what you come up with.
edit on 15-9-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join