It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Evolutionist's

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
So you lied when you said you looked in to every religion? Also, I'm seeing a lot more to Abrahamic religions than just Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

That's true. There's Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc.

RevelationGeneration, can you explain the similarities in dna amongst animals? What would you expect to see in our dna if evolution were true? Similarities? Chimps and humans have over 90 percent the same dna strands. Why is that?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Would you please not troll with video's that have nothing to do with the topic at hand? thanks.
edit on 15-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
So you lied when you said you looked in to every religion? Also, I'm seeing a lot more to Abrahamic religions than just Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

That's true. There's Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc.

RevelationGeneration, can you explain the similarities in dna amongst animals? What would you expect to see in our dna if evolution were true? Similarities? Chimps and humans have over 90 percent the same dna strands. Why is that?

Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses are both cults.

As for DNA i have no idea why some things may look similar in our DNA. I am not God.

Ask Yahweh, in prayer and i'm sure an answer will be revealed to you.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by yes4141

No evidence for this, your just making stuff up now. I would be intrigued to know which Roman Emperor had the scriptures of the new testament made, when most of the authors were martyred by the very same Roman Emperor your talking about. I see your knowledge on theology is very limited.

Please don't make assumptions that I am lying. It is offensive, obnoxious and terribly ignorant.

You don't know which emperor I'm talking about yet know they killed authors (which implies a creation of man by the way).

I don't claim it to be theology, I claim it to be our understanding of history.

Emperor Constantine is who I am talking about. He tends to get mentioned if you read anything about the history (and historicity) of the creation of the bible.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Which would those be?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

As for DNA i have no idea why some things may look similar in our DNA. I am not God.

That's not how it works. I don't have a relationship with Yahweh as you do. You need to ask him this, then reveal it to us. Agree?

I mean, it shouldn't be that hard, since you have a personal relationship with the creator of the universe. Just ask him, and he will clearly reveal it to you. Go ahead. It shouldn't take 5 minutes, since you have a personal relationship with him. Go ahead and ask, then post the answer here. Thanks.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by yes4141

reply to post by yes4141

No evidence for this, your just making stuff up now. I would be intrigued to know which Roman Emperor had the scriptures of the new testament made, when most of the authors were martyred by the very same Roman Emperor your talking about. I see your knowledge on theology is very limited.

Please don't make assumptions that I am lying. It is offensive, obnoxious and terribly ignorant.

You don't know which emperor I'm talking about yet know they killed authors (which implies a creation of man by the way).

I don't claim it to be theology, I claim it to be our understanding of history.

Emperor Constantine is who I am talking about. He tends to get mentioned if you read anything about the history (and historicity) of the creation of the bible.

Your logic is flawed. As far as i know Emperor Constantine was trying to kill Christians.

The new testament was created by independent authors that were the apostles of Jesus Christ shortly after his resurrection.. I am not sure i even fully understand what your trying to claim and i won't attempt to do so. This is the accepted view amongst most scholars of theology. If you have something new to bring to the table please contact them i am sure the world would love to know.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

i know you like to ignore hard questions but seriously...

But the evidence for the resurrection of Jesus Christ is so strong that not even the skeptics have any ground to stand on.

Evidence?

please provide said evidence?

But the evidence for the resurrection of Jesus Christ is so strong that not even the skeptics have any ground to stand on.

Evidence?

please provide said evidence?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

That's not how it works. I don't have a relationship with Yahweh as you do. You need to ask him this, then reveal it to us. Agree?

I mean, it shouldn't be that hard, since you have a personal relationship with the creator of the universe. Just ask him, and he will clearly reveal it to you. Go ahead. It shouldn't take 5 minutes, since you have a personal relationship with him. Go ahead and ask, then post the answer here. Thanks.

I am not in authority to be questioning our heavenly fathers handy work, all i know is that it was made like this for a reason, not a mistake. You to can have a relationship with our heavenly father all you need to do is accept Jesus into your life.

