It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be true?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I know that many of us have heard of the G.F.O.L

To some it is our guilty little pleasure, to others it is a waste of time and space.

The messages they convey and proclaim are that of love, peace, prosperity and joy.
They have said time and time again that disclosure is near and dear to many of us, keeping us holding on by the edge of our seats until something else happens and pushes disclosure back inevitably, this type of information and segue has been going on for ten years now. Yet every now and then I sit down with a mini bowl of popcorn to check out a certain someones website to get an update as to whats manifesting around us.

Lone behold my last thread was deleted about a month ago which had some very interesting information in it.
I still have not been told why it was deleted or moved to the trash bin. But I do understand why, as many a time we have all complained about our hopes and dreams of finding out the truth through the G.F.O.L only to be let down countless times with push backs and such.

Maybe today is a different day. The G.F.O.L has finally posted some very spelled out information of changes going on, in fact they are so sure this time that, a new financial, government, monetary system is being put into place as we speak! A new president will be picked. It will take approximately 10-14 days to be implemented (Gold, Silver etc.) (we still dont know when this starts). Shortly thereafter within a month from that disclosure will be broadcast worldwide on any type of television/ radio without any need of cable or satellite. Thereafter a new technology called a replicator will be introduced, given to everyone on planet earth, but heavily monitored for misuse of such a technology.

Thereafter we will meet our inner earth cousins the Agarthans to which I have to add seems compelling, the fact that earth could be not hollow but contain another realm within, another world of beauty and promise. The fact that these revelation may come true just warms my heart up with joy and love and curiosity. There are many PHDs who believe in this theory as well, some claim to have been there.

There is a promise of global debt forgiveness, a plethora of monies given to us, no more rich and poor, just all one in the same. Everyone finally able to compete and enjoy on the same terms as anyone else. Everyone getting a fair chance at life and not have to base their path through life and lively hood on race, religion and place of birth as is now the case.

I know this thread will be bashed and I have been one in the past to bash these forums, but I am sick and tired of all the negative news, its nice to think and dream outside the box for once and hope for a time in our path where things could seem much brighter than they are today.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
your right, this probably will get bashed. At least you put it in paragraphs

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

what's G.F.O.L ?

i want a replicator

earl gray....hot

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

I was paraphrasing what I took from the website.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I say let's see one. Where is the distribution list, I want my name on it now. If there isn't one, I want to start one now.
Who's next.

I'd like a level playing field.

Replicators you say?
Well?????
At least I'm on the list.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I cannot say that I believe it, because like yourself I am sick of the endless bad news and misery. As a result of constant exposure, I have become so jaded that I struggle to imagine a world where "everything will be all right" which I believe to be a feeling shared by many.

However, I like your message and I DO want to believe it and given some of the events we are seeing that lead to the plausibility of having a 'financial revolution' not to mention the evidence for a hollow earth / world within, I am willing to allow part of myself to hope for this outcome, its about time something changed.

Thank you for bringing a positive message.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Galactic Federation Of Light

I agree with the sentiment anyway op, that it would be awesome, if true. I've read enough to understand what they're about. Seems like a ripoff imho. Who knows till they put up or shut up?
edit on 15-9-2011 by rbnhd76 because: yhey they? who cares enyway

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

If I had a replicator, I would build a center that would heal every persons wounds, physically, mentally, emotionally and medically. After treatment we would all be free from any form of disease,sickness, anger or negative thoughts.

Also after treatment we would all have the incurable want to do good, challenge one another positively and create a better future.

Yeah that sounds like a good plan for the use of a replicator.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AtlantisX99

You are welcome.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
I know that many of us have heard of the G.F.O.L

To some it is our guilty little pleasure, to others it is a waste of time and space.

The messages they convey and proclaim are that of love, peace, prosperity and joy.
They have said time and time again that disclosure is near and dear to many of us, keeping us holding on by the edge of our seats until something else happens and pushes disclosure back inevitably, this type of information and segue has been going on for ten years now. Yet every now and then I sit down with a mini bowl of popcorn to check out a certain someones website to get an update as to whats manifesting around us.

Lone behold my last thread was deleted about a month ago which had some very interesting information in it.
I still have not been told why it was deleted or moved to the trash bin. But I do understand why, as many a time we have all complained about our hopes and dreams of finding out the truth through the G.F.O.L only to be let down countless times with push backs and such.

Maybe today is a different day. The G.F.O.L has finally posted some very spelled out information of changes going on, in fact they are so sure this time that, a new financial, government, monetary system is being put into place as we speak! A new president will be picked. It will take approximately 10-14 days to be implemented (Gold, Silver etc.) (we still dont know when this starts). Shortly thereafter within a month from that disclosure will be broadcast worldwide on any type of television/ radio without any need of cable or satellite. Thereafter a new technology called a replicator will be introduced, given to everyone on planet earth, but heavily monitored for misuse of such a technology.

Thereafter we will meet our inner earth cousins the Agarthans to which I have to add seems compelling, the fact that earth could be not hollow but contain another realm within, another world of beauty and promise. The fact that these revelation may come true just warms my heart up with joy and love and curiosity. There are many PHDs who believe in this theory as well, some claim to have been there.

There is a promise of global debt forgiveness, a plethora of monies given to us, no more rich and poor, just all one in the same. Everyone finally able to compete and enjoy on the same terms as anyone else. Everyone getting a fair chance at life and not have to base their path through life and lively hood on race, religion and place of birth as is now the case.

I know this thread will be bashed and I have been one in the past to bash these forums, but I am sick and tired of all the negative news, its nice to think and dream outside the box for once and hope for a time in our path where things could seem much brighter than they are today.

