It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Evolutionist's

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
Its the most popular because the truth does tend to be popular.

Interesting. In the scientific community, evolution is the most popular. (Based on evidence I might add)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Following God and worshipping God is not a cult. Following the Pope and worshipping a cracker clearly is. Need i continue?
edit on 16-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bennygrass
its a religion.... pure and simple, its one of the many denominations of Christianity. that doesn't change because you said so.

Catholicism is not biblical.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Following God and worshipping God is not a cult. Following the Pope and worshipping a cracker clearly is.

I have cousins who are catholic. They do follow the Pope, much like believers in the old days followed the apostles, according to the bible. They don't worship the Pope though. They say he's gods representative on earth. Next, they do not worship a cracker. They take communion, which the bible states they should do. Do you take communion? You're supposed to in remembrance of Jesus. He said to do it. Now, what you believe takes place and what they believe will be different. If you take communion, do you worship the cracker?

Yes, you need to continue.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Evolution is a religion. No evidence and believed by faith.
Can any evolutionist show me
Repeatable
Observable
Testable....... scientific analysis of evolution.
When the hard facts come up all an evolutionist can do is hide behind the word science. Not science as an act.
Evolution operates outside of science.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

im sorry, that doesnt make i a cult. it just means their beliefs are slightly different than yours. they just dont fit the description of a cult.

link   

reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Its the most popular because the truth does tend to be popular.

LMAO

Ever hear of the Spanish Inquisition and the Christian Crusades ?

I believe that living as opposed to being tortured and killed might also have something to do with spread of Christianity don't you?

link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

DO YOU REALLY WANT AN ANSWER?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by boony
Evolution is a religion. No evidence and believed by faith.
Can any evolutionist show me
Repeatable
Observable
Testable....... scientific analysis of evolution.
When the hard facts come up all an evolutionist can do is hide behind the word science. Not science as an act.
Evolution operates outside of science.

Why would you believe in evolution by faith? Have you looked at dna similarities? Have you looked at the fossil record? These are both evidences for evolution. That's why they believe it. Evolution has been witnessed in the lab. It is micro-evolution of course, but it is real, repeatable, and observable. You can't readily observe macro-evolution, as it takes much, much longer. Do you understand?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by boony

we've already posted numerous examples of evidence, just go back through and read them.

now where is the evidence for creation?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

we've already posted numerous examples of evidence, just go back through and read them.

now where is the evidence for creation?

Yep. Again, let's say evolution is proved false tomorrow. It is undeniably found to be false. This still doesn't prove the existence of gods.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

news.nationalgeographic.com...

we can see the beginnings of macro evolution.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

news.nationalgeographic.com...

we can see the beginnings of macro evolution.

That's pretty amazing, and in just 30 years. Imagine millions.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Actually the Eucharist what they eat is a cracker, they call it Jesus or the "holy". But before they eat him, they have to bow down in front of this gold thing that holds their Jesus and worship him. The gold thing is called a monstrance. But before they bow down in front of the monstrance (graven image) with their Jesus (idol) in it, they like to parade him through the streets and "adore" him in their solemn processions. You see, their Jesus can't walk. He has to be borne about by men. THIS is the Catholic Jesus i write about here, he is plainly not the Jesus of the Bible.

The Eucharist has been referred to as the Catholic "wafer god". I think that is an appropriate name for it. Without eating their Jesus, the Eucharist, Catholics believe they can't go to heaven.

Don't believe me? NOT ONE will deny that they consider that cracker Jesus! NOT ONE WILL DENY that they fall down in front of images like this as well as statues, relics, paintings, and other images. NOT ONE will say that the ONE TIME sacrifice of Jesus Christ is enough to save your soul. The Catholic religion is no more Christian than any other cult...David Koresh, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormonism, Catholicism... no difference.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

reply to post by MathiasAndrew

How many of those self proclaimed devout followers (like Catholic priests) are out there committing atrocious acts of sin against their fellow Christians?

This type of trolling isn't effecting my emotions just so you know.

Catholic priests are occultist's that are apart of the Vatican 2 cult.
Your Jesus, is not their Jesus, not my Jesus, not Hydman's Jesus. He's your Jesus, and he's private and evolving. Don't be afraid to ask him how you should evolve.
There Jesus is not the same as our Jesus Christ just so you know.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

yeah, i know.

sadly it won't convince a creationist because it didnt evolve into a charizard overnight, they simply dont understand evolution

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

DNA records and fossil records are NOT Repeatable, Observable, Testable....... scientific analysis of evolution.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

again, its the same jesus, and same religion, just a different denomination, a different interpretation of the scripture.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Don't believe me? NOT ONE will deny that they consider that cracker Jesus! NOT ONE WILL DENY that they fall down in front of images like this as well as statues, relics, paintings, and other images. NOT ONE will say that the ONE TIME sacrifice of Jesus Christ is enough to save your soul.

Of course they believe it is Jesus. He says in the bible, "This is my flesh.." and "This is my blood..." and yes I think it is silly. But they do it because Jesus says to do it.

Yes, they have statues of saints, and Jesus. They say it is for remembrance. You ever looked at a photo for remembrance? There weren't cameras back then, so they use these statues, relics, paintings, etc. for remembrance. They don't worship those things. It's all for remembrance. You should ask an actual catholic about that instead of believing what protestant teachers tell you. I had the same problem.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

yeah, i know.

sadly it won't convince a creationist because it didnt evolve into a charizard overnight, they simply dont understand evolution

Seems you don't understand evolution ether, but who can blame you.

new topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join