I don't see the line of debate going anywhere because similarity's in DNA is not a scientific method to prove evolution, first you have to prove they're are similarity's to begin with.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Can i provide you a video that will lay out the evidence for you to see? or will you not accept that?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Your logic is flawed. As far as i know Emperor Constantine was trying to kill Christians.

Wow, the arrogance! "As far as I know...", so you may well be wrong, or not know something. I cannot see how that would be at all relevant to my logic anyhow!

Where did I say Constantine wrote the bible?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Wow, the arrogance! "As far as I know...", so you may well be wrong, or not know something. I cannot see how that would be at all relevant to my logic anyhow!

You said he had people make the new testament for him. Which is pure dishonesty on your part.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I am not in authority to be questioning our heavenly fathers handy work, all i know is that it was made like this for a reason, not a mistake. You to can have a relationship with our heavenly father all you need to do is accept Jesus into your life.

I don't see the line of debate going anywhere because similarity's in DNA is not a scientific method to prove evolution, first you have to prove they're are similarity's to begin with.

Similarities have been proven. Have you not looked in to this?

Next, you don't have the authority to ask your god a question? What is this? Don't you have a personal relationship with him? It must not be too personal. This is madness. This is SPARTA!

For over 20 years, I thought I had a personal relationship with your god. Then I realized I was self deluded. I get as much back by talking to a tree. Now, why is it that you can't ask your god a question again? Are there stipulations? What exactly can you talk to him about?

The truth is, and you will not admit it, is that you know you won't get an answer. You will not ask, because you know this. Be honest with yourself man. It will liberate you.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

For over 20 years, I thought I had a personal relationship with your god.

I simply don't believe it. Many atheist's claim this is the case but mostly turn out to be lying.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Question - where is the SCIENTIFIC evidence for one genus EVER becoming another genus? (Kind)

I don't mean your "stories" and "charts" in evilution textbooks, I mean Scientific Method science.

Thanks.
edit on 14-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

It's funny how this is coming from a guy who thinks aliens are demons and tells people to accept jesus when the apocalypse comes. Who else noticed this?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Can i provide you a video that will lay out the evidence for you to see? or will you not accept that?

Present said video to this thread, and i will form an opinion of it once i watch it...

Bare in mind i do not accept videos of people preaching their religion.

Show me an unbias view please

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I simply don't believe it. Many atheist's claim this is the case but mostly turn out to be lying.

Would you like me to scan you some pictures of me in Spain and Croatia, where I did voluntary missionary work as a christian in a drug rehab center? Matter of fact, I was recently told by a missionary friend of mine that he could no longer have fellowship with me because I'm an unbeliever now.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

You said he had people make the new testament for him. Which is pure dishonesty on your part.

Seriously, how dare you. I said nothing of the sort, I shall quote my full post:

Similiarly, it was amassed by a Roman Emperor who, concerned with Christianity's growing popularity (and his mother's conversion!) had to collect and present a group of Roman- friendly scripture which he could release as the definitive word of the Christian god.

I never said created nor written nor "made".

Again, you sound very much like someone attempting to validate their beliefs by belittling others. The amount of times you have simply rejected what another person has said is incredible, for example:

That is a complete assumption! How dare you claim someone else to be lying with no evidence and without knowing them simply to try to claw back some self- appointed credence to your belief system.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Ok here you go. (no preaching included).

Of course this is just a short video, there are others that go into the resurrection more deeply, but this should lay out the framework for you and provide historical evidence etc...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
RevelationGeneration, what exactly can you talk to your god about? You said you don't have the authority to ask him questions. What kind of relationship with him do you have? Sounds more like a dictatorship. You should be able to ask him anything, as you have this loving personal relationship with him, and he should be able to clearly explain his answers to you. This is not the case. You will not ask because you know you will not receive an answer. Plain and simple. Just this once, be honest.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Hydroman because: punctuation

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join