Sorry but i wouldn't hold my breath waiting for DISCLOSURE....because it AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN! There are many reasons for this and the most obvious is PEOPLE ARE NOT READY. Perhaps you are ready...and many other people...or so you think.

I didn't know it was going to happen to me....disclosure that is....and I thought to myself in previous times of reflection....Ya! I would love to know for sure.

I now realise how good I had it when I was ignorant. The REALITY of what you wish to know....is always more appealing when you do not. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Yeah. I'm truly sorry. For anyone who can read that stuff through all these years and still have even the merest thread of hope. I've cruised that site every couple of years or so myself. Sounds good. In fact it sounds so good all I can do is roll my eyes and shake my head and say, "Oh, for sweet Jesus' sake."

But I'll go this far: When we do meet the Agarthans, I swear to you I'll eat my tinfoil hat....

ETA: Make that: I'll replicate my tinfoil hat and eat both of them....

edit on 9/15/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Yeah. I'm truly sorry. For anyone who can read that stuff through all these years and still have even the merest thread of hope. I've cruised that site every couple of years or so myself. Sounds good. In fact it sounds so good all I can do is roll my eyes and shake my head and say, "Oh, for sweet Jesus' sake."

But I'll go this far: When we do meet the Agarthans, I swear to you I'll eat my tinfoil hat....

AGARTHANS....thats a new one for me. I have heard all sorts of stupid logic placed names for various E.T. races....might I ask how they came up with this one? Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

only if you have fillings in your teeth, otherwise its no fun to watch someone eat tinfoil.

aaarrrggghhh, I just got that nasty metallic tinge and cringe in the back of my neck.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
So, I take it you're following the "Sequence Of Events" page right? After all of the banking fraud is rectified, we are given $75,000 / month, yes, per month, for 10 years, because of the world-wide banking fraud.

They also promise ALL debt will be forgiven. All debt between nations and all of our personal debt --credit cards, mortgages, etc.

Also, ALL prices of EVERYTHING will be slashed 1/10th of their current value. Soon after, money will be discontinued.

They call this the Golden Age.

Yep, they talk about a 2nd sun in the sky, as does the Virgin Mary at Bayside as well as Garabandal. They talk about a return to common law, monies backed by precious metals, all military forces worldwide recalled, corporations being re-structured --the whole bit!

Something tells me that this "Golden Age" is in reality an Age of Spiritual Darkness. Sounds like they're trying to buy us off.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

AGARTHANS....thats a new one for me. I have heard all sorts of stupid logic placed names for various E.T. races....might I ask how they came up with this one? Split Infinity

Your guess is a good as mine. I think this is all "channelled" information. That's what always gets me. I see no reason they couldn't at least show themselves in person to those they're (supposedly) passing the information to. But that's the thing, to me, that screams "bull----"! It's about as legitimate as automatic writing, in my estimation....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
There was an old high ranking retired military who told me the Guardians of the Republic were going to save America and each American would get a credit card to access their money. Supposedly all birth certificates are Bonds and were traded on Wallstreet, which gave the Federal Government money to borrow against and keep growing.

I laughed at him. Don't you think allllll those people who were robbed of their lives, homes, put in jail for crimes where there was no injured party....wouldn't they be mad they were robbed so others could flourish in Trillions of dollars over the years?

Same with your Galactic Light nonsense.

The world will be mad they've suffered over someone else's luxury.

We don't even have a RIGHT to live in a home in America.

Denying living life forms the right to live in a home....and we're supposed to believe in a Galactic Light...life forms inside the Earth...ha ha ha.

When people are oppressed and robbed of the right to live.....they dream up some crazy crap to try justify living another day under oppression.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

look up Admiral Byrd for all you'll ever need to now about Agartha and our Agarthan cousins.

You can then research others like him who claim to have been invited to inner earth.

There is also a good thread here: to which I posted some incredible #!
including a very old video recording of admiral Byrd.Check out all the links, theres even a link to a picture of a massive live crystal city.
Huge Ocean Discovered Inside Earth

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Your guess is a good as mine. I think this is all "channelled" information. That's what always gets me. I see no reason they couldn't at least show themselves in person to those they're (supposedly) passing the information to. But that's the thing, to me, that screams "bull----"! It's about as legitimate as automatic writing, in my estimation....

Ahhh! The old....my proof is the psychic information E.T. is sending me! HA! The only thing more rediculous than that is the people who buy into it! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Not being an american, if you are an american it is your obligation and right to stop something if you feel you ahve been wronged. Americans have been wronged but wont even passively take part in doing something about it. Except that guy who exposed the 2008 crash through inside job, I still think that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac execs handed over the juicy information to the producer of that docu. Those same execs who were left out of the biggest fraud when they felt they should have been included, those same execs who are now taking the wall st. companies to court over this issue.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
reply to post by SplitInfinity

look up Admiral Byrd for all you'll ever need to now about Agartha and our Agarthan cousins.

You can then research others like him who claim to have been invited to inner earth.

There is also a good thread here: to which I posted some incredible #!
including a very old video recording of admiral Byrd.Check out all the links, theres even a link to a picture of a massive live crystal city.
Huge Ocean Discovered Inside Earth

OOOH KAY....first of all....I have never heard of this guy before so that alone tells me something. Secondly....once anything is a hundred miles or so beneith the Earths crust.....AUDIOS MUCHACHOS! I think their would be no logic behind any of the known races to go through the trouble of trying to build any supporting structure in Earths mantle....what areas they do use is deep within our oceans and that is more adequate than enough.

The fact that they have been given this name....is proof enough that the story is just that....a story.

Split Infinity

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join