It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

audio of plane hitting south tower, expert says

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
that this contains evidence of a bomb blast coincident with the impact. I have not been able to listen to it myself yet, hubby is asleep and easily awakened with much noise but thought I would post it for all you others who don't have a hubby who works nights. Tell me what you think.
www.breakfornews.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I don't see what this audio is trying to say.

The people screaming, is proof of what? You can't really determine anything with this audio.

There were two explosions, what exactly is that supposed to mean? There was all kinds of loud booms that day. Sorry, I can't take this seriously.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hi goose

This 'expert' is just another twisted individual making a buck from the tragedy of 911.

Of course a large plane hitting a steel framed building is going to sound like a bomb(s) going off.

From memory, one of the engines was found about 4-5 blocks away.

Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
They rammed a F'ing plane into a building. That is a 500mph bomb with two fuel tanks two engines. I just don't see what the need is to put multiple bombs anywhere else, that plane is ONE BIG giant bomb. It just doesnt make sense and it it seems a little bit like overkill.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
I don't see what this audio is trying to say.

The people screaming, is proof of what? You can't really determine anything with this audio.

There were two explosions, what exactly is that supposed to mean? There was all kinds of loud booms that day. Sorry, I can't take this seriously.

From reading it I think the sound expert is trying to say that the first explosion is the sound of a missile and the second is the sound of the explosion of the jet fuel exploding which is the thud you hear last . Not entirely sure though, many believe there is evidence that a missile was shot into the building just seconds before the plane impacted. Others believe in the theory of demolition with hidden bombs inside the building. I have read that seismographs show that just seconds before each of the towers fell there was a significant explosion showing up on the seismograph, the impact of the towers hitting the ground barely made the needle move. Many believe the explosion was of the towers coming apart inside just before they fell but then with that theory that would mean the towers themselves hitting the ground would have made an even bigger impact. The fireman inside did radio out and say that bombs were going off inside the WTC but that could have been caused by all kinds of minor explosions from the damage to the buiding. I guess we will have to leave it to te ecperts to figure it out but for now it is interesting to learn what this one is saying.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The fireman inside did radio out and say that bombs were going off inside the WTC but that could have been caused by all kinds of minor explosions from the damage to the buiding.

Do you have any reference links or audio/video of the fireman saying there were bombs going off? I would be interested in listening to those.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well, a plane has got three fuel tanks: one is in the middle at the belly of it, and two are in the wings. I am not sure, but maybe a Boeing 767 only has two, one in each wing. This could explain two separate explosions.

There is something under the right wing pf the second jetliner, which comes out at the other side of the building, but what the hell is that?!

Some say, it is a missle... but what could it be, that survives such a blast in one piece? I have seen the video showing the crash from the front, this thing disappears after getting out the building (perhaps with the black smoke)...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
duck,duck goose!!! sorry, had to....any, here is where hte noise comes from.

1. Big Plane
2. Big Building
3. Big Boom
4. "I heard the whoosh of a missle"...uh, how about the sound of those engines still accelerating and reverberating off the buildings.
5. So, who at Logan put that missle on the bottom of the plane and no one saw it? No one, not one person, noticed a big damn POD on the bottom of the plane during taxi or take-off. and if you start with the remote control planes, find the list of victims from the flights and start calling relatives. THey are not living in Arizona.

One question, with computer graphics programs. animation and CAD systems in this day and age, has no one made a perfect model of what would happen?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Perfect model? With this technology? It is still impossible! On the other hand, it is way too perfect to say, the gov't has done it. But surely not the artwork of those terrorists...!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Model meaning the recreation of the impact and the destruction. If you can create DOOM 3 , I would think you can simualte a crash...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
When i look at the shadow on the tower from the object, the shadow at its top is thick
and tapers off to appear thinner. This would equate with the shape of the wing of the aircraft.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal

The fireman inside did radio out and say that bombs were going off inside the WTC but that could have been caused by all kinds of minor explosions from the damage to the buiding.

Do you have any reference links or audio/video of the fireman saying there were bombs going off? I would be interested in listening to those.

Here is one link with plenty of info on it from the firemen inside and other stuff. Scroll almost all the way to the bottom and I think there is mention of firmene discussing the sounds of bombs, sorry can't be sure as hubby woke up and interupted my surfing demanding food and coffee. Here is the one link I have found so far with info on it from my search I saw there are plenty of others with the info on it. A lot of this website also brings up the WTC building 7 coming down also that day which is pretty interesting in itself.
www.prisonplanet.com...

link   

Originally posted by sanctum
When i look at the shadow on the tower from the object, the shadow at its top is thick
and tapers off to appear thinner. This would equate with the shape of the wing of the aircraft.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sanc'.

From the front, it is a round shaped thing, not as flat as the wing.

link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Model meaning the recreation of the impact and the destruction. If you can create DOOM 3 , I would think you can simualte a crash...

A german polytechnic university rebuild the WTC on a smaller scale(of course
) but still like 12m in height. They simulated the attacks and came to the conclusion that everything as it happened, also happened to their model.

Without any bombs or anything else. So, I doubt they are bought by something called "NWO" and trust it's correctly simulated and true

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I get it... but who says, that mo recreation was made? It is another question, why the public has no access to it...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo

A german polytechnic university rebuild the WTC on a smaller scale(of course
) but still like 12m in height. They simulated the attacks and came to the conclusion that everything as it happened, also happened to their model.

Without any bombs or anything else. So, I doubt they are bought by something called "NWO" and trust it's correctly simulated and true

I disagree with that... the burning kerosine causes more damage to a tiny piece of metal, than to a huge building. Anyway, the original parts of the WTC were reassabled, and fire tests were made several times. Nothing proved, that the collapse had to occur.

Interestingly, the original core elements of both towers were gone, only few remained. The offocal explanation is: they were shipped before any examination could take place. Strange, isn't it??

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm trying to find an image of the turbine/engine on the street/sidewalk.

I remember this amid the chaos and people kicking it to release and/or
come to grips with this tragedy. There was a 'crime scene' barrier and the
authorties warned people not to kick it, as it was evidence.

Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan
I disagree with that... the burning kerosine causes more damage to a tiny piece of metal, than to a huge building. Anyway, the original parts of the WTC were reassabled, and fire tests were made several times. Nothing proved, that the collapse had to occur.

Interestingly, the original core elements of both towers were gone, only few remained. The offocal explanation is: they were shipped before any examination could take place. Strange, isn't it??

My guess is that those people know a lot more about models, simulations etc than any person here on the board, including me or you. The reason you disagree for is...let's call it childish unscientific. No offense intended.

The original compents were gone - yes, I heared that a lot. But it's no brainer to know that you can't let several thousand tons of steel and concrete steel disappear.
To my knowledge they transported it all to an area of the port control or however it was called in NYC.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Fire tests on the original parts/remains of the building did not prove to weaken due to the burning of real kerosine. After these experiments, should a remote controlled aeroplane being flown into a model building cause a credible collapse? It is just nonsense, or a conspiracy.

There is no answer to what happened to tha core elements of both towers, where are and what happened to them.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the information about hte model Istvan.